worth to watch i think it,s pretty funny
May 29, 2010, 03:04:16 PM
if it,s a double post delete it  :lol:

[youtube:2ueuqc42]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyAdhVxtDq0&playnext_from=TL&videos=619WEj-t3QI[/youtube:2ueuqc42]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

:shock: Something went wrong with the programming, George...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

:shock: Something went wrong with the programming, George...?

A year or two ago I would have thought this was funny. But knowing what I know now, this is disturbing as hell. Wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

can anyone tell how much this was edited though? Either way it's bad...because he still walks off after saying "i just dont know".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't think this was funny at all. This has been edited and in my opinion it's in poor taste. We need to be praying for our leaders, not mocking them. Yes, there is a lot wrong with the leaders in our world but we shouldn't stoop so low as this. Just my opinion. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I don't think this was funny at all. This has been edited and in my opinion it's in poor taste. We need to be praying for our leaders, not mocking them. Yes, there is a lot wrong with the leaders in our world but we shouldn't stoop so low as this. Just my opinion. Thanks.

no offense here...you are being sarcastic, right?  :?

i have to agree with you, tho. these leaders DO need some serious prayers. most definitely.

i recommend these two books, you will sadly have to realize that george w. bush IS indeed a retard. and it is not 'stooping low' to laugh at the fact that this man was most definitely not fit to be president of the united states. it keeps you from cryin'...:

'the bush dyslexicon' by mark crispin miller
'bush on the couch' by justin a. frank, m.d.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "tabloidburn"

no offense here...you are being sarcastic, right?  :?

i have to agree with you, tho. these leaders DO need some serious prayers. most definitely.

i recommend these two books, you will sadly have to realize that george w. bush IS indeed a retard. and it is not 'stooping low' to laugh at the fact that this man was most definitely not fit to be president of the united states. it keeps you from cryin'...:

'the bush dyslexicon' by mark crispin miller
'bush on the couch' by justin a. frank, m.d.

No, unfortunately, I'm not being sarcastic. All of our leaders need prayer - including our current USA leadership. Regardless of what I think about any of these leaders you won't find me making fun of another human being. That is not right. This goes against the Bible and it also goes against Michael's beliefs. Where is the L.O.V.E.? Pick apart the message, not the messenger. I know you mean well but we need to set a good example. Light exposes darkness. We can't expose the darkness if we join them in our actions and words. Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@ voiceforthesilent. i don't agree with you, it,s not poor taste, i,m not making fun of a human being, cuz i don't think bush is a human, he is pure evil, so it,s not against the Bible, if u want to give him some respect and want to pray for him, who killed thousands of innocent people ( including his own country ) with false terror attacks and bogus wars, then i pray for u, if u defend this man then i,m sorry to say u still don't understand Michael,s message, we should pray for the innocent people all around the world who died and still dying because of unnatural disasters and bogus wars. Bush does not deserve our prayers.

all i wanna say that THEY don't really care about us
so why should we pray for them ?????
Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 11:46:59 PM by goodgirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, unfortunately, I'm not being sarcastic. All of our leaders need prayer - including our current USA leadership. Regardless of what I think about any of these leaders you won't find me making fun of another human being. That is not right. This goes against the Bible and it also goes against Michael's beliefs. Where is the L.O.V.E.? Pick apart the message, not the messenger. I know you mean well but we need to set a good example. Light exposes darkness. We can't expose the darkness if we join them in our actions and words. Blessings to you.

i understand and respect your point. although i have to say that i find it difficult to send my love out to people who deliberately and purposely (in full knowledge of teh consequences!) bring damage onto others. that is evil and doesn't deserve my love. i'm sorry. i will pray to god to finally put some sense in this man's head, but that'll be it...i would even go so far as to say that in the case of george w. bush - he WAS the message. peace and blessings to you, too. i admire that you can take this kind of stand, i really do. i'm not THAT spiritual yet, i'm afraid...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

RK

That's hillarious. Am I wrong or was that the most intelligent thing he's ever uttered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
That's hillarious. Am I wrong or was that the most intelligent thing he's ever uttered.

ROFL..actually, you're right! it's the bare truth, damn there! he never knew jack sh!t in the first place!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

You guys are just mean. Just my opinion, of course. I'm not sure what this has to do with the hoax anyway. I hope you've enjoyed your laugh at another person's expense.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I,m surprised to see that people still don't know what this( former US puppet president) has to do with the hoax, this hoax is all about exposing U S Govt,s evil plans, NWO, illuminati, truth about 911, Iraq & Afganistan,s fake wars, pearl harbor, JFK & MLK & Lady Diana,s assassinations , Haarp, and much more, U S Govt is responsible for most of the problems in the world, and this person ( bush) is puppet of illuminati who started most recent bogus wars.
These are Michael,s own words (I can't believe this is the land from which I came)

[youtube:2vwhzxlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq2JE7yjDcI&playnext_from=TL&videos=mB77BgiEuuM[/youtube:2vwhzxlw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The George W. Bush Show was taped in front of a live studio audience! George has provided the world with many an entertaining moment and should be applauded for that. On a day to day basis I find I coexist with fish very well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know what are you laughing about. Doesn't it scared you? To think that this "missing link" was once the most powerful man in the world... :( .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions