Seriously....The feeling is palpable....we are literally being freakin' bombarded with Sunflower imagery! Messages of LOVE! Messages of HAPPINESS!....And Coke is a Big Player....Janet is given the primo spot on the American Idol Finale....there is so much connection between AI and MJ!....There is DEFINITELY something afoot....This really can't be denied, people!....I truly feel something is about to go down!....Call it what you want....a gut feeling that can't be denied anymore!....whatever! PIECE BY PIECE, something HUGE is playing out right before our eyes and is gaining strong momentum!...Your Thoughts Please?

PEACE TO YOU ALL! GOD, Mike, you are ROCKING OUR WORLD!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

I really hope that you are right! this past year has been extraordinary to say the least1
somewhere between torure and mental cruelty!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

totally agree with you. my gut feeling is that this is coming to a close. michael's ready to come back to us. pisces intuition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Just wanted to ask.

Now that we have spent the last 11 months investigating every pore/aspect of him and obviously all of us will be thrilled when he comes back and thrills us again. So are all the non fans going to get carried away and become fans or at least some of them.

I was hoping that he would come back sooner as I spend all my time on the clues instead of working harder, but I think that if he does come back I will also spend time then following him and helping him spread his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

i have the same feeling too, not so sure about the comeback but i feel that something really huge gonna happen soon that will be connected with the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
totally agree with you. my gut feeling is that this is coming to a close. michael's ready to come back to us. pisces intuition.

you're right...it's not gonna be long anymore...my gut tells me the same^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

I hope for it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

I hope this is not just because of the Anniversary...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

gwynned

Has anyone given any thought to the possibility of post-hoax withdrawal?  What will happen to the forums and the videos when he comes back?  Or will this be taken to a whole new level?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well... for me....
i feel that we are in the FINAL phase of this hoax!  :D

i'm a not big fan of MJ.... but that doesn't mean to underestimate his talent or intellgance!.. i like the person though...... we  have some common charecters!!  8-)

Bless you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gwynned"
Has anyone given any thought to the possibility of post-hoax withdrawal?  What will happen to the forums and the videos when he comes back?  Or will this be taken to a whole new level?

I believe it will be taken to a whole new level.  People on here have gotten to know each other a bit, shared our thoughts and feelings.  I would hope we wouldn't just forget about each other.  But it will obviously be focused to another direction.  

Wouldn't it be cool if MJ himself got on here and wrote stuff  :)

I have a gut feeling too, that something is going to happen.  The thing about moving the grave, Janet on AI, the upcoming tribute in Rome.  Lots of things happening.  And this Coke commercial thing with the sunflowers coming out of the machine.  If it isn't MJ related, then what is the purpose of the sunflower and Coke?  

And why after all this time does LMP want sunflowers brought to his grave?  And Miko and the flower shop, now that's a bust, isn't it?

As Tito tweets all the time, "CAN YOU FEEL IT?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope you all are right. I have a feeling something is going to happen. Idk what, but something is about to pop off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is it, this is it! :lol:

I really hope things are coming to a close. It's been an amazing year and everything but it's been really exhausting. Hopefully were nearing the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heisinme09"
Seriously....The feeling is palpable....we are literally being freakin' bombarded with Sunflower imagery! Messages of LOVE! Messages of HAPPINESS!....And Coke is a Big Player....Janet is given the primo spot on the American Idol Finale....there is so much connection between AI and MJ!....There is DEFINITELY something afoot....This really can't be denied, people!....I truly feel something is about to go down!....Call it what you want....a gut feeling that can't be denied anymore!....whatever! PIECE BY PIECE, something HUGE is playing out right before our eyes and is gaining strong momentum!...Your Thoughts Please?

PEACE TO YOU ALL! GOD, Mike, you are ROCKING OUR WORLD!

First, I must say that I just love your exuberance and enthusiasm! Yes, I agree something big is about to play out and I just cannot wait. I really need some positive news to come about that will answer my long list of inquiries.  I also think that it will take these forums to an entirely new and exciting level. I just cannot imagine abandoning my fellow family of believers in the event that MJ returns. Family, in my opinion, sticks together, and I say we should remain connected even so. I believe that is what Michael is all about!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

nefari

Up until now I have had friends on both here and on the Sony forum as I was in the difficult position for awhile of being on the fence about Michael's "death" but as of this morning, they not only said that BeLIEvers should not come there but we are not welcome there at all whether we are discussing the hoax topic or not. It is with a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye totally to that forum as that hurt me to the core. We love him here just as much, we cry for our dear Michael and beg all of the Gods in heaven to please let him be alive and then they turn their backs on us instead of standing in love and unity no matter how we believe. No one ever held a gun to their heads and said Believe!!! I'm in tears over this and I never thought in the Michael Jackson fandom I would see fans turning on fans. That site is so thought controlled in one direction!! I just don't know what to think about that place.
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions