Kayne West Post Jackson Photos (May 13th)
May 28, 2010, 10:25:16 AM
(I went through all the post from this date May 13 + and did not see this story, if I missed it please remove. Thanks)
((EDIT: I think this is in wrong thread, and can't delete-repost  :( ))

May 13 2010 1:47 PM EDT 4,886
Kanye West Premieres Photos Of Michael Jackson's Neverland
Pics from upcoming 'Neverland Lost' book are featured on KanyeWest.com.

On Thursday morning (May 13), Kanye West took to his website to post a series of photographs taken from the upcoming book "Neverland Lost: A Portrait of Michael Jackson," which gives fans an intimate look at the late King of Pop's life through his expansive collection of pop art, clothing and artifacts.

The series of more than 60 shots — taken by acclaimed Swiss photographer Henry Leutwyler — showcases just a portion of Jackson's vast collection, but it's a fascinating glimpse nonetheless: gilded statues, cherubs carved from marble, oil paintings depicting Jackson as a medieval prince, Disney figurines. That's not to mention up-close shots of MJ's famous bejeweled military outfits, dance shoes with his name scrawled on the soles and rhinestone-covered gloves.

Included with the photographs on Kanye's site is a message from Leutwyler, which explains the impetus behind the "Neverland" book.

"It is said that the pharaohs built tombs to reveal their lives to future generations. Michael Jackson sacrificed his childhood to the calling of his musical gift," Leutwyler wrote. "Neverland was the pyramid he constructed to a lost childhood. The artifacts captured in this book return us to the Neverland he lost."

West — who, in recent months has been keeping a low profile as he finishes work on a new album — also added his own message, thanking Leutwyler for sharing the photographs with him and paying tribute to Jackson, a man he considers to be musical royalty.

"Thank you, Henry! I'm grateful to be premiering your photos. The book is an amazing document of Mike's treasures," West wrote. "His clothes, art, and artifacts express the essence of the greatest pop icon of our time. Mike truly was a King!"

Here is Kanyes' website and the pic's posted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can not explain why, but pic #1, before it even loaded...I don't know caused a stir in me. I can not give it words. Maybe excitement, mixed with compassion and a deep sadness.  They are beautiful pics. The book may offer clues that were in play (not just about the death hoax, but the whole picture that lead up to it) long b4 anyone knew to look.?!
(And, I never got the theories that put West into play with the hoax...? lol)

Peace and Respect to All!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I feel chill inside. :(

I noticed this comment posted second from the top:

" MJAM

Just remember you can’t keep a good man down for long..

See ya soon"

Interesting, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

" MJAM

See ya soon"

Interesting, right?

Nice catch ! Yes!
What's odd to me in reading further (and I only catched it all through links from an article about his new leaked song "Power") at one point Kayne was dissing MJ after his death, saying he was the new King . (though it's pop vs rap so I don't know the extent of the validity). As well, Kanye has had some switching views on MJ's music and career. Why is he now so deep into the love of the artist and this book? I don't get it really.
But, again something maybe in those pictures that point to Illuminati, FM, etc. Or not! And Kanye against the system is a current theme.
**Off Topic, but I find it amusing that Illuminati is in the spell check (my bFF) yet words like FaceBook and names like that of our president are not...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I completely missed it.
What theories place Kanye in the hoax????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

" MJAM

See ya soon"

Interesting, right?

yep. VERY!!!  :mrgreen: (like WE wouldn't notice that...yeah, right... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

The picture of Michaels stage shirt was beautiful..  the clip on tie with the bobby pin!!  See all the make up around the collar too?

And the shoes...  the empty throne...   breath-taking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

muahahaaa another clue  :D
why would Kanye be in the hoax, tho?

btw loved the pictures :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

Quote from: "jillybean"

" MJAM

See ya soon"

Interesting, right?

Nice catch ! Yes!
What's odd to me in reading further (and I only catched it all through links from an article about his new leaked song "Power") at one point Kayne was dissing MJ after his death, saying he was the new King . (though it's pop vs rap so I don't know the extent of the validity). As well, Kanye has had some switching views on MJ's music and career. Why is he now so deep into the love of the artist and this book? I don't get it really.
But, again something maybe in those pictures that point to Illuminati, FM, etc. Or not! And Kanye against the system is a current theme.
**Off Topic, but I find it amusing that Illuminati is in the spell check (my bFF) yet words like FaceBook and names like that of our president are not...lol

That's not true. Kanye quickly debunk that rumor on his blog and praised MJ in that post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions