Re: "Michaels" and Rabbi Boteach's book
May 31, 2010, 01:35:18 AM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Michael says his favourite game is hide and seek?   :lol:

I don't often go into the O2/TII doubles threads. I think some people who have talked about the O2 Announcement and TII may regret things they have said about the doubles.  I think it is more complicated than questioning whether, who you see is Michael or a double.  

Kenny Ortega must have known who he was working with so why, in TII, does he show the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals alternately, so that you can easily compare the way each moves and sings (from different sides of the stage).  Then we see the 'gold pants' rehearsal.

Later the screen splits in two showing the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals.  
Then it splits in three with all of them 'orange pants', 'grey suit' and 'gold pants' side by side so you can compare height and body movement. I'm calling them Sexy, Sweet and Funky.

It reminds me of Don't Stop Till you Get Enough when you see three Michael's on the screen and Billie Jean when the screen is split in three.  Perhaps we are meant to be catching on to something.

Just for the record I think all the Micheal's in TII are beautiful - whoever they are.
I found that SO suspiscious, too, how Kenny shows that split screen in TII! I LOVE your nicknames, LOL, those are cute! I agree about 'gray suit' he comes off as very sweet to me for some reason.. And yes, they are all lovely, whomever they are.

Well, suspiscious mind, I think that, at the time, (of course) no one was thinking to scrutinize MJ's looks.. (besides, it's rude to stare!) and only now we've been beginning to look closely..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 31, 2010, 01:43:43 AM
but then again i guess he was thought to have had many surgeries maybe that is what made people think so , i just don't know. perhaps having people wonder about his mental stabilty was also part of the plan. but then how would that be helpful if wanted to reveal nwo? seems like one possible answer leads to one more question always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

May 31, 2010, 02:36:59 AM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Michael says his favourite game is hide and seek?   :lol:

I don't often go into the O2/TII doubles threads. I think some people who have talked about the O2 Announcement and TII may regret things they have said about the doubles.  I think it is more complicated than questioning whether, who you see is Michael or a double.  

Kenny Ortega must have known who he was working with so why, in TII, does he show the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals alternately, so that you can easily compare the way each moves and sings (from different sides of the stage).  Then we see the 'gold pants' rehearsal.

Later the screen splits in two showing the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals.  
Then it splits in three with all of them 'orange pants', 'grey suit' and 'gold pants' side by side so you can compare height and body movement. I'm calling them Sexy, Sweet and Funky.

It reminds me of Don't Stop Till you Get Enough when you see three Michael's on the screen and Billie Jean when the screen is split in three.  Perhaps we are meant to be catching on to something.

Just for the record I think all the Micheal's in TII are beautiful - whoever they are.

I agree that Kenny must have meant the split screens as clues or directions for hoax studiers. These Michaels might be different people or simply personalities of the same person (acting, make-up, etc). As I watched TII now I believe they are all "Michael", so I accept that I will love all  1, 2 or 3, till I know the truth more fully.

And Serenitys Dream, I believe you're on the right track too. This hoax is in complex layers, almost beyond human ability.

DancingTheDream, I realize the connections you are referring to all seem to be Michael's enemies, but in the light of this part of the Shmuley Beteach interview 1980, in this link, there could be 3 possibilities:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1. Shmuley could be feeling him out, and with those accomplices undo Michael at his own planned game. (leads to media ridicule, trials, and murder)
2. Michael sensed Schmuley's evil intentions and subtley gave the clues, but not enough to give himself away (Shmuley looses his friendship and looks like a fool) but gives us clues for today. "They never thought I would out-smart them."
3. All the people mentioned are part of the game, all playing their part for the Greatest Show on Earth.

I'm not just sure which it is, or maybe there's another understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2010, 02:41:06 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Okay, so I am one who believes in doubles. In these pics above, I notice the different length between the bottom of nose and top lip. But I believe there have been 2 for a very long time, right back to motown. So I don't know whether it is right to call one a double or not or rather one half of the whole.
I guess so, but I really wonder if any of the fakes ever sat and down and talked with Boteach, and that's who we're hearing sometimes on the tapes, not the real MJ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

August 09, 2010, 12:41:05 PM
These pictures are all Michael to me. I would consider the scenario that MJ had some sort of a multiple personality, but there are, in no way, more than 1 Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

MJonmind

August 09, 2010, 01:05:50 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I find this so interesting because I believe there was SOMETHING up starting from about 2000, something to do with Boteach, Geller, the Arvizos, the trial..I don't know what it is, though!

My understanding is Gellar pursaeded Michael to come over to London and his wedding on the pretense that Uri would be able to get him a knighthood.  He did get him into parliement, but it was the Royal family that was the hook.  Michael really wanted a knighthood.  Im not sure if he fully understood that it was impossible for him as he is not a British citizen.

Anyway.. thats how Uri pulled him in.  Uri introduced him to Boteach.  Uri also introduced him to Bashir and took payment from Bashir for that introduction.   :evil:    There is also something about Bashirs driver being connected to Mottolla.  They are all inter-connected.  And during one of MJs visits, he was very vocal about Sony and gave that speech at the Killer Thriller.  He was a marked man after this and they went after him.  They are all connected and contrived this plot to bring him down.

Ive heard from someone called Taymoor Mamarchi, who was a friend of MJs and is on facebook, that Uri is a total ego maniac and didnt care about Michael but just cared about the connection MJ gave him and the fame that subsequently rubbed off onto him.  Taymoor heard Uri talking about Michael once and made jokes about Michael loving little boys and being a paedophile.  Taymoor challenged him and told Michael but Michael didnt believe Taymoor and cut contact..  only to re-connect a few years later and say he understood and apologise for not taking the warning.

Maybe there is a Judas in there somewhere? Before Jesus' crucifixion He said to Judas, "What you must do, do quickly." Means He was aware of the deceit/betrayal but knew His higher calling, and continued on His road to His death (and resurrection). MJ has given us plenty of references in his songs of his own death and coming back to us and be a threat to his enemies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 10:18:38 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I find this so interesting because I believe there was SOMETHING up starting from about 2000, something to do with Boteach, Geller, the Arvizos, the trial..I don't know what it is, though!

My understanding is Gellar pursaeded Michael to come over to London and his wedding on the pretense that Uri would be able to get him a knighthood.  He did get him into parliement, but it was the Royal family that was the hook.  Michael really wanted a knighthood.  Im not sure if he fully understood that it was impossible for him as he is not a British citizen.

Anyway.. thats how Uri pulled him in.  Uri introduced him to Boteach.  Uri also introduced him to Bashir and took payment from Bashir for that introduction.   :evil:    There is also something about Bashirs driver being connected to Mottolla.  They are all inter-connected.  And during one of MJs visits, he was very vocal about Sony and gave that speech at the Killer Thriller.  He was a marked man after this and they went after him.  They are all connected and contrived this plot to bring him down.

Ive heard from someone called Taymoor Mamarchi, who was a friend of MJs and is on facebook, that Uri is a total ego maniac and didnt care about Michael but just cared about the connection MJ gave him and the fame that subsequently rubbed off onto him.  Taymoor heard Uri talking about Michael once and made jokes about Michael loving little boys and being a paedophile.  Taymoor challenged him and told Michael but Michael didnt believe Taymoor and cut contact..  only to re-connect a few years later and say he understood and apologise for not taking the warning.

God bless you for this information about the connection between Geller and Boteach.  I started reading Boteach's book last night.  I am literally gutted by the book. It made me cry like a baby.  I have never read such horrible stuff written about MJ in my all my life.  I cannot read the book.  It is just to much for me.  Thank you so much for the information.  Your post always lift my spirits.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal