MJonmind

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I dont like Omar and i dont believe he is MJs son.   He is trying to cash in on his association.. i mean, look at the photos.  What the heck is he playing at????

Ive heard on the grapevine that Omar has been kicked out of the Encino house and that he was the one who leaked the videos of MJs kids online.
Apparently he has been making threats to the Jacksons since then..   and it seems to be true, because judging from those pictures it looks like he is hard up for cash.

I agree with you. Michael loved the innocence of children, but children grow to be adults. Many of the children he was close to and took into his inner circle, called him Dad apparantly. I don't think he looks in the sightest like Michael. When Oprah asked MJ if he was virgin, he inhaled sharply as if horrified and laughed as if embarrassed, then said he was a gentleman. Would a gentleman make a baby on a one-night-stand and take off. Is that responsible, especially when MJ loved children so much and craved to have one of his own. Omar showing with the brothers at the Memorial and in the family portrait, only shows that Michael has "adopted" him as a son. Would Omar's parents allow this? What about all the other children's parents speaking out? They don't either. Can Joe really be trusted when he says he knew MJ had another son? He also said he never beat his son in an abusive way. Why did Omar originally say he was not MJ's son and now has a change of heart since Michael's "death". Would Omar's mother, if she knew Michael was the real father, wait till the kid was 12 before putting him in MJ's life, especially since it's childhood that's the most special to Michael. Did Michael not realize a baby could be produced by a one-night-stand? Wouldn't he have checked earlier? To protect the privacy of Omar's childhood, but then not be involved as a Dad, no way, that's not Michael. In the video about Diana, Michael says he plans on marrying her, and leaving the heavier stuff (sex) for marriage. He married Lisa and was crushed she would not carry his children, immediately launching into a marriage with Debbie simply for the reason of having children. It is at that point he could have had Omar come live with him. Omar is simply not his son.

And yet people don't believe Michael when you see him actually say he had sex with Debbie to produce Prince and Paris, as shown in Youtube:  The Michael Jackson Interview - Footages you Weren't Meant to See  by Maury Povic
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

Quote from: "Iused2dream"
Quote from: "paula-c"
To me those photos look like a dummy :lol:
That's exactly what I thought....he doesn't look real :?:   The pic on the right reminds me of Justin Timberlake  :lol:
looks like we are thinking the same thing,i thought he looked like a action man doll :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay. I have no idea whether or not he is MJ's son, since I have no idea what MJ is REALLY like none of us do. But I find it very interesting how quickly people here jump on Omer's case & throw stones at him the minute we read or hear something bad about him without knowing the truth. One thing MJ always taught us was not to believe everything we read or hear yet some people keep doing that. We tell people not to do that to MJ but you do it to his family & close friends? I don't get it. NONE of us know how MJ was when he wasn't in the public eye, maybe he & Pia did have a relationship or a fling maybe they didn't. None of us will ever know what happened or what MJ did. It's nobody's business but theirs anyways. Also we don't know the truth of what's happening in the Encino home. Nor do we know what Omer & MJ or the family's relationship is like. Of course MJ wouldn't admit on camera or publicly if he did have a fling with Pia but maybe he did. That makes him human to me, it would've been at the height of his career & he was touring all the time it's not like he would've been able to have a serious relationship with her. Maybe it took her 12 yrs to get near him to tell him & introducing Omer to him at first as an impersonator is the only way she could do it. Then when he found out he took Omer in to get to know him. Who knows. But I don't think it's fair to judge Omer we don't even know him. If he was close to MJ of course he'd tribute him. Of course if that's his dad he'd do the same. I don't believe him to be money hungry. He has a career of his own. He's doing what he's been doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK - beLIEvers - so what is TMZ trying to tell us with this story?  The title is interesting within itself???  BS????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think haha the pic on the right looks like the dude on the helicopter wearing the mask while airlifting Michael's "body" to the coroner. I don't know why it reminded me of that dude out of nowhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ I agree with teine21. We don't know for sure if Omer is Michael's son or not I have my opinion. But I like Omer and I see no reason to jump on him especially when their is no official proof that he has done anything wrong. I believe he loves Michael and his children. And Omer is talented I would like to see him do more. Off topic Omer is too cute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have nothing bad to say about Omer.  He has been a part of Michael's life, helped him with the kids, all of that since he was very young.  I am sure Michael loved him like a son whether he actually was or not.  I believe that Omer and Michael had a special bond and that Omer is  very saddened and perhaps very lonely since Michael's gone.  He is probably as lost that people have suddenly placed a negative spotlight on him now.  Nothing bad was ever said about him before. In doing so, we are no better than the tabloids. I don't believe Michael would approve of Omer being placed in a bad light and his integrity questioned by his fans.  Just my opinion.  Families are going to have differences.  The Jackson's are not immune.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I have nothing bad to say about Omer.  He has been a part of Michael's life, helped him with the kids, all of that since he was very young.  I am sure Michael loved him like a son whether he actually was or not.  I believe that Omer and Michael had a special bond and that Omer is  very saddened and perhaps very lonely since Michael's gone.  He is probably as lost that people have suddenly placed a negative spotlight on him now.  Nothing bad was ever said about him before. In doing so, we are no better than the tabloids. I don't believe Michael would approve of Omer being placed in a bad light and his integrity questioned by his fans.  Just my opinion.  Families are going to have differences.  The Jackson's are not immune.

But Omar is putting himself out there.   He is hawking his CD and doing performances.  No one is forcing him to do this, or forcing him to go on FB and twitter.  
He is attracting the publicity by cashing in on his association to MJ.  Why even mention that in his performances and his music?  He sings about it, says he has the kings bloodline.  
I just dont agree with all of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me Omer is just someone in Mike's life and that's that really it doesn't even bother me if he puts MJ into his performance obviously Mike appreciates him a lot he's been in his life for years. It's irrelevant what he does really, what matters is the man is he ok? These "news" about Omer are distractions the thing that interests us is the man and how will he comeback and shock the world. Love is the answer, Mike yep we waiting until everything is ready for bam! The Title of the article is interesting and pretty funny imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who does Omer have now that Michael is not here physically?  No one.  He is still young and now Michael's children are growing up and he's probably feeling a little left out. Couldn't that be why he's acting out?  And we still don't know conclusively about his parentage, and probably never will.  That Michael took him and cared for him all those years is enough for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I think he could be suffering from separation anxiety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

But Omar is putting himself out there.   He is hawking his CD and doing performances.  No one is forcing him to do this, or forcing him to go on FB and twitter.  
He is attracting the publicity by cashing in on his association to MJ.  Why even mention that in his performances and his music?  He sings about it, says he has the kings bloodline.  
I just dont agree with all of that.

Okay, he had a career before MJ "passed", it's not like all of a sudden he's trying to get a career, he has FB & Twitter because he has his own fans too, if those FB & Twitters are even real, you can't be 100% sure unless he says so himself or they are verified. He has a new CD out, big deal. Who are you to say he wasn't working on it before MJ "passed"? He dances like MJ because he looks up to him, he was close to him & that's how he started. Usher does the same, as well as many other people, are they bad people too? Everyone in that family is back in the spotlight again, he can just be added to that list. I do not feel he is exploiting MJ's "death" in any way. There are tons of artists out right now who didn't even know MJ or talked badly about before his "death" who are now dressing like him, dancing like him & using his name in their songs. & all of these so called friends coming out of the wood work telling personal details, lies & stories for their 15 minutes of fame. Those are the people you need to throw stones at & worry about. Not someone who had a close bond to MJ who MJ cared about, who is just showing what I feel to be LOVE for MJ. As for the whole "King's Bloodline" thing, what if he does have MJ's blood? He is a grown man now, what if wants to acknowledge that? Who are you to say it's wrong? You don't know how MJ would or does feel about it. So he didn't come out & say anything about it before but that doesn't mean he would expect Omer to lie forever. Or maybe Omer saying that was a stab at the media for saying that he's MJ's son, so he's just giving them something else to talk about. So what. At least he's not going out telling lies that could hurt MJ's rep. Or accusing MJ of sick things. Or writing a tell all book. Or doing interview after interview for money. Or planning tributes just so that he can be in the spotlight. He really isn't a bad person unless you choose to believe every piece of BS the media chooses to write. & I'm so over thinking TMZ has something to do with the hoax. I mean really, they read our board & then come up with stories based on what we say. They are tabloid trash feeding on our belief in a hoax. So as far as anything they say about the Jacksons, I'm iffy. Take it with a grain of salt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has anyone else ever wondered if the male sitting in the front row with the Jackson family at the Staples Center Memorial Program for MJ was truly Omer???? I just don't think that gentleman even looked anything like Omer. This stranger even looked taller to me at the Memorial, but he was very handsome, indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

RK

Once again we need to connect the dots of these little titbits we are being served up.
In the recent post by Esco1951, the message pointed out in the lyrics of "One More Chance" have words such as sailing the 7 seas  [ Mike's version] and ships sailing [J5] . These things are not coincidences.  And now this article .  And I think we should give Obee a break and stop making assumptions when we don't know the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it's very interesting that the mask Omer is wearing has a zipper in it.

Zip your lip.
Be quiet.
Don't talk.
You are silenced.

:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

Quote from: "truthseeker"
I think it's very interesting that the mask Omer is wearing has a zipper in it.

Zip your lip.
Be quiet.
Don't talk.
You are silenced.

:?:

I was just thinking, regarding the ZIP, Sunflower guys van had a ZIPPER on it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions