diggyonTopic starter

Michael, beware!!!!!!!!!!
May 28, 2010, 05:23:49 AM
I belong to the first ones who believed that Michael Jackson is still alive and never believed in that rearlly died that way. His message is clear. He is fighting the WNO and the Illuminati. So we all have to help him and spread the message!!
My question is:
Was the hoax really necessary? Couldn't Michael do all this while he is still on show biz? He has so many fans and if he has brought this subject to light everyone would have believed him. Now we have 2 groups of people!!!!! The first group thinks MJ is dead.
The second group thinks he is alive and they are following the clues and the hints of the hoax. Wasn't it better to have only one group of people with the same thought that could have helped him in his battle against the evil rather than trying hard to convince the people that he is still alive and he wants to spread a certain message???
And what about the Illuminati?????? Now they know that he is alive! Won't they be after him? Won't they try to find him and kill him in order to stop him from fighting them??
I think MJ is in a big danger now more than ever. Micheal, beware!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Re: Michael, beware!!!!!!!!!!
May 28, 2010, 07:17:22 AM
I have always believed this has something to do with the NWO, that is now underway.

My thought is that since Mike is such an influincial person in the music industry world wide, he has probubly been fighting the illuminiti since the beginning of his career and all their ways.

The child molastation crap was just the start of it as he had had enough of their ways, put his foot down so to speak and they said well..we'll put an end to you. They have been trying ever since. Only a few friends of his have stood up to them and the rest moved away from him, not communicating with him any longer for fear of ruining their own career. Look how Mattola and his actions towards Mike are.

His death was a hoax in my eyes as it is in many. He does have to be careful when he returns. Another thing is the pharmacys that have have been tossing all kinds of drugs at VP's. Maybe he has exposed those people as well.

All I know is that when June 25th 2009 happened...I went searching and the things I have found and learned of what is happening to our world, in the media, children, war, drugs, the list goes on, it is because of Michael Jackson that all this has been brought to my attention.

Living 50 years, not knowing this until it took a man like MJ to being it to my eyes I would like to say THANK YOU MICHAEL, thank you so very much for ALL you are doing for us, the world and the children.

God Bless you all.
Its all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

*Mo*

May 28, 2010, 07:19:49 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
I belong to the first ones who believed that Michael Jackson is still alive and never believed in that rearlly died that way. His message is clear. He is fighting the WNO and the Illuminati. So we all have to help him and spread the message!!
My question is:
Was the hoax really necessary? Couldn't Michael do all this while he is still on show biz? He has so many fans and if he has brought this subject to light everyone would have believed him.

Mike has been singing and talking about it for YEARS, yet no one listened, so yes, this hoax was really necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2010, 07:28:47 AM
I agree with you Mo...I just didnt connect the dots all these years! Sad...very sad on my part!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

Disco

May 28, 2010, 07:34:37 AM
Sorry but I do think Michael had to do the hoax, We got to look at the bigger picture here, We all have discovered so many things since Michael "Died" that was the intention, to think for ourselves, do our own research & discover what is really going on in this world.
there was no other way to grab the attention of the world, reinforce the fan base & build a newer fanbase on the way which would include the younger generation that really knew nothing about Michael only the courtcases & tabloid trash, now they are Michael's biggest defenders!!!   ;)

Michael knew the risk in doing this, he is making history & not the kind that can be lied about  8-)

We are been shown the true colour of the evil in this world & I have no doubt that Michael was willing to take the risk in trying to teach us all to think for ourselves & we will be the ones to carry his message & that is what we must do.......Fear is used to control people, ignorance is no longer an excuse.  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

May 28, 2010, 09:08:21 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "diggyon"
My question is:
Was the hoax really necessary? Couldn't Michael do all this while he is still on show biz? He has so many fans and if he has brought this subject to light everyone would have believed him.

Mike has been singing and talking about it for YEARS, yet no one listened, so yes, this hoax was really necessary.

Exactly. People are extremely dumbed down these days. Not to mention a lot of people stopped listening to MJ's music BECAUSE of the false allegations. That was the point, to bring him down, to stop him from literally helping to save the people. The NWO needs people to be stupid in order to take over. Hence why popular music is full of pure CRAP. Even the talented ones sell out to doing stupid, meaningless songs - gaga, beyonce, etc.

Yes, this hoax was more than necessary. Plus, who could seriously pull it off other than Michael Jackson? I can't think of anyone else would actually be WILLING to plan this, let alone actually do it. I believe he was put here for a reason, and...this is it  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mattie

May 28, 2010, 11:35:25 AM
I think this is the 3th time i write this down here.
I am from the Netherlands like Mo and Souza.
Yes also in my opinion a big bam is needed for people to listen!
There is also a big conspiracy going on in the Netherlands..One i have bin fighting against now for 9 long years.
This is with the DSB bank..We have bin all over the news time after time..to get ignored by the Couvernement and they put everything at work for a big cover up!
Things are getting more and more extreem now..3 people have taking there own live's because they gould not take the treaths and living in fear al the time anymore!
I try to bring it to people's attention everywhere..But with the well know results..No response!
It is like the figth David and Goliath!
Mo and Souza must know about this i think..they follow all the news here i hope!
My English is not good enough to put al the in and outs of this conspiracy here..Maby if Mo and Souza would think it is worth to put it here??
We were demonstraiting the 7th of may against this bank..With 25 people..YES 25 people the rest was too afraid to be known from the pictures of newspapers and tv broadcasting.
There is also a movie comming out in a few days..DSB THE MOVIE!
My hope is on MJ also..I hope for the big bam..And people finaly wil listen to me and get mad!
Because i think it has all to do with one and the same thing..Mindcontroll!

Sorry for my bad English..
Thanks for listning and greetings Mattie
[youtube:c9lqnlsa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWrhhPV8ajU&feature=related[/youtube:c9lqnlsa]
[youtube:c9lqnlsa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTcaeTYhj6I&feature=related[/youtube:c9lqnlsa]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2010, 12:07:50 PM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:10:05 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 28, 2010, 04:37:23 PM
Ye i agree with Mo also, he fought so hard against the injustice but noone payed atention to him until his death due to the false allegations against him.. And fuck that, IT'S SO FUKING UNFAIR that he had to resort to the hoax to spread his humanitarian messages, and for people to realise what is and was the truth of all the bullshits they've said during so many years about him. So sad that he needed to "die" so the ppl believed in him! So freaking creepy he had to do this to be left alone and out of silly things he had nothing to do with. If he really is alive, at least now he's maybe living the life he couldn't live when the press and haters where behind him..and if he is not with us anymore, at least people realised the man the world has lost!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal