French Open 2010: Andy Murray sings Michael Jackson in Roland Garros karaoke
Andy Murray took time out of his French Open campaign earlier this week to sing a rendition of Michael Jackson's I Want You Back as part of a karaoke session for French television.

Andy Murray, who fought back from two sets down to beat Richard Gasquet in his opening game at the French Open on Monday, wore an afro wig for his rendition of the classic Jackson hit, and when asked what he thought of his performance, the world No 4 said: "The singing was OK but the dancing was rubbish.

"I was saying I should have done it again. I wasn't that happy with it, to be honest. But it was fun. There was these two guys that are always in there doing it, and they had wigs on too. It's not great!

"I didn't do any moonwalking and there was very little movement. Just singing."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:2mvytmj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmuuXd-BnCc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2mvytmj0]
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and last year's finalist Robin Soderling also took part in the filming with the former performing I gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas, and the latter opting for Abba classic Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie (A Man After Midnight).

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions