thank you for your thoughts again, guys!

If there is really somebody else buried on that crypt underneath the ground, wouldn't there be any sign of it, a place with some inscription?

I think the place couldn't be occupied that easiliy by the Jackson Family, if it was already sold to other costumers. but who knows?

Most probably this place is not in occupation of anybody but still belongs to Forest Lawn property and they are recompensed for their effort.
But we don't know anything for sure, that's true.

Unless we know for sure that Mr. Michael Joe Jackson is not buried there or anywhere else, of course. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Thanks for your kind replies.

Although we won't get any official proof for this observation, I think we should rely on our senses and logical thinking.

The surfboard was no corpse, and this stone is no tomb.

It's all about illusion, this place too. It has no other function than being the illusion of a grave. It cannot be used, it is decoration.

Imagine this genious move of Michael and whoever is helping him with this hoax!!

I just would like to ask a question, does anyone know someone that works in FL? Maybe if you do you can ask some questions.. Unfortunately I live in Canada so I cannot help. Just a suggestion...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal