Re: One More Chance
May 27, 2010, 01:07:09 AM
Quote from: "Delphi"
Look at the dates...

1970 - the start of succes
1984 - the Pepsi "accident"
1993 - first major attempt to bring Mike down
2003 - second major attempt to bring Mike down

We haven't forgotten about MK Ultra and Mike going off message, have we..?  We know who's behind the "warning" and the attempt to bring him down, don't we?  We know how everything is connected, don't we?  

One More Chance At Love -> NWO is spreading hate, they are destroying love.  Expose them, make the world aware of their plans, stand up, fight it.  THAT'S the message!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 27, 2010, 01:22:49 AM
I am intrigued by you, Esco1951....you almost sound like a Brother....tell us more about your message....with the L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

MJonmind

May 27, 2010, 01:32:21 AM
Wow I love MJ's 2003 version, it leaves the others in the dust with its beauty and passion. Sorry, but I mostly see him thinking about Diana.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 27, 2010, 02:31:11 AM
Soon the 2010 version  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

May 27, 2010, 04:06:25 AM
I love this song...it's so beautiful.

Quote from: "Cameron"
Soon the 2010 version  :P
I sure hope so 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Kirsche

May 28, 2010, 08:28:00 PM
Quote from: "Esco1951"
Oh Baby, Give Me "ONE MORE CHANCE".

1970 - One More Chance - J5 (ABC Album)
1984 - One More Chance - Jacksons (Victory Album)
1993 - One More Chance - Dunk (If single)
2003 - One More Chance - Michael (Number Ones)
20xx - One More Chance - x

From the beginning it was always the message.

But it was only there for the true fans. The ones with love in their hearts.

It was never one of the hits. It was often masked by other writers. It was not always consistant. However it was always there for the fans, to remind them...

We love you guys. Listen to the message, it will be complete soon.

okay, I don't wanna begin with the 7- thing but just look--- 2003 was the last one, so if the 7 theory is right would be this year, hehe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

May 28, 2010, 11:48:36 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
I am intrigued by you, Esco1951....you almost sound like a Brother....tell us more about your message....with the L.O.V.E!

Me too?

We love you more! Listening and ready xoxox. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2010, 04:09:50 AM
what if we put them together and make a whole song out of the three versions of them .. wouldnt it look like something like this? (ive added what i would believe as a possible interpretation but please help me out.. if you have any better opinion or idea!!)..

What do u think?

Everybody loves the star when he is on top (when he was delivering the msg and on top of being a super star) but no one comes around when he starts to drop (when he got “off message” and he started being attacked with stupid trials) –anyway it means people is with you in the good moments not in the bad ones-,  but YOU were someone special, you stuck through thick and thin (the fans support after they tried to make him fall and support now after his “Death”) –we fight for the truth at any moment-………. Just remember everything I tell you (the clues, the msgs, the lyrics, the songs), -don’t forget the real reason.. don’t ignore details and don’t forget why we are doing this.. fight for it!- sorry for the pain I caused you (the hoax?), you know its true, I want to stay, I know you tried to make it what it should have been, you were there to help me when i couldn’t have been (maybe the hoaxers now? That r trying to help him when he has no voice anymore??? Or during the trials???)  ……….. everybody’s going around telling you lies (NWO, media etc).. they don’t know how hard I’ve tried, you know it takes the pressure to me to see…………

Uh uh alright this time gonna do my best to make it right, can’t go on without you by my side (spread the MSG I need you to do so) , shelter come and rescue me out of this storm (who will continue? Please finish! How are we gonna do this…) …. Searching for that one who is going to make me a whole (the one that continues spreading the msg? and really understand it Wholly completely in a MULTIMENSIONAL way) help me make these mysteries unfold (EXPOSE THEM NOW, spread the msg, find the clues.. make it known to everyone!)

Waiting for the end of the song with the new incoming version ......????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

June 01, 2010, 04:49:17 AM
Quote from: "BeLLini"
Everybody loves the star when he is on top (when he was delivering the msg and on top of being a super star) but no one comes around when he starts to drop (when he got “off message” and he started being attacked with stupid trials) –anyway it means people is with you in the good moments not in the bad ones-,  but YOU were someone special, you stuck through thick and thin (the fans support after they tried to make him fall and support now after his “Death”) –we fight for the truth at any moment-……….

First of all - the lyrics you are quoting here were penned by Frederick Perren, Deke Richards, Berry Gordy & Alphonso Mizell (collectively billed as "The Corporation") and NOT by The Jacksons.  That version of One More Chance was recorded in february 1970 at the Motown Recording Studio, Los Angeles, California and released on August 28, 1970.  It was the B-side of I'll Be There.

How big is the chance that Frederick Perren, Deke Richards, Berry Gordy & Alphonso Mizell back then already knew what was going to happen to the then 11 years old Michael Jackson during the rest of his life..?  I'd say very close to zero.

Don't be surprised if there is going to be another release of One More Chance, but in my opinion it will have nothing to do with what the OP is suggesting.

Bellini, please keep in mind what I said to you last week: beware of Neuro Lingusitic Programming and HALF TRUTHS...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 01, 2010, 12:44:23 PM
I just googled ESCO 1951 and the result? Jackie Jackson!!! Thank you Jackie. Give Michael our LOVE!

ESCO 1951= Jackie  :D
TS = Tito Sigmund  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 01, 2010, 01:28:34 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I just googled ESCO 1951 and the result? Jackie Jackson!!! Thank you Jackie. Give Michael our LOVE!

haha, no way!! :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sigmund Esco "Jackie" Jackson (born May 14, 1951, Gary, Indiana) is an American singer and musician, a member of The Jackson 5, and the second child in the Jackson family.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Life and career
          o 1.1 The Jackson Five
          o 1.2 The Jacksons
          o 1.3 Current years
          o 1.4 Personal life
          o 1.5 Children
    * 2 Discography
          o 2.1 The Jackson 5
          o 2.2 Solo albums
          o 2.3 Singles
    * 3 References

[edit] Life and career

Jackson was born Sigmund Esco Jackson, the second child of Joseph and Katherine and the oldest male child.[1] He was given the name "Jackie" by relatives. Although he wanted to become a professional baseball player, Jackson abandoned that path when his 4 younger brothers and he formed The Jackson 5 in 1964. Jackson and his two younger brothers Tito and Jermaine were part of an early incarnation of the group as The Jackson Brothers from 1964 to 1966.
[edit] The Jackson Five

Jackson's role in the Jackson 5 was as the high tenor singer opposite the lead vocals of Michael and Jermaine. His voice can be heard in the finale of I Want You Back singing the lines "Forget what happened then" and "Spare me of this cost". During live performances, he stood beside Michael and Marlon, providing backing vocals and occasionally playing the tambourine. During the group's successful years, Jackson recorded his first solo album: the self-titled "Jackie Jackson". Consisting of ballads in typical Motown fashion, the album showcased Jackson's now familiar high tenor singing style. However, due to lack of marketing interest from Motown, the album did not chart or reach a large audience. As a member of the Jackson 5, Jackson continued to see success throughout the early to mid 1970's.
[edit] The Jacksons

In 1975, The Jackson 5 became "The Jacksons" when they moved from Motown to CBS. CBS offered the brothers the creative control Motown did not. Along with the move came the addition of younger brother Randy and the departure of Jermaine (who stayed with Motown as a solo artist). With the change in lineup and creative freedom Jackson took a more active role in the group: filling Jermaine's shoes as a lead singer alongside Michael and writing original material for the first time. During these years Jackson also dropped the high tenor voice he was known for and sang in a more natural and soulful style. The first two albums as The Jacksons were not as successful as their past Jackson 5 releases, even with a syndicated TV show to promote them.

The Jacksons 1978 album Destiny put them back into the charts with the hit single Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground). Two years later The Jacksons followed up Destiny with another successful album Triumph, featuring Jackson's first solo song in the group Wondering Who as well as co-writing the single Can You Feel It.

In 1984 the brothers released Victory, which saw the return of Jermaine and a more limited contribution from now-superstar Michael. Again, Jackie Jackson took the lead with the song Wait as well as writing the single, "Torture". Victory became a hugely successful album and tour.

In the years that followed the brothers would go their separate ways after recording a final album in 1989, 2300 Jackson Street. Michael and Marlon were very distant from the album leaving Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Randy to record and promote 2300 Jackson Street as a four-piece. In the same year Jackson released his second solo album Be the One. Although a bigger success than his previous Motown release, Be the One it still failed to reach a large audience. Jackie Jackson did not reunite with his brothers again until 2001, when he took part in the Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary show.
[edit] Current years

Jackson currently lives in Las Vegas where he runs the record company, Jesco (founded in 1998). Artists signed to the label include rapper Mike Street and Jackson's own son Sigmund Esco Jackson, Jr. (aka DealZ), who released his first mixtape in August 2007.

Jackson is now an executive producer along with three of his brothers for the show The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty. Additionally, Jackson serves as a mentor for new and unknown artists.
[edit] Personal life

Jackson married Enid Spann (born June 26, 1954 – died December 20, 1997) in November 1974 at the age of 23. Jackson and Spann divorced in 1987. In 2001 Jackson married his second wife Victoria Triggs. On Larry King Live Jackie announced his martial status as divorced .
[edit] Children
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

~Souza~

June 02, 2010, 02:20:01 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

I can make an account that says DamitaJo1966, that doesn't mean I am Janet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions