Quote from: "darkchild"

[attachment=0:3qdqrvf2]michael-jackson-white-suit2.jpg[/attachment:3qdqrvf2]

That is for you, DancingTheDream.  I hope you enjoy it, hun~ xx

Hmmm, if I remember right, MJ said in the MB documentary that MJ was married to his fans, so all of us ladies are already married to MJ! ;) God bless you all! xxxxx

Thankyou Darkchild!!   Thats exactly the outfit!!  Wouldnt that be wonderful to wear to a wedding??  Imagine him as the groom..     8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I dont know why...  but in my fantasies..  

you know that white suit MJ wore to his trial..   well he is wearing a white suit like that to our wedding when i marry him..  looking all hot and fine.

And i have a big rock on my finger and a matching wedding band and he has a wedding band on too...   Michael Jackson with a wedding band on turns me on...  dont know why...  suppose because its grown up and commitment and marriage and children.  

And then i wake up again..  8-)

In my fantasies i picture me walking down the aisle with him at the end in the white and gold tux from the ebony 2007 photoshoot...OMG...he looks soooo gorgeous...we say our own written vows...do some dancing at the reception...than quickly get to the honeymoon :D  :lol:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

I dont know why, but seeing MJ with a wedding ring makes me very happy...  i suppose because i can daydream that that wedding ring is mine that i put on his finger.  :lol:

:lol:  I know exactly how you feel, only I like to daydream that I am beside Michael with him holding me cloose like that. Takes a long sigh. :roll:
I guess the reason I see it the other way around is cause most women would want to put a ring on his finger but if you're the one wearing his ring it means he chose YOU!!!  I guess it kinda makes you more exclusive, lucky you know cause you we're chosen and it has a much deeper meaning with much deeper feelings IMO. Call me weird... :lol:  :lol: You know guys I dont know if Michael realized to what point he still had it, a lot of us in the forum are younger(I'm 33) and we get hot flashes daydreaming about Michael. Heck he's 18 years older than me and I dont care, I would have loved to be his other half.   WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL, it's time to come out from hiding now!!! C'mon dont be afraid we're all here for you and we'll fight tooth and nail to defend you. :D

ik what U mean...im only 21, but age aint nothing but a number :D ...especially when it comes to Michael...OMG...I would love more than anything to be Mrs. Michael JOE Jackson...to wake up every morning seeing his beautiful face next to me...to hold him tight and never let go and know that he loves me the same way i love him...to bare his children...a little boy with his smile and his eyes...maybe Prince Michael Joseph Jackson 3 through 20 :lol:  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

Ok girls ... wake up  I am a girl too.
I saw first  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: marry me michael  :D

sorry Michael, I'm kidding
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Kuki

*daydreaming*

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

Elsa

There's a ring on his left hand in Blood on the Dancefloor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

:o  Oh oh.... are we too late guys? Aaahhh crapp!!  :lol:  :lol:

Oh oh I just thought of something though :D  This would more than likely be the beggining of a new life for him though so new life, new wife, new everything right ?! Maybe we're still in the race.  :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so it has been a long time since i posted on here that i have a picture of mj with a ring on..lol..so here it is...sorry again..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
here is one from the video blood on the dance floor ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
huggs to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is 20 years older than me..  and he is the only older man i would consider..  heck, at the moment he is the ONLY man i would consider.   :lol:
Same here and iam only 25 yrs old but for me Michael IS IT!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "darkchild"

[attachment=0:2udfedl3]michael-jackson-white-suit2.jpg[/attachment:2udfedl3]

That is for you, DancingTheDream.  I hope you enjoy it, hun~ xx

Hmmm, if I remember right, MJ said in the MB documentary that MJ was married to his fans, so all of us ladies are already married to MJ! ;) God bless you all! xxxxx

Thankyou Darkchild!!   Thats exactly the outfit!!  Wouldnt that be wonderful to wear to a wedding??  Imagine him as the groom..     8-)

You are most welcome, DancingTheDream! Yes, MJ would look absolutely angelic as a groom in his white outfit!  God bless! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Oh oh I just thought of something though :D  This would more than likely be the beggining of a new life for him though so new life, new wife, new everything right ?! Maybe we're still in the race.  :D

WHOOT WHOOT!!! exactly...LET THE BATTLES BEGIN :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

Quote from: "mjsgirl89"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  count me in!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "Kuki"
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  count me in!

lol!!! ya'll funny... and I'm watching  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well if you watch Blood on the Dance floor, you will see Michael wearing a ring, dont know if its  the wedding ring with lisa or debbie...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

Its her

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
here goes lisa's rock. preeetty biiig...although she has rings on her right hand on some pics as well. no ring on mike. seems he only had a ring with debbie... :mrgreen:

[attachment=0:3qpuyiqs]001[1] (4).jpg[/attachment:3qpuyiqs]

Lisa's "rock" isn't even properly sized to fit her.  :?  A detail I don't think MJ would have missed, BTW ;)  ;) . She's not even wearing a band with it. Previously married, even SHE wouldn't have forgotten that.

Only a BAND counts, as it is an unbroken circle ("shackle", if you will) of ownership. In the version of the bible MJ cut his teeth on, marriage means ownership; the man of the woman. Sometimes it even states "the woman and her "owner" ", where the KJV says 'husband". One could say it signifies ownership, as when you spot such a thing on the left hand ring-finger, here in America, a decent person would understand it to mean:

"paws off THIS one---he BELONGS to someone".

Same way as they don't automatically euthanize stray animals found here, if they have some "claim" paraphernalia on them, such as a collar---even without any name tag providing ownership name and number. EVERYONE knows this means "Hey, wait! I BELONG to someone!!"

Just an interesting piece of trivia, rings of "ownership" /"belonging" were permitted in the Bible, because they could be removed at will. I think it was bracelets that were offered to Rebecca, the future spouse of Issac, by the man commissioned to find (a wife suitable), her, for him. Rings were very impractical for the work a woman had to do to run a household each day, way back then. They had earrings, nose rings and bracelets, mostly. Necklaces sometimes, although any extra jingly on the chest was considered inappropriate for a godly gal...

And tatoos were a serious No-No, (not to even mention what we know now, about what the ink does to the immune system, but) because they demonstrated ownership to any one's eyes as long as one was wearing that skin.  :o Even after death...

In other words, no way, could this one belong to the Almighty, who states that HE is the owner of the body, since someone else has marked this body as theirs. Sort of like cattle branding...so, you see, we, in these modern times, when we fancy ourselves to be so sophisticated, are still a little bit primitive  :?  :lol:

Well, anyway, the point I am posting FOR, is to say that MJ is NEVER  :o going to belong to a single woman. :o  He never has, never will. :?  

He will never let a single female shackle :shock:  :lol:  him with a wedding band.

If we EVER see this, just know the end is near---[/color] the end of the world :!:  :?  :? And it is probably snowing in hell. :shock:

Even though he knows he could TAKE the ring off and appear a "free" man publicly, he already knows that she's GOT [/i]him, changed him inside, into a shackled "man"-tality,  ;) one who knows he belongs to someone and kinda sorta  ;)  :D  :roll:  :lol: likes it...

He's known for decades that anyone who gets inside of his heart, colors and controls (however harmlessly or purely, honestly, un intentionally :oops:  :oops:  :) ) everything he does from then on.

This guy will NEVER permit himself to be brought under the power of any single person. You KNOW it. Even though domestication isn't a bad thing, SOME skittish and rarely exotic creatures buck the process as if it is a fate worse than death.

Those times he's been spotted wearing rings were times when there was no chance of being misinterpreted by the nosey press. He's in character in his videos. That guy can wear anything he wants, and it means NOTHING, because it is all make believe...

Speaking of make believe, earlier, here, Simalves caught that although he and Lisa Marie are huddled together in the picture, MJ is controlling how close her body actually gets to his, by holding her back (by  :idea: grasping her coat!). She is just playing her part...but, uh...gettin' REEEAL....... :?  :roll:

Good eye!!  8-)

He will not even let his own fiction off the leash long enough to turn into attraction & overtake him with the MADNESS he's been SINGING about!!

To be fair to him, he really CAN'T. :cry:  There is too much at stake :(  and too many unsavory opportunists :twisted:  in the world now.

It is just the way it is.  :(  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions