Re: Judge says its now a murder investigation
December 09, 2009, 10:49:27 PM
I was not able to view the article.  However, I did read many of the comments.  I agree with so many wonderful and insightful comments made here.  Overwhelmingly for me, I totally think that the ambulance photo of MJ is 100% fake.  I wish that Christopher Weiss (I think that is his name) who took this photo could explain how he got such a clear photo of MJ dying through tinted windows.  KEEP THE FAITH, you guys are so wonderful here with all your lovely, hardcore, detective work.  MJ, baby, I love you more and more everyday, my angel.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

CC

December 10, 2009, 10:23:30 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Did it cross your mind that for murder there are at least 4 options available?
(we did not look enough into this at all)

- murder of MJ
- murder of somebody else (date 25/06/2009)
- murder of somebody else (other date)
- murder as performance art (a fake of a fake is no crime)

Heads up please.
Does anybody know whether Tenderoni is with us ? He knew quite a bit about jurisdiction.
Maybe somebody could contact Tenderoni please? Txs.

i know what you mean, I check the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and you are right about them. now, when i google tenderoni, just because i can't find it here, in this forum... i found
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tenderoni honey roni skoal bratwurst dip

1.  Tenderoni  
 buy tenderoni mugs, tshirts and magnetsA fine young thing. Also a pretty young thing.
"..tenderoni you've got to be, sugar honey come fly with me." Michael Jackson, P.Y.T.(Pretty Young Thing)
honey sweety sugar dumpling pot-pie muffin..

2.  tenderoni  
 buy tenderoni mugs, tshirts and magnetsPretty Young Thing, used in a funny way.
"Tenderoni You've Got To Be, Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me" Michael Jackson "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"
pretty young thing funny michae jackson

3.  Tenderoni  
 buy tenderoni mugs, tshirts and magnetsA young tender woman that has never been done
R. Kelly got caught up with a tenderoni
young tender tenderohni tenderony youngn virgin

and this

Tenderoni
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
 This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from other articles related to it. (February 2009)
 This article may document a neologism in such a manner as to promote it. Please add more reliable sources to establish its current use and the impact the term has had on its field.

Tenderoni is a slang terminology which refers to a younger male or female love interest or someone too young to talk to or become involved with. It is composed of "tender", which is a synonym for young and "roni" which usually serves as an affectionate diminutive towards a male or female. It denotes your younger sweetheart, your younger better half, your younger boyfriend/girlfriend, and more recently used as an alternate word for jailbait.

In the 1970s the word tenderoni was commonly used to identify a younger male or female that an older individual was interested in talking to or dating. Or a younger person one needed to stay away from because of their age. It was not uncommon to hear someone say, "I have a tenderoni in my life", "that's my tenderoni" or "Don't talk to him/her because he/she is a tenderoni."

In the 1980s the word resurfaced when Bobby Brown used it in his successful 1988 hit "Roni" to describe a young beautiful girl. The term has surfaced in other pieces of music as well.
Appearances of tenderoni in popular music
Michael Jackson, "P.Y.T." (1982)
"...Tenderoni you got to be
Spark my nature, sugar fly with me..."

O'Bryan, "Tenderoni" (1986)

Bobby Brown, "Roni" (1988)
Tevin Campbell, "Can We Talk" (1993)
"...And just like a roni You were too shy..."

and a guy on twitter... betwen others...
i don't know what you are talking about... i'm lost! :roll:
I think you know something that we don't... don't be shy... tell us! PLEASE! :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Lou

December 11, 2009, 09:02:41 AM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Am i right in thinking that if a person isn't charged with a crime they are free to go i.e free to work etc...
I think you are right, but in my country there was a recent case - a doctor was accused of murdering two patients. It was reported that while he was being investigated, he had his license to practice medicine suspended. I thought that the same could happen to dr. M, that's why I found strange that even after the case turns into a murder investigation it was ok for him to go back to work. But I don't have any knowledge on legal matters, so I was just guessing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 11:17:29 AM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "Grace"
Did it cross your mind that for murder there are at least 4 options available?
(we did not look enough into this at all)

- murder of MJ
- murder of somebody else (date 25/06/2009)
- murder of somebody else (other date)
- murder as performance art (a fake of a fake is no crime)

Heads up please.
Does anybody know whether Tenderoni is with us ? He knew quite a bit about jurisdiction.
Maybe somebody could contact Tenderoni please? Txs.

i know what you mean, I check the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and you are right about them. now, when i google tenderoni, just because i can't find it here, in this forum... i found

Tenderoni honey roni skoal bratwurst dip

1.  Tenderoni  
 buy tenderoni mugs, tshirts and magnetsA fine young thing. Also a pretty young thing.
"..tenderoni you've got to be, sugar honey come fly with me." Michael Jackson, P.Y.T.(Pretty Young Thing)
honey sweety sugar dumpling pot-pie muffin..

2.  tenderoni  
 buy tenderoni mugs, tshirts and magnetsPretty Young Thing, used in a funny way.
"Tenderoni You've Got To Be, Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me" Michael Jackson "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"
pretty young thing funny michae jackson

3.  Tenderoni  
 buy tenderoni mugs, tshirts and magnetsA young tender woman that has never been done
R. Kelly got caught up with a tenderoni
young tender tenderohni tenderony youngn virgin

and this

Tenderoni
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
 This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from other articles related to it. (February 2009)
 This article may document a neologism in such a manner as to promote it. Please add more reliable sources to establish its current use and the impact the term has had on its field.

Tenderoni is a slang terminology which refers to a younger male or female love interest or someone too young to talk to or become involved with. It is composed of "tender", which is a synonym for young and "roni" which usually serves as an affectionate diminutive towards a male or female. It denotes your younger sweetheart, your younger better half, your younger boyfriend/girlfriend, and more recently used as an alternate word for jailbait.

In the 1970s the word tenderoni was commonly used to identify a younger male or female that an older individual was interested in talking to or dating. Or a younger person one needed to stay away from because of their age. It was not uncommon to hear someone say, "I have a tenderoni in my life", "that's my tenderoni" or "Don't talk to him/her because he/she is a tenderoni."

In the 1980s the word resurfaced when Bobby Brown used it in his successful 1988 hit "Roni" to describe a young beautiful girl. The term has surfaced in other pieces of music as well.
Appearances of tenderoni in popular music
Michael Jackson, "P.Y.T." (1982)
"...Tenderoni you got to be
Spark my nature, sugar fly with me..."

O'Bryan, "Tenderoni" (1986)

Bobby Brown, "Roni" (1988)
Tevin Campbell, "Can We Talk" (1993)
"...And just like a roni You were too shy..."

and a guy on twitter... betwen others...
i don't know what you are talking about... i'm lost! :roll:
I think you know something that we don't... don't be shy... tell us! PLEASE! :oops:

Brilliant CC!  I would have never thought to google that name.  That's why I lurk - don't have the brain cells to participate... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 11, 2009, 03:43:41 PM
I WAS GOOGLING PERFORMANCE ART LEGISLATION HOAX DEATH.... AND COME THIS PAGE
THE FIRST I THINK WAS.... IF MICHAEL IS IN THIS PAGE, THIS IS IT...
AND IS... AND PT BARNUM TOO...
THE NAME OF MICHAEL JACKSON HAVE A LINK AND TAKE ME TO...
THE NAME OF THE PAGE IS THIS IS LONDON...  
MAYBE SOMEONE SEE SOMETHING THAT I DON'T, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND IT'S TOO LATE IN MY COUNTRY... I'M SO TIRED... MAYBE YOU CAN!
BIG THANK YOU ALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?