Hoax Theories > The Murder Theory

maybe the jacksons hired murray and mj is gone

(1/3) > >>

GreenManMakeAChange:
On the night of the passing, Frank Dileo told Larry King, or someone on CNN I think, that MJ wasn't feeling well the night before so the doctor came by and nothing was wrong, and then the next day he had the cardiac arrest, making it sound like there was no doctor there though we know there was.  It wasn't until hours later the family was saying there was a doctor there and he went missing, makes you wonder if it was planned suddenly for some reason.  Cause now in articles mentioning his death, I see cardiac arrest, not always propofol intoxication.  It's covering up the murray drama too.

Good Lets Dance:

--- Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange" ---On the night of the passing, Frank Dileo told Larry King, or someone on CNN I think, that MJ wasn't feeling well the night before so the doctor came by and nothing was wrong, and then the next day he had the cardiac arrest, making it sound like there was no doctor there though we know there was.  It wasn't until hours later the family was saying there was a doctor there and he went missing, makes you wonder if it was planned suddenly for some reason.  Cause now in articles mentioning his death, I see cardiac arrest, not always propofol intoxication.  It's covering up the murray drama too.
--- End quote ---

The reason you see (in some articles) Cardiac Arrest vs Propofol OD is you are comparing old articles (pre-autopsy) The *initial* reports stated Cardiac Arrest....The demise based on Propofol came about AFTER the Second Autopsy ordered by the Jackson Family. If you read Salvatore Astucia's article (MJFiles.com) he states that the official cause of death would have remained Cardiac Arrest (if the Jackson's had not ordered a 2nd more in depth Autopsy that proved his system was flooded with Propofol) According to him the perpetrators are backed into a corner by the second autopsy; as they felt confidant that the "cardiac arrest" would be "End of Story" letting them get away with Murder! The result of this surprise was Evan Chandler being "Suicided" and possibly the same with Peter Lopez, who was said to be planning to do an interview in regards to MJ's death.

GreenManMakeAChange:
I saw a recent article though, I think on the Chinese boy dancing to mj, and it mentioned mj dying of cardiac arrest

AvaMarie:
Just want to understand. You mean the Jacksons hired Murray to kill Michael?

DancingTheDream:
The term "cardiac arrest" simply means the heart has stopped..  its different from a "heart attack".

The heart is in arrest...  means the heart has stopped beating...

A cardiac arrest can be brought on by many factors.. one of which would be drug/propofol overdose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version