I was bored last night and started looking through a Mj book  my Mom had bought for me shortly after his death.  I don't know how to get the pictures on here, but if you have the book look at this and tell me what you think!  The book is called Michael Jackson The Man In The Mirror 1958-2009.  I found some pictures with dates and descriptions that don't look the same to me.  Under chapter 4 look at pages 184 and 185 the description on both of them is from 1999(funny year after 1998) it doesn't look like the same person to me, and my husband actually agrees!  Then look at page 184 year 2001 Hall of Fame induction, go to page 186 also said to be 2001 Hall of fame induction.  Again it looks like a different person to me.  I myself feel that not only Michaels teeth and smile can determine if it is him but his eyes too!  Notice in both photos one has on sunglasses.  I think the real MJ is the one without glasses on.  The shape of his eyes may have seemed to change over the years but the eye itself has a certain almost sad look to it, but manages to gleem at the same time.  Just another thought about the smile, you can train someone to smile a certain way, go to the mirror and try to make one side of you mouth lower than the other when you smile, it can be done.  Anther note in this book MJ always looked like himself(except for the surgery, but things still tell you it is him) until 1999!  Let me know what you think.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Hi confused love...I have that book as well. I have looked at those pics you pointed out and I agree with you that MJ looks different in many pictures. I am one who thinks he has used doubles for many years. There are many comparison photos in the double threads on this forum in case you haven't looked at those yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also think he has used doubles for several years, but it seemed odd to me that in this book you didn't see what I would think was a double until 1999.  I wonder if this related to the Dangerous album autograph in 1998?  The year after that autograph is when the doubles really started appearring.  I may be wrong this is all pretty confusing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

I don't think any on his doubles would've posed for him..Michael wouldn't want that to happen..Is not weird for me that he might look different in other pics, i think it's normal..depending on the mood u're on that day or what u're wearing.. Michael looks different in many pics but still is him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

There is a thread  on here  somewhere where I saw pic comparisons back to the filming of "we are the world" and I swear that there are two Mikes. There are two distinct noses really different in shape and roundness. And then there was one night that I spent till 3 am staring at ear shapes all the way back to J5 days and my opinion is there has been an almost identical interchangable  relative/double for a lot longer than we have thought  as well as numerous impersonators/doubles over the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

we have this book where i work . i keep meaning to get a copy. i have been resistant to the idea of doubles until the thought accured to me that perhaps it wasn't   micheal himself using the doubles but someone else. when he was little joe was there to make him do what had to be done(fly , maybe go on stage when he didn't want to ect.) either by literally carrying him onto the plane or intimidation.with him out of the picture maybe someone came up with the idea that doubles could be used when they couldn't control micheal.sounds far out but so do alot of things in this deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal