fallenleaves

Re: Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead
May 24, 2010, 11:33:38 PM
I have never  read so many crazy and paranoid theories in my life.He was  a singer not the president of the U.S.or some other world leader,the world does not revolve around  michael jackson,believe it or not,the entire world population have moved on,only the people here even cares anymore and you people on here were to be honest you would know that is true.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 11:41:09 PM
...why do I get the feeling that Michael is gathering all the people that are "dead" to come together to prove something to all of us??... :shock:  :?  :|  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

May 24, 2010, 11:46:51 PM
But the flip side is that prescription drug abuse is up, by about 20% nationwide - that means taking prescription drugs for non-medical effects such as weight loss, euphoria, sleep, energy, etc. Unfortunately, Ms. Murphy had a rep for being unstable due to drugs or perceived drug use - even lost jobs as a result of it.

I think many people feel that pills are less of a risk, b/c they're prescribed and a doctor wouldn't prescribe something that would hurt them. Then they don't always tell their other docs what they're on and end up mixing, to their detriment.

On top of that, Hollywood is notorious for its "Dr. Feelgoods" - morally challenged physicians who cash in on the fact that celebs feel they need quick fixes for any of the above problems - and they're willing to pay big $$.

Also, it's even easier now to buy some of this crap online w/o a script! Pills also don't have the same social stigma that street drugs do - it's more socially acceptable to pop pills than to jam a needle into your arm or to free base.

All of this is a recipe for disaster. It can happen to anyone who isn't being careful or thinks "it can't happen to me." This is a real problem. Not everything is a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 11:50:16 PM
This is just sad all around! R.I.P. !!!  :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

May 25, 2010, 02:19:33 AM
I know some people have mentioned that all these celebrity deaths lately seem strange and drug related.  Well if I recall they were saying something about there being a drug ring in Hollywood around the time Corey Haim died.  Apparently he was getting prescriptions by false names as well.  However I believe it was reported that he died from natural causes due to his heart.  I believe Corey Haim's bad heart was due to all the drug use he had in the past.  I believe there may be a lot of people in Hollywood like messed up doctors who are taking advantage of these celebrities and supplying them with drugs which is leading to so many Hollywood deaths.  People like Heath Ledger, Brittany Murphy, Corey Haim, DJ AM.  I don't know if this whole thing is related to MJ in any way but I believe Arnie Klein is one of those messed up doctors that would enable patients.  I just hope that celebs like Lindsay Lohan and Whitney Houston can overcome these temptations in Hollywood.  I know MJ's goddaughter Nicole Richie was once addicted to drugs and she managed to overcome and be successful which is a blessing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2010, 02:32:49 AM
Quote from: "fallenleaves"
I have never  read so many crazy and paranoid theories in my life.He was  a singer not the president of the U.S.or some other world leader,the world does not revolve around  michael jackson,believe it or not,the entire world population have moved on,only the people here even cares anymore and you people on here were to be honest you would know that is true.

:roll:  did anyone here something :?  :roll:

Thought I heard something, must have been the wind in the trees :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2010, 03:22:43 AM
If that's the way you feel, then why are you even on here? If we're all crazy, delusional MJ fans, what's it to you? Why are you even wasting your time saying that? Did you create an ACCOUNT just to say that? & the whole world population quite obviously hasn't moved on, that's why so many artists are still dancing like him in their videos & dressing like him to pay tribute. He is still mentioned in the media. He has millions of fans all around the world, who haven't moved on, whether they believe in the hoax or not, they are still sad that he "passed" & still love him. So maybe you don't care, but you can't speak for the rest of the world. & I really feel you're in the wrong place, nobody here even cares what you have to say, the same way you supposedly don't care about MJ anymore if you even ever did & you think we're all crazy. Yes, some of the theories are extreme & no not every little thing relates to MJ but there are also some theories that make complete sense & people can talk about whatever they want, but if you don't agree with them, you don't believe in the hoax & you don't like this forum nobody said you had to come on here & read it, you are free to leave whenever you want. & we know the world doesn't revolve around MJ but he was & will always be the biggest entertainer in the world, love him or hate him, if you were to be honest, you'd know that is true. & he wasn't a world leader per se, but of course we're gonna focus on him on a MICHAEL JACKSON forum :roll: :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2010, 04:15:29 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

:roll:  did anyone here something :?  :roll:

Thought I heard something, must have been the wind in the trees :lol:

You're right, Ijustcantstoplovinu, she/he is still here. But why? She/he can read recipes or something, not MJhoax forum......he/she knows something :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions