Serenitys_Dream

Re: Barack Obama Is Not As He Seems
June 04, 2010, 11:50:06 AM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
That's a primary reason why I asked my questions. There were 43 presidents prior to this one. Why is this one so scrutinized when the NWO and GMC existed long before he came along.
Obama is the metaphorical "sacrificial king".  He's just another puppet and he'staking the blame for all the presidents who came before him, partially because he's the first black president.

Obama is only half black. His mother is white. His biological father was black. His parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya when Obama was two years old. He was never a direct influence on him. His mother then married an Indonesian man. When Obama was six his family relocated to Indonesia. At the age of ten, Obama began living with his white grandparents in Honolulu Hawaii and lived with until he left to attend Columbia University.
Since we identify with those who raised us saying that Obama is "Black" is only looking at the outside appearance and not whom he may really be. The Illuminati will use anyone to achieve their goals and Obama is repaid for his allegiance to their plans through his rise in the political arena.

i can not believe you want to deny who this man is a black man it does not matter how well you may want to dress him up he is still a black man you can raise a dog as your pet but that doesnt make it human.
since you feel like he is so wrapped up with the illuminati then explain to me why was he forced to denoounce his pastor rev. wright and also min. louis farrakhan with whom he has had association with for years. it seems to me that if obama was so tight with the illuminati they would not have forced the issue because that way they could keep track of what those two men were doing. not trying to be rude but sometimes you have to use common sense in order to get at the truth. obama has a wife and children that love him and he loves them what he is doing is trying to save his family life. also if people start trying to look at michael as a black man they might be able to understand the hoax a little better. dont get me wrong the hoax is not about race but somthings do involve him being a black man in america.

I am not denying anything I have posted the truth about his upbringing and it simply is a fact that we identify with those who raised us.The racial divide is something that has been taught to us all  but by portraying Obama as a "black" man when in fact he is not fully black and therefore not fully aware of the "black" experience in media has been done for several reason. Amongst those are the appeal factor to the rising power within the Black community, to appeal to the progressive white community etc. Another is that by creating this whole Black issue anyone who criticizes Obama is instantly labelled a racist, that makes it easier to silence and disregard complaints about his policies or actions by  suggesting that the person bringing up the issue is simply prejudice. It is a shield against criticism giving him almost free reign to implement controversial policies.This also turns the tables on the person making the complaint as the focus then becomes on them and not the issues they were trying to bring to light. As it has already been suggested that I am racist in this thread which is 100% untrue, you must be able to realize this...

I am not "dressing" him up as anything, if anything his handlers, promoters and the media have dressed him for the American people and the world. He was forced to denounce Rev. Wright due to a backlash by the public, Wright's comments and Obama's association with him where tarnishing the persona that had been created; his appeal was being affected. The Illuminati did not force the issue, it was people in the general public who felt there was something not quite right with Obama's association with Rev. Wright, the things wright was preaching, and the things Obama was stating; they did not coincide. So before too much damage was done to the carefully constructed presentation of Obama, ties were severed. The alarm should be going off inside you, as you do realize that he was associated with this man for years...remember our friends, associates and those we surround ourselves with are a true reflection of who we are and where our interests lie.

Birds of a feather flock together.
Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.
You are known by the company you keep.

I know Michael is Black man and the hoax involves how there are these  widely accepted false constructs of race and religion. The fact that they have been accepted for thousands of years makes them even harder to overcome. These have been used for centuries to divide us, to wage wars (therefore to kill us), to control how we perceive ourselves and others, to simply control and keep us apart. When in fact we are all interconnected and the pigment in our skin or the shape of our physical features is more of a evolutionary difference due to location of origin and survival than an substantive difference. It is how we treat one another and our perceptions that have given strength to the racial ideas many have embraced. On the genetic level, DNA etc we are basically the same...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 05:09:00 PM
That's a primary reason why I asked my questions. There were 43 presidents prior to this one. Why is this one so scrutinized when the NWO and GMC existed long before he came along.
Obama is the metaphorical "sacrificial king".  He's just another puppet and he'staking the blame for all the presidents who came before him, partially because he's the first black president.

Obama is only half black. His mother is white. His biological father was black. His parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya when Obama was two years old. He was never a direct influence on him. His mother then married an Indonesian man. When Obama was six his family relocated to Indonesia. At the age of ten, Obama began living with his white grandparents in Honolulu Hawaii and lived with until he left to attend Columbia University.
Since we identify with those who raised us saying that Obama is "Black" is only looking at the outside appearance and not whom he may really be. The Illuminati will use anyone to achieve their goals and Obama is repaid for his allegiance to their plans through his rise in the political arena.

i can not believe you want to deny who this man is a black man it does not matter how well you may want to dress him up he is still a black man you can raise a dog as your pet but that doesnt make it human.
since you feel like he is so wrapped up with the illuminati then explain to me why was he forced to denoounce his pastor rev. wright and also min. louis farrakhan with whom he has had association with for years. it seems to me that if obama was so tight with the illuminati they would not have forced the issue because that way they could keep track of what those two men were doing. not trying to be rude but sometimes you have to use common sense in order to get at the truth. obama has a wife and children that love him and he loves them what he is doing is trying to save his family life. also if people start trying to look at michael as a black man they might be able to understand the hoax a little better. dont get me wrong the hoax is not about race but somthings do involve him being a black man in america.

I am not denying anything I have posted the truth about his upbringing and it simply is a fact that we identify with those who raised us.The racial divide is something that has been taught to us all  but by portraying Obama as a "black" man when in fact he is not fully black and therefore not fully aware of the "black" experience in media has been done for several reason. Amongst those are the appeal factor to the rising power within the Black community, to appeal to the progressive white community etc. Another is that by creating this whole Black issue anyone who criticizes Obama is instantly labelled a racist, that makes it easier to silence and disregard complaints about his policies or actions by  suggesting that the person bringing up the issue is simply prejudice. It is a shield against criticism giving him almost free reign to implement controversial policies.This also turns the tables on the person making the complaint as the focus then becomes on them and not the issues they were trying to bring to light. As it has already been suggested that I am racist in this thread which is 100% untrue, you must be able to realize this...

I am not "dressing" him up as anything, if anything his handlers, promoters and the media have dressed him for the American people and the world. He was forced to denounce Rev. Wright due to a backlash by the public, Wright's comments and Obama's association with him where tarnishing the persona that had been created; his appeal was being affected. The Illuminati did not force the issue, it was people in the general public who felt there was something not quite right with Obama's association with Rev. Wright, the things wright was preaching, and the things Obama was stating; they did not coincide. So before too much damage was done to the carefully constructed presentation of Obama, ties were severed. The alarm should be going off inside you, as you do realize that he was associated with this man for years...remember our friends, associates and those we surround ourselves with are a true reflection of who we are and where our interests lie.

I know Michael is Black man and the hoax involves how there are these  widely accepted false constructs of race and religion. The fact that they have been accepted for thousands of years makes them even harder to overcome. These have been used for centuries to divide us, to wage wars (therefore to kill us), to control how we perceive ourselves and others, to simply control and keep us apart. When in fact we are all interconnected and the pigment in our skin or the shape of our physical features is more of a evolutionary difference due to location of origin and survival than an substantive difference. It is how we treat one another and our perceptions that have given strength to the racial ideas many have embraced. On the genetic level, DNA etc we are basically the same...

i dont know what world you live in but the real world is not a shade of gray. you say obama is not fully aware of the "black" experience because he was raised by white people well i will let obama speak for himself on that here is a link you should watch it and listen carefully You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  he will tell you of his black experience.

and the simple truth is that although we may all bleed the same color we are all still so very different the answer in my opinion is to accept the differences and live with love in your heart and equality on your mind and the world might become a better place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 04, 2010, 05:45:18 PM

i dont know what world you live in but the real world is not a shade of gray. you say obama is not fully aware of the "black" experience because he was raised by white people well i will let obama speak for himself on that here is a link you should watch it and listen carefully You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  he will tell you of his black experience.

and the simple truth is that although we may all bleed the same color we are all still so very different the answer in my opinion is to accept the differences and live with love in your heart and equality on your mind and the world might become a better place.

Well I have grown weary of this. First you insinuate that I am prejudice and now it is that I don't live in the real world. I am tired of having to defend myself personally in this and many other threads, when this is not about me. I am actually tired of these forums and am considering withdrawing my participation completely as has been suggested by several friends who have also done so. Often times I feel that I am ignored, dismissed and disrespected. The posts often turn to personal attacks and not the topic at hand. I do realize that I post many unpopular and not widely accepted topics or that my view point often differs from the majority, as I think outside of the box. Thus perhaps this is not the right site for me.
peace...out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 08:24:26 PM

Well I have grown weary of this. First you insinuate that I am prejudice and now it is that I don't live in the real world. I am tired of having to defend myself personally in this and many other threads, when this is not about me. I am actually tired of these forums and am considering withdrawing my participation completely as has been suggested by several friends who have also done so. Often times I feel that I am ignored, dismissed and disrespected. The posts often turn to personal attacks and not the topic at hand. I do realize that I post many unpopular and not widely accepted topics or that my view point often differs from the majority, as I think outside of the box. Thus perhaps this is not the right site for me.
peace...out

i never was trying to be disrepectful at all i thought we were just having a friendly debate. if i hurt you feelings in any way i do apologize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 02:44:07 AM
Oh no.... let's be nice! Sometimes debates turn oooglay! (Ugly). Now for MY opinion.. I adore Obama, and I'm not sure how I feel about this. I read up on it before, but I am still undecided..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

June 06, 2010, 02:47:00 AM

The media and America in general is buit on symbols.  I'm well aware of the specifics of Barack Obama's ethnic background.  However, perception is often reality in the media, regardless of the facts. Barack Obama is subconsciously perceived as a black man, by the majority of people.  So the symbolism of a black man being president during a time of turmoil is very important for the goals of the "powers that be".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 11:57:35 AM
Hello to everyone!!! :)
I dont want to upset people,but SERENITY DREAM is right.
After all the research I done after 25 june last year and after all this years of hate I realised that this problem about who is black and who is white is just PROPAGANDA to "devide" people.THEY of who Michael is speaking are the ones ,who use this thing and others ,ofcourse to brainwashed people,to make them "fight" .Violence and hate bring always violence and hate.
It is hard for me to talk about this things,believe me.
Sometimes I wish to go down in the street to SCREAM:people stop the hateing,stop the violence,stop the selfinesh,stop the ignorange,WE ARE BEEING TOLD EVERY DAY WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND THINKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP THIS AND TRY TO THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At one point in my life,before all this hoax had began,I read an article about Michael.It was about Michael feelings regarding the problems and suffering in the world.He said that he crys everytime he see or hear some bad news about childrean,about people killing eachother and about the starvation in the world.Then I didnt understood his pain.But after june,last year something happened to me.It was like an WAKE UP CALL.Please believe when I say this,I feel a pain inside me,its a strange feeling.Im starting to be more sensitive and to see things in a different way.It's like a sea of love walked in me.
Please forgeive me if I was boring,but I had to share this with you ,my friends.
Talking about this,I remember a part of V FROM VENDETTA MOVIE when Eve finds that letter in a mouse hole:EVEN IF I DONT KNOW YOU I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 21, 2010, 11:15:18 PM
President Obama is linked to NWO & GMC quite a bit these days. He is our 44th President. What about the 43 who came before him? What was their role and why isn't their alleged involvement highlighted as much as President' Obama's?

ROYAL PRESIDENTS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Former Vice President Cheney is related to Barack Obama.
Cheney is in fact the eighth cousin of Obama.

Obama is the 11th cousins of Former President George Bush.

George Bush is 13th cousin of Queen Elizabeth, Lady Diana's 11th cousin.

Nearly all US Presidents are descendant from the British and French Royal Families
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Obama speaks of the NWO at the end of the video.
[youtube:1g2afiny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ylLnIc12k[/youtube:1g2afiny]

:o  :o  :o  I didn't know that Obama is the 11th cousin of Evil Bush. WoW! :shock: It scares me how fast we're getting to the end. Michael pls come back soon, we have to start fighting with the evil asap!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 17, 2010, 09:01:56 PM
i am so sorry  but i have to say this and i hope im not hurting anyone feelings but all the things you just described about OBAMA can also be applied to MICHAEL and in my opinion i think the biggest problem that most of america have with OBAMA and MICHAEL is that they are two very strong BLACK MEN. please just leave them the he## alone. and you guys say you love MICHAEL yea right MICHAEL loves everyone try it you might feel better once you rid yourself of all that hate. there are people over OBAMA and if you cant see that then maybe you need to pay more attention to the history lesson that MICHAEL is trying to give you.

I disagree these things can not be attributed to Michael. Michael is not a politician. If you are implying that I am racist you are totally incorrect. I have no hate in my heart for anyone these racial differences are created illusions to divide us. Obama has been placed in office so that this race card can be played every time a criticism is voiced. You can criticize any American president except Obama especially if you are white.

wow it is amazing to me that the two of you do not agree with each other when i can see so much wisdom in both post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 22, 2010, 01:57:21 AM
Obama was placed into office so that this race card can be played every time a criticism is voiced? That's just silly. President Obama was voted into office...not placed. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2010, 04:31:49 AM
Obama is the guy who gets all the blame for what the real criminals are doing BEHIND the scenes! How can you not see that? He is being used to hide their hands, we can't see what they're doing because all anyone pays attention to is HIM & EVERYTHING, even things he wasn't even in office for are being blamed on him. Everyone throws stones at him while the real culprits sit in the background laughing & plotting. Also, I would like to give TWO examples of where your statement "We identify with who raised us" is wrong. I am half Samoan, a quarter Chinese & a quarter White. I was raised by my mom who is half White & Chinese & I was always around my white side more. However, because I look Samoan, I've identified with that side more & as I grew up & knew some of my Samoan relatives, I adapted some of that culture. Another example is my aunt & uncle on my White side are half Black & half White one of them spent more time living with my White grandma, the other spent her life living with her Black father. He was a civil rights activist & very involved in Black rights, etc. She identifies with her Black side simply because of who he was & what he did not because of the fact that she's Black. Her brother, grew up around his White side but is just as involved in Black affairs, etc & he identifies with his Black side more as well. Their older brother who is full White (from my Grandma's first marriage) grew up in Milwaukee with my aunt & her Black father, he was raised by him too for a while but he doesn't identify as a Black person & he doesn't participate in the same things as my aunt & uncle. He identifies as a White man because that's who he is. It has to do with how the world perceives them. If Obama wasn't President & he was just some guy, to the world, the cops, the government, he would be a Black man. So he identifies with that side of him. Besides he is the first African American president, half or full, so he wants to represent the Black people. Who raised him has nothing to do with how he identifies himself. Sorry. It's all about how the world perceives you & how you see yourself. & he's never hid or denied his White side, he's said proudly I am half Black & half White, so I really don't think he identifies more with one than the other. This might not sound clear because I'm tired right now. But Obama's race has nothing to do with the whole Illuminati thing. & I know a lot of biracial people half Black & half White & 95% of them identify more with their Black side because that's what they see themselves as & who they feel more accepted by. My cousin is Black, White & a tiny bit of Native American, he was raised by his half Black & half White dad in Hawaii. He wasn't accepted by the Hawaiian kids, he didn't feel accepted by the Black kids (he looks white, blonde hair, blue eyes, light skin) & he didn't feel accepted by the White kids. He began to adapt Native American culture & heritage because he felt closer to that saide of him even though he was never raised around any Native American people & hehas only a tiny bit in him. My point is, your statement is not true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

August 22, 2010, 07:42:38 PM
"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was
planned this way" - Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)

"It's not the votes that count, it's who counts the votes."- "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".- Joseph Stalin

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." --Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

December 01, 2010, 06:04:49 AM
Is it just a coincidence or did the video just got deleted by someone?

Obama speaks of the NWO at the end of the video.
[youtube:jpny25rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ylLnIc12k[/youtube:jpny25rc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Don\'t believe everything you see.
Believe.Then you will see.
[/size]

Serenitys_Dream

December 01, 2010, 12:56:04 PM
Quote from: "ibelieveingod"
Is it just a coincidence or did the video just got deleted by someone?

No, my channel was terminated by youtube because of 2 copyright claims by Sony for Michael's music and one by Warner brothers for TMZ live clips. I had to make a new channel and reupload my videos.

[youtube:2f3ef249]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wseX39IR70Y[/youtube:2f3ef249]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2010, 07:08:11 AM
Quote from: "ibelieveingod"
No, my channel was terminated by youtube because of 2 copyright claims by Sony for Michael's music and one by Warner brothers for TMZ live clips. I had to make a new channel and reupload my videos.

OH! good to know that you've made a new channel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Don\'t believe everything you see.
Believe.Then you will see.
[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal