No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Heismypeterpan update
May 07, 2010, 08:38:47 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "Jermajesty"

I didnt see that twit about age. And now i just read somewhere else that she s blond....

So my guess is that it s joanna thomae....the blonde french girl who talked bout her relationship with Mj in 2003 .."we kissed but the rest is private".. She was born in august 83, so when she was 3 Mj was 28...

As for ppl asking if Ladyandbird is the same person, i dont see the offence...if u r gonna come on a fan forum and spill insider info, that s a risk u take. I dont think we meant bad by asking questions...i guess we are all starving for insider info and would be glad to know u had some.... I think just answering "no" to the question, could have stopped it....

just saying

But is hacking ladyandbird's twitter account fair? I think she answered the question heismypeterpan/ladyandbird with more than a no....

I was talking bout what happened on here. I saw her answer bout hacked twitter account, mails and stuff. I just meant here. I dont consider asking her that as an attack. That s all i was saying. When we first asked if ladyandbird was heismypeterpan we didnt get immediately a clear answer so ppl started drawing conclusions....just a misunderstanding, no big deal...

Completely agree. Those of us here who asked ladyandbird who she is meant no malice. Just curiosity. Please forgive those that hounded you through PMs. Some go a little nuts when they think they've been speaking to an insider lol. I'm really sorry to hear about the hacking and the hostility. That's inexcusable. I really don't think (or hope not, rather) that it was anyone from here. Don't let them get to you. Let's not lose another member because of all this confusion/ unnecessary drama. Just to clear things up, ladyandbird is NOT heismypeterpan. Heismypeterpan's name is Stephanie. END.

I really wish Stephanie hadn't closed her account though :/

But let's start anew-- clean slate!

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

loma

May 07, 2010, 09:09:18 PM
Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
Let's not lose another member because of all this confusion/ unnecessary drama. Just to clear things up, ladyandbird is NOT heismypeterpan. Heismypeterpan's name is Stephanie. END.

L.O.V.E
*HUGS*
We need more people like you.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

May 07, 2010, 09:49:17 PM
Quote from: "loma"
*HUGS*
We need more people like you.   ;)

And like you, dear. But thank you very much. Much L.O.V.E to you, friend.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

May 07, 2010, 11:05:38 PM
Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
Quote from: "Jermajesty"

I didnt see that twit about age. And now i just read somewhere else that she s blond....

So my guess is that it s joanna thomae....the blonde french girl who talked bout her relationship with Mj in 2003 .."we kissed but the rest is private".. She was born in august 83, so when she was 3 Mj was 28...

As for ppl asking if Ladyandbird is the same person, i dont see the offence...if u r gonna come on a fan forum and spill insider info, that s a risk u take. I dont think we meant bad by asking questions...i guess we are all starving for insider info and would be glad to know u had some.... I think just answering "no" to the question, could have stopped it....

just saying

But is hacking ladyandbird's twitter account fair? I think she answered the question heismypeterpan/ladyandbird with more than a no....

I was talking bout what happened on here. I saw her answer bout hacked twitter account, mails and stuff. I just meant here. I dont consider asking her that as an attack. That s all i was saying. When we first asked if ladyandbird was heismypeterpan we didnt get immediately a clear answer so ppl started drawing conclusions....just a misunderstanding, no big deal...

Completely agree. Those of us here who asked ladyandbird who she is meant no malice. Just curiosity. Please forgive those that hounded you through PMs. Some go a little nuts when they think they've been speaking to an insider lol. I'm really sorry to hear about the hacking and the hostility. That's inexcusable. I really don't think (or hope not, rather) that it was anyone from here. Don't let them get to you. Let's not lose another member because of all this confusion/ unnecessary drama. Just to clear things up, ladyandbird is NOT heismypeterpan. Heismypeterpan's name is Stephanie. END.

L.O.V.E

No disrespect whatsoever to anyone. I haven't twittered anyone and I try to be very courteous in conversation. But I'm curious - if a person comes across as having first-hand information and can answer the "golden question" why don't they? Again - there is no reason to be disrespectful or threatening to anyone but if I was able to help people move in the direction of healing I would do that. Right now it feels like a holding cell in so many ways. I just want answers so that I can move in the direction I need to go and I don't think I'm alone. I know about the message of awareness, love etc., I was a spiritual person long before Michael Jackson came into my life. And I'm very patient. I guess ladyandbird wants to be left alone so, I, for one, promise not to ask any more questions. I've learned to make the most of my opportunities to tell those I care about how much I love them as nobody knows what tomorrow brings. I care about you. Blessings on each of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 07, 2010, 11:32:25 PM
Wow.. seems i missed some drama here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

May 07, 2010, 11:34:16 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Wow.. seems i missed some drama here.
Lucky.  :?   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

~Souza~

May 08, 2010, 07:56:41 AM
Enough drama IMO, please take this to Twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Is This Michaels "Secret" Girlfriend?
May 25, 2010, 07:07:53 PM
I wrote sometome ago that I know who his secret girlfriend is, and I have known for over 20 years.
She is a regular girl, not a celebrity and their reationship was kept secret in order to keep it from the world.  On purpose.  I said it earlier, but I did np want to hurt anyone'sfeelongs as many wome on this ote are also in love with him.  So Michael was famous but you also must remember he is a man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Re: Is This Michaels "Secret" Girlfriend?
May 25, 2010, 07:19:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions