dmovie27

Re: Simon Monjack -- The 911 Call
May 29, 2010, 08:52:01 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "dmovie27"
I've read most of your posts here and I'm telling you, this is why you guys can't crack the code of this hoax. You first have to stop living in a world of "coincidence".

When you wake up in the morning, do you just put some clothes and walk out the door hoping for the best?
Or do you "plan" out your day?
This is the most primary function of our existence here on earth. Without some form of planning, we are LOST.

In order ot get to the bottom of this, you need to first understand that there is a PLAN behind it. The hoax is just one key piece of it.

You really have to open your eyes and SEE...otherwise you are truly blind and LOST.

And you'll continue to post comments like the ones above.

NOTHING is coincidence.

The word is an oxymoron.

I gave you SHAMONE on a platter and you still don't get it. What does that say?  :cry:  :x

I don't agree with your style.
There is no reason for this and it is not helpful.

Why, because I'm being honest? Tell me, Grace. Just how are YOU being helpful?
I'm actually trying to teach you something here.

The TRUTH hurts...but it's necessary at this point.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 29, 2010, 09:32:01 AM
I've read most of your posts here and I'm telling you, this is why you guys can't crack the code of this hoax. You first have to stop living in a world of "coincidence".

When you wake up in the morning, do you just put some clothes and walk out the door hoping for the best?
This is the most primary function of our existence here on earth. Without some form of planning, we are LOST.

In order ot get to the bottom of this, you need to first understand that there is a PLAN behind it. The hoax is just one key piece of it.

You really have to open your eyes and SEE...otherwise you are truly blind and LOST.

NOTHING is coincidence.

The word is an oxymoron.

I gave you SHAMONE on a platter and you still don't get it. What does that say?  :cry:  :x

That's why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

*Mo*

May 29, 2010, 09:44:52 AM

NOTHING is coincidence.

The word is an oxymoron.

You are trying to teach something here, by actually saying: Hey fools, you don't see what I see and understand, and therefor I'm going to continue telling you you're a bunch of fools...?

I agree with Grace - your post is not helpful.  

In what way is Grace not being helpful..?  Grace has posted many well-argumented posts.

The TRUTH hurts..?  Who's truth?  I don't see any arguments in your last post, so bring them on please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

May 29, 2010, 04:24:54 PM
Mo, I didn't use the word "fools" here...not in this particular instance anyway, so chill and please don't put words in my mouth. me and you have had a very productive relationship thus far...I don't want it to collapse over something petty.

All I can say on this is...dig deeper...that's the key to all of this and nobody is really doing that. You're just skimming the surface on things and not really digging. It really is about a "rabbit hole".
This is the death hoax investigators right? So start INVESTIGATING! It's time to go Scooby Doo here for real.

This is what Michael wanted all along....to go on the GREAT ADVENTURE!

ADVENTURE IS THE KEY!!!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

May 29, 2010, 04:50:34 PM
What do you know that we don't, and why aren't you sharing? Don't be greedy now  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

Kirsche

May 29, 2010, 08:04:40 PM
OMG...In some was he was really rude...but maybe he did to keep her up doin' what to do while the ambulance is rushin to the house.....but it was so sad to hear how desperate she was...her cryin. it was horrible. Right now, I would say it don't has any connection with the hoax of MJ.    

I think Simon Monjak died because of a broken heart.

Just like June Carter and Johnny  Cash
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

May 30, 2010, 07:23:09 AM
@ kirsche; that is how I feel. Still I am wondering whether TMZ did publish 911 calls prior to June 25. Anybody out there who knows? In Europe I have never experienced something disrespectfull like that before, I simply don`t understand how people allow these kind of publications. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

May 30, 2010, 07:38:15 AM
Quote from: "Delphi"
What do you know that we don't, and why aren't you sharing? Don't be greedy now  :lol:

lol...Not being greedy, just testing the waters. I'm sitting on some "explosive" information that would "kick open the door" and connect the dots on this entire ordeal, but I'm not ready to share yet because of responses like those above.
Most of these folks here are really not ready to deal with the TRUTH. I'm not being mean, just stating facts based on what I've observed thus far and I don't want to be ridiculed because people can't wrap their minds around the real.

Like I said...just think ADVENTURE!  :D

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 30, 2010, 07:48:09 AM

lol...Not being greedy, just testing the waters. I'm sitting on some "explosive" information that would "kick open the door" and connect the dots on this entire ordeal, but I'm not ready to share yet because of responses like those above.
Most of these folks here are really not ready to deal with the TRUTH. I'm not being mean, just stating facts based on what I've observed thus far and I don't want to be ridiculed because people can't wrap their minds around the real.

L.O.V.E.

dmovie27, everyone here is sick and tired of people throwing with "riddles".  Share your "explosive" information that would "kick open the door", or refrain from commenting at all.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 08:31:50 AM
Thank you Mo for trying to get us out of this particular "dark". And please, who knows whether TMZ was publishing 911 calls before June 25?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

May 30, 2010, 08:38:11 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

L.O.V.E.

dmovie27, everyone here is sick and tired of people throwing with "riddles".  Share your "explosive" information that would "kick open the door", or refrain from commenting at all.  

I agree with the last post.

We can't be sure in everything we're saying, we're just sharing our opinions and they are all equal. If you KNOW something, then share it with us so we could stop playing around and move on. That's how it goes.

No one is going to bow down or kiss up to anyone in order to get info they may or may not have, so either you'll make yourself useful or respect others' opinions.
Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 09:09:23 AM by Sangre
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Grace

May 30, 2010, 08:46:07 AM
Yes, TMZ published other 911 calls.
Example in 2008, Brad Renfro:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
others:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 30, 2010, 11:46:19 AM

L.O.V.E.

Really? Now  "I" am not trying to "mean" here, but who's adventure is it? Michael's? or yours? If it is Michael's how are you helping by not saying what you have been sitting on?  Why would you care what people can handle? (fairly presumptuous of you to say that anyway, pretty sure the majority of people can handle what you have to say)..and I assure you these people have been investigating plenty...  A LOT more than me.  I can handle anything you throw at me, of that you can be sure.

As they say "proofs in the pudding". Let's have it, shall we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

dmovie27

May 30, 2010, 12:17:36 PM

L.O.V.E.

No need to get heated Mo, you're not angry with Michael for all the riddles HE'S been throwing around now are you?

I'm trying to get you guys to understand it's all about DISCOVERY and ADVENTURE. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry and I just won't post anymore.

I tried.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

May 30, 2010, 12:18:56 PM

L.O.V.E.

No need to get heated Mo, you're not angry with Michael for all the riddles HE'S been throwing around now are you?

I'm trying to get you guys to understand it's all about DISCOVERY and ADVENTURE. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry and I just won't post anymore.

I tried.

But how should we discover when you're not tellin us what you found out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions