Sorry if this has been posted, I couldn't see it anywhere:

Jackson family to hold anniversary event  

2010-06-05 21:40:00  

Michael Jackson's family will organise an event in Los Angeles June 10 to mark the first death anniversary of the pop legend.

The Jackson Family Foundation will present Forever Michael at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in the memory of pop legend who died June 25 last year, reports contactmusic.com.

'The vision is to bring together Michael Jackson family members, celebrities, fans, supporters and the community to celebrate and honour his legacy,' said a representative for Voice Plate Productions, the company producing the ceremony.

A VIP red carpet event will take place June 26. Recently, Jackson's brother Randy has reached an agreement with bosses at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California to allow fans to visit the singer's burial site.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There's also another similar article here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But to my point. Is this hotel the same hotel that the 911 call got traced back to? Are there any odd things and coincidences held within this content? I guess there are a few things we could debate, but I'll leave that up to you :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Ooh.. and didnt the latest TMZ article say that Katherine was in Indiana until June 10th so this fits in?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions