Serenitys_Dream

Barack Obama Is Not As He Seems
May 26, 2010, 12:27:03 PM
Barack Obama was marketed as a "SAVIOUR" to the American people and the world. He has been compared to Jesus and others. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize yet he conducts WAR on multiple fronts. He promoted vague UNDEFINED ideas of hope and change using the tag line "yes we can" but we were never told SPECIFICALLY what those changes would be so each of us were left to imagine what he meant. This then made it seem that his "change" would be all that EACH of us desired.

Hypnosis Techniques in Obama Speeches
[youtube:34itu9sa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iDwV7hCmw[/youtube:34itu9sa]

Full Analysis on Hypnosis in Obama Speeches
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"The White House asked Georgetown to cover a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name in Gaston Hall, which Obama used for his speech, according to CNSNews.com.
The gold "IHS" monogram inscribed on a pediment in the hall was covered over by a piece of black-painted plywood, and remained covered over the next day, CNSNews.com reported."

This was covered by a triangle shaped piece of plywood painted Black.
Triangles: "triangles were conceived by the ancients to explain the secret order of the cosmos". Triangles signify the Trinity. The triangle also represents spiritual doorways or gateways. Pagans used triangles in the belief that they were able to connect the spiritual with the worldly. The star Sirius' symbol is triangularly shaped.

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. (Acts 7:43, KJV)
Sadly, those in Acts 7:43 that Stephen is referring to are the Israelites who, while wandering around in the wilderness, had adopted the customs of pagan star worship.
The tabernacle of Moloch mentioned in Acts 7:43 gives us a Scriptural understanding as to why the triangle is so significant to the Freemasons, the occult and others who use this symbol in their practices, rites, initiations and ceremonies. Given the context of triangles and the spiritual connection between the triangle and a tent, it is interesting that the tabernacle of Moloch, or as some translations read, tent, that the Israelites carried with them is referring to a figure in the same sense that the star of their god was a figure. It wasnt a literal tent, but an object of worship in the shape of a tent.

Moloch is the "Owl God" that is worshipped in Bohemian Grove by the Bilderbergs (Illuminati political leaders).

Alex Jones video of Bohemian Grove
[youtube:34itu9sa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY[/youtube:34itu9sa]

Symbolism of Black: Black is a POWER colour. Protection, Independence, Strength, Daring, Banishing, Absorption & Destruction, Mysterious, Fascination, Allure,, Mystic, Alluring.

Knowing this then Obama CHALLENGES GOD and is representing the other side.
Obama was marketed as a saviour to the world. He was shown with a HALO behind his head. People compared him to JESUS and others.

[youtube:34itu9sa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmnbTBCktoM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:34itu9sa]

OPRAH "THE ONE"
[youtube:34itu9sa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVcTdbemaVY&feature=related[/youtube:34itu9sa]

Secret billionaire club seeks population control Gates, Rockefeller, Turner, Oprah, Buffett, Soros, Bloomberg attend meeting
Some of the richest men and women in the world met secretly recently in New York to conspire on using their vast wealth to bring the world's population growth under control.
The meeting included some of the biggest names in the "billionaires club," according to the London Times – Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

The HALO has been used for centuries to depicted HOLY and SACRED INDIVIDUALS.

Obama's Name in the Bible
[youtube:34itu9sa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXMAnlMmEPw[/youtube:34itu9sa]

Obama's speeches backwards and there are many other videos on this just search youtube.
[youtube:34itu9sa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs[/youtube:34itu9sa]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Barack Obama Is Not As He Seems
May 26, 2010, 02:39:42 PM
President Obama is linked to NWO & GMC quite a bit these days. He is our 44th President. What about the 43 who came before him? What was their role and why isn't their alleged involvement highlighted as much as President' Obama's?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 26, 2010, 03:04:08 PM
Very interesting! Seems like he is "One", "They" are grooming to be a "saviour". Then Obama is just the puppet, or front-man. Maybe, just a very small maybe, he is the "image" of the beast in Rev. 13:14-18. I haven't really studied Obama but here is the passage.

14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
 18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2010, 03:09:15 PM
i am so sorry  but i have to say this and i hope im not hurting anyone feelings but all the things you just described about OBAMA can also be applied to MICHAEL and in my opinion i think the biggest problem that most of america have with OBAMA and MICHAEL is that they are two very strong BLACK MEN. please just leave them the he## alone. and you guys say you love MICHAEL yea right MICHAEL loves everyone try it you might feel better once you rid yourself of all that hate. there are people over OBAMA and if you cant see that then maybe you need to pay more attention to the history lesson that MICHAEL is trying to give you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 26, 2010, 03:42:18 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
i am so sorry  but i have to say this and i hope im not hurting anyone feelings but all the things you just described about OBAMA can also be applied to MICHAEL and in my opinion i think the biggest problem that most of america have with OBAMA and MICHAEL is that they are two very strong BLACK MEN. please just leave them the he## alone. and you guys say you love MICHAEL yea right MICHAEL loves everyone try it you might feel better once you rid yourself of all that hate. there are people over OBAMA and if you cant see that then maybe you need to pay more attention to the history lesson that MICHAEL is trying to give you.

Just my response, with all respect to you -- I call it interpretation. And I realize different people interpret things and people differently. But you must realize there are undercurrants in life, hidden parts of stories, hidden agendas, spiritual connections to real things and people. It's studying people's motivations, who's backing them, understanding roles people play in the grand scheme of history. Throughout history certain individuals have been annalyzed in extreme detail. I choose not to go with the belief of the masses or what the media constantly tell us, and I don't think Michael's wish for us was to do that either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2010, 03:49:32 PM
That's a primary reason why I asked my questions. There were 43 presidents prior to this one. Why is this one so scrutinized when the NWO and GMC existed long before he came along.

Quote from: "MJonmind"

Just my response, with all respect to you -- I call it interpretation. And I realize different people interpret things and people differently. But you must realize there are undercurrants in life, hidden parts of stories, hidden agendas, spiritual connections to real things and people. It's studying people's motivations, who's backing them, understanding roles people play in the grand scheme of history. Throughout history certain individuals have been annalyzed in extreme detail. I choose not to go with the belief of the masses or what the media constantly tell us, and I don't think Michael's wish for us was to do that either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2010, 04:11:50 PM
imo he was selected because the powers that be know that america is falling. so who better to blame the fall of america on OBAMA. america has been steadily falling for a very long time and is about to crash.

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
That's a primary reason why I asked my questions. There were 43 presidents prior to this one. Why is this one so scrutinized when the NWO and GMC existed long before he came along.

Quote from: "MJonmind"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 26, 2010, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
President Obama is linked to NWO & GMC quite a bit these days. He is our 44th President. What about the 43 who came before him? What was their role and why isn't their alleged involvement highlighted as much as President' Obama's?

ROYAL PRESIDENTS:

Former Vice President Cheney is related to Barack Obama.
Cheney is in fact the eighth cousin of Obama.

Obama is the 11th cousins of Former President George Bush.

George Bush is 13th cousin of Queen Elizabeth, Lady Diana's 11th cousin.

Nearly all US Presidents are descendant from the British and French Royal Families

Obama speaks of the NWO at the end of the video.
[youtube:xog9doz9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ylLnIc12k[/youtube:xog9doz9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 26, 2010, 04:54:52 PM
Bilderbergers set to meet in D.C.
Posted: June 04, 2008
The annual secretive gathering of representatives from West European and North American countries, known as the Bilderberg Group, is scheduled to begin tomorrow in the Washington, D.C., area.
While the specific location is still a mystery to the general public, Sweden's Dagens Nyheter reports the conference is being held at the Westfields Marriott Hotel in Chantilly, Va., on the outskirts of the nation's capital.
The Bilderberg Group is an elite invitation-only conference of influential members of the business, media and political communities. Past attendees have included Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
The group meets at luxury hotels and resorts throughout the world. Last year's conference was held at the Ritz-Carlton in Istanbul, Turkey. Every four years the conference is held in the U.S. or Canada. The group has an office in Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands.
 While the group claims its purpose is to facilitate discussion among Western powers, many see the group as a means toward globalization.
The highly secretive conference is off limits to press, but past reports from sources that have managed to penetrate the high-security venues have stated the meetings emphasize a globalist agenda and dismiss national sovereignty.

Barack O’Bilderberg: Picking the President
June 9, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008, marked the last day of this year’s annual Bilderberg meeting, which took place in Chantilly, Virginia. The American Friends of Bilderberg, an American Bilderberg front group, which organizes the American participant list for the annual Bilderberg conference, issued a rare press release this year. It stated that, "The Conference will deal mainly with a nuclear free world, cyber terrorism, Africa, Russia, finance, protectionism, US-EU relations, Afghanistan and Pakistan, Islam and Iran. Approximately 140 participants will attend."

Recently, there has been much discussion about Barack Obama having possibly attended the recent Bilderberg conference in Virginia. This speculation arose when Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton sneaked off for a secretive meeting while in Virginia. As the AP reported, "Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane. Asked at the time about the Illinois senator's whereabouts, [Obama spokesman Robert] Gibbs smiled and declined to comment."

The press that had been traveling with Obama were not made aware of the secretive meeting until the plane that they assumed Obama would be present on was moving down the runway, prompting many angry questions from the press towards Obama’s spokesman, Robert Gibbs. One reported asked Gibbs, "Why were we not told about this meeting until we were on the plane, the doors were shut and the plane was about to taxi to take off?" to which he responded, "Senator Obama had a desire to do some meetings, others had a desire to meet with him tonight in a private way and that is what we are doing." This preceded another question, "Is there more than one meeting, is there more than one person with whom he is meeting?" Gibbs simply replied, "I am not going to get into all the details of the meeting." He again later repeated that, "There was a desire to do some meetings tonight, he was interested in doing them, others were interested in doing them, and to do them in a way that was private."

On Friday, June 6, it was reported that Bilderberg tracker, Jim Tucker, "called Obama’s office today to ask if he had attended Bilderberg. A campaign spokeswoman refused to discuss the matter but would not deny that Obama had attended Bilderberg."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 26, 2010, 05:11:18 PM

I disagree these things can not be attributed to Michael. Michael is not a politician. If you are implying that I am racist you are totally incorrect. I have no hate in my heart for anyone these racial differences are created illusions to divide us. Obama has been placed in office so that this race card can be played every time a criticism is voiced. You can criticize any American president except Obama especially if you are white.
Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 05:24:55 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 26, 2010, 05:20:48 PM
Obama's White House is filled with CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg members. Members of his cabinet are recycled from previous presidential cabinets.

TIMOTHY GEITHNER – TREASURY SECRETARY
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, president and CEO of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, director of policy development for IMF, member Group of Thirty (G30), employed at Kissinger & Associates, architect of the recent 2008 financial bailouts, mentored by Lawrence Summers and Robert Rubin.

PAUL VOLCKER – ECONOMIC RECOVERY ADVISORY BOARD
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, North American chairman of Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve chairman during Carter and Reagan administrations, president of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, G30 member, chairman Rothschild Wolfensohn Company, key figure in the collapse of the gold standard during the Nixon administration, longtime associate of the Rockefeller family.

RAHM EMANUEL – CHIEF OF STAFF
Member of Israeli Defense Force, staunch Zionist, congressman, Board of Directors for Freddie Mac, member of Bill Clinton’s finance campaign committee, made $16.2 million during 2.5 years as an investment banker for Wasserstein Perella. His father was a member of the Israeli Irgun terrorist group.

LAWRENCE SUMMERS – NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, treasury secretary during Clinton administration, chief economist at World Bank, former president of Harvard University, Brookings Institute board member, huge proponent of globalization while working for the IMF, protégée of David Rockefeller, mentored by Robert Rubin.

DAVID AXELROD – SENIOR ADVISOR
Political consultant whose past clients include Senators Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Christopher Dodd; main Obama fixer in the William Ayers and Reverend Wright scandals.

HILLARY CLINTON – SECRETARY OF STATE
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and clandestine CIA asset used to infiltrate the anti-war movement at Yale University and the Watergate hearings, senior partner at the Rose Law Firm, key figure in the Mena drug trafficking affair, architect of the Waco disaster, implicated in the murder/ cover-up of Vince Foster, and many other deaths.

JOSEPH BIDEN – VICE PRESIDENT
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, U.S. Senator since 1972, member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, current chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, strong Zionist sympathizer who recently told Rabbi Mark S. Golub of Shalom TV, “I am a Zionist. You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.”

BILL RICHARDSON – COMMERCE SECRETARY
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former U.S. congressman, chairman of the Democratic National Convention in 2004, employee of Kissinger Associates, UN ambassador, governor of New Mexico, energy secretary, major player in the Monica Lewinsky cover-up with Bilderberg luminary Vernon Jordan.

ROBERT GATES – DEFENSE SECRETARY
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former CIA Director, defence secretary under President Bush, co-chaired CFR task force with Zbigniew Brzezinski, knee-deep in the Iran-Contra scandal, named in a 1999 class action lawsuit pertaining to the Mena drug trafficking affair.

TOM DASCHLE – HEALTH SECRETARY
Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former Senate majority leader, Citibank lackey, mentored by Robert Rubin.

ERIC HOLDER – ATTORNEY GENERAL
Key person in the pardon of racketeer Marc Rich, deputy attorney general under Janet Reno, facilitated the pardon of 16 Puerto Rican FALN terrorists under Bill Clinton.

JANET NAPOLITANO – HOMELAND SECURITY DIRECTOR
Council on Foreign Relations, Arizona governor, attorney for Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings, U.S. attorney during the Clinton administration, instrumental in the OKC cover-up, where she declared, “We’ll pursue every bit of evidence and every lead

GEN. JAMES L. JONES – NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR
Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, European supreme allied commander, special envoy for Middle-East Security during Bush administration, board of directors for Chevron and Boeing, NATO commander, member of Brent Scowcroft’s Institute for International Affairs along with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bobby Ray Inman, Bilderberg luminary Henry Kissinger and former CIA Director John Deutch.

SUSAN RICE – U.N. AMBASSADOR
Council on Foreign Relations, Rhodes scholar, campaign foreign policy advisor to presidential candidates John Kerry and Michael Dukakis, member of Bill Clinton’s National Security Council and assistant secretary of state for Africa, member of the Brookings Institute (funded by the Ford Foundation and the Rockefellers), and member of the Aspen Strategy Group (teeming with Bilderberg insiders such as Richard Armitage, Brent Scowcroft, and Madeleine Albright).

His mentor and advisor
Zbigniew Brzezinski Google him
and of course Henry Kissinger Google him too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2010, 05:41:34 PM
well said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 26, 2010, 05:44:43 PM

Council On Foreign Relations - CFR
[youtube:2dfwltwb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv7ixTSSNyA[/youtube:2dfwltwb]

Trilateral Commission website

Former North American Chairmen:
THOMAS S. FOLEY (2001-2008)
PAUL A. VOLCKER (1991-2001) Honorary North American Chairman
DAVID ROCKEFELLER (1977-91) Founder and Honorary North American Chairman
GERARD C. SMITH (1973-77)

An article on the Bilderberg Group
Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 05:56:00 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 26, 2010, 05:46:09 PM
Quote from: "deedee75"
well said

How bout rather than just an opinion provide evidence...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 27, 2010, 12:14:15 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "deedee75"
well said

How bout rather than just an opinion provide evidence...

how can you make a 10 part video and still not understand what MICHAEL is about. so tell me since you know that all roads lead to EGYPT can you explain to me why they lead to EGYPT? or do u need to brush up on your history some more or should i say OUR history.

can we make a change? YES WE CAN
why? because THIS IS IT

do u get it
its all for love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike