Verified Or Not?
May 25, 2010, 11:08:51 PM
Hey MJ Lovers,

I don't know if this has been posted before or if it will help anyone but--- There is a site called 'Truth Tweet' that keeps track of all the celebs, writers, artist, reality 'stars' etc, and gives you their researched and verified twitter accounts. It also list Known fake accounts and what to do to help get the fakes taken down (this is often why u see an account you may think could be a someone then poof it's gone). This is a great asset for anyone using Twitter, but especially for those searching deeper into MJ Info.

For example, a search of 'Jackson' gives you this page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    with a bio and link to their legitimate accounts. This includes direct Jackson's like Tito, Fabolous, MJ, but also people like Orianthi Panagaris (that sexy MJ guitarist).

Another great site for the same purpose is 'We Follow', they do their best to keep the account names up to date and legit, BUT just remember that users can sign in and add themselves at anytime, so fakers can weasel in for an unmeasurable amount of time.

Just remember, look for Verified. But, don't forget that some celebs have legit accounts without the verification, and Twitter admittedly does Not examine verified applications for people the way they should (it's really up to fans to weed them fakes out and report them in mass) though they do a lot better with the businesses.

Searching Jackson and other names actually gave me a few names to look at that I had forgot had a connection to MJ and may have tidbits, slip-ups, hints----to the hoax.

Hope it helps others when bopping about Twitter.

(BTW: Is there not really much activity on the FB front for any of the Jacksons or possible MJ accounts? I just wondered why I never saw a FB thread)
Peace&Respect 2 All :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal