Quote from: "BeLLini"
Hello guys!.. i hope this has not been posted before but.. ok today i was reading some economics book (yeah boring) and i saw that Cassandra was actually a terminology.. not just a name.. so when i read the meaning of the word i thought it makes complete sense with mike's hoax!!... i'll paste you here what the dictionary says about "Cassandra" !! =)

Cassandra Greek Mythology
a daughter of the Trojan king Priam, who was given the gift of prophecy by Apollo. When she cheated him, however, he turned this into a curse by causing her prophecies, though true, to be disbelieved.

mm so is about a prophecy that is true.. but people disbelieves it! like the hoax!!!

what do u think! =)

Kisses and lots of love to all of u!

I must admid I´ve never kept up with her. But the connection you make has something...
Do you think the "Gretchen" could refer to Goethe´s Faust?
Just a thought...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rag doll"
Quote from: "BeLLini"
Hello guys!.. i hope this has not been posted before but.. ok today i was reading some economics book (yeah boring) and i saw that Cassandra was actually a terminology.. not just a name.. so when i read the meaning of the word i thought it makes complete sense with mike's hoax!!... i'll paste you here what the dictionary says about "Cassandra" !! =)

Cassandra Greek Mythology
a daughter of the Trojan king Priam, who was given the gift of prophecy by Apollo. When she cheated him, however, he turned this into a curse by causing her prophecies, though true, to be disbelieved.

mm so is about a prophecy that is true.. but people disbelieves it! like the hoax!!!

what do u think! =)

Kisses and lots of love to all of u!

I must admid I´ve never kept up with her. But the connection you make has something...
Do you think the "Gretchen" could refer to Goethe´s Faust?
Just a thought...

YES! i think you might be right!!... why not!? it does make some sense... i had heard of this tragic play but had never paid really attention to it.. but now that im reading what is it about it does make some sense! look
lets list a summary of the facts and try to unfold it together....

CHARACTERS:
Heinricherson Faust, a scholar, sometimes said to be based on the real life of Johann Georg Faust, or on Jacob Bidermann's dramatized account of the Legend of the Doctor of Paris, Cenodoxus
Mephistopheles, a Devil
Gretchen, Faust's love (short for Margarete; Goethe uses both forms)
Marthe, Gretchen's neighbour
Valentin, Gretchen's brother
Wagner, Faust's famulus

1. The play has two parts: Tragedy one and Tragedy two (maybe before the hoax and after the hoax?) and quoting wikipedia: Part One, Faust remains unsatisfied; the ultimate conclusion of the tragedy and the outcome of the wagers are only revealed in Faust Part Two. The first part represents the "small world" and takes place in Faust's own local, temporal milieu. In contrast, Part Two takes place in the "wide world" or macrocosmos. --> so this kind of makes total sense with the hoax... before the hoax we were living in our own world, not really caring for the "cosmos" of the whole... he is trying to make us aware that the whole planet is interconnected and that we need to act all together... look beyond our small lil realities.. look for towards the whole world escenario... is all interconnected (nwo, environmental distruction, sustainability... all these things are multidisciplinary and involve a biig variety of people/ disciplines/ across borders, nationalities etc) ok dont really need to explain more i think the summary of each part by wikipedia is clear enough and we can make the connections on our own

2. First Scene First Part:  Mephistopheles makes a bet with God: he says that he can deflect God's favourite human being (Faust), who is striving to learn everything that can be known, away from righteous pursuits --> illuminati trying to control Mike?

3. Second Scene First Part: Takes place in Faust's study where Faust, despairing at the vanity of scientific, humanitarian and religious learning, turns to magic for the showering of infinite knowledge. He suspects, however, that his attempts are failing. Frustrated, he ponders suicide, but rejects it as he hears the echo of nearby Easter celebrations begin. He goes for a walk with his assistant Wagner and is followed home by a stray poodle --> Faust study? mikes room?? where he ponders suicide but rejects it (fakes his death maybe)

4. In Faust's study, the poodle transforms into the devil (Mephistopheles). Faust makes an arrangement with the devil: the devil will do everything that Faust wants while he is here on Earth, and in exchange Faust will serve the devil in Hell. Faust's arrangement is that if during the time while Mephistopheles is serving Faust --> Maybe Mikes raise to fame by the illuminati's intention of using him to spread their message while "giving him everything? -fame, money, etc?- so he will get all this from them as long as he "serves the devil in hell' (spreads their message)...

5. When the devil tells Faust to sign the pact with blood, Faust complains that the devil does not trust Faust's word of honor. In the end, Mephistopheles wins the argument and Faust signs the contract with a drop of his own blood.

6. Faust has a few excursions and then meets Margaret (also known as Gretchen). He is attracted to her and with jewelry and help from a neighbor, Marthe, the devil draws Gretchen into Faust's arms. Faust seduces Gretchen and they sleep together

7. Gretchen's mother dies from a sleeping potion, administered by Gretchen to obtain privacy so that Faust could visit her. Gretchen discovers she is pregnant. Gretchen's brother condemns Faust, challenges him and falls dead at the hands of Faust and Mephistopheles.

8. Gretchen drowns her illegitimate child and is convicted of the murder. Faust tries to save Gretchen from death by attempting to free her from prison. Finding that they cannot free her, Faust and the devil flee the dungeon, while voices from Heaven announce that Gretchen shall be saved.-->  mm now Gretchen.. what do u think she represent guys? it can represent the planet?.. that we have to save? and we have damaged?

9. PART TWO : in Part Two the romantic story of the first Faust is forgotten, and Faust wakes in a field of fairies to initiate a new cycle of adventures and purpose. The piece consists of five acts (relatively isolated episodes) each representing a different theme. Ultimately, Faust goes to heaven, for he loses only half of the bet. Angels, who arrive as messengers of divine mercy, declare at the end of Act V: "He who strives on and lives to strive/ Can earn redemption still" --> start over again, we can earn redemption by making things right now, we can save the world.---> all the bad will be forgotten if we manage to do things right?????

dunno cant think much more now.. i will continue working on it.. but im sure u guys have much better ideas!? what do u suggest?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I believed her at that time. I still kind of believe her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
“Michael is following in the footsteps of a man he greatly admired – another rock icon, Elvis Presley, who also faked his death and is still alive, and in hiding, today,” William Stern, who has written extensively on Presley, told me exclusively.

“Unlike Elvis, however, Michael is withdrawing from his celebrity before it destroys him. And he also is planning, once he has rested and regrouped, to stage a comeback unlike anything in rock history.

Remind me of today's redirection of TIAI.

I must confess Cassandra made me believe in the first place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
From that old post of Cassandra:

“They say that fans can help him recover by showing their love and respect for him. They say, ‘You better believe he is watching all the coverage.’ And they say fans can give Michael a boost by flashing peace signs to cameras – like he was famous for doing – and telling reporters they know he is alive.’”

If she's right, Mike is now probably upset the most of the fans think he's dead and fight with the believers  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
From that old post of Cassandra:

“They say that fans can help him recover by showing their love and respect for him. They say, ‘You better believe he is watching all the coverage.’ And they say fans can give Michael a boost by flashing peace signs to cameras – like he was famous for doing – and telling reporters they know he is alive.’”

If she's right, Mike is now probably upset the most of the fans think he's dead and fight with the believers  :cry:

Yea somehow I don't think MJ faked his death in hopes everyone would think he were alive..

MJ - "Okay I'm faking my death now"
MJ - "WTF they think I'm dead"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Cassandra and BoW is the same person. It's easy to understand by looking the answers they give. I haven't been following them for ages but I did for sometime. They're both FAKE FAKE FAKE! That's what I know and can say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"
Yea somehow I don't think MJ faked his death in hopes everyone would think he were alive..

MJ - "Okay I'm faking my death now"
MJ - "WTF they think I'm dead"

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
“Michael is following in the footsteps of a man he greatly admired – another rock icon, Elvis Presley, who also faked his death and is still alive, and in hiding, today,” William Stern, who has written extensively on Presley, told me exclusively.

“Unlike Elvis, however, Michael is withdrawing from his celebrity before it destroys him. And he also is planning, once he has rested and regrouped, to stage a comeback unlike anything in rock history.

Remind me of today's redirection of TIAI.

I must confess Cassandra made me believe in the first place.

Interesting - so William Stern believes Michael is alive. Hmm...do you know if he has more proof than the absence of the body and the many strange things that hoaxer's have pointed out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SEHF

poser.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:14:56 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BeLLini: Amazing. I wouldn´t have found so many parallels in that play like you did - great work!  :D
"Gretchen" as a synonym for the pure world, seduced by the greed of man who is allured and influenced by the evil.

And the awakening as well as the fairies in part two are also elements of "A Midsummer Night's Dream"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
She always seemed to avoid my questions too.....that frustrated me and still does. However, I hope she is what she claims to be.

Maybe it's not even a "her"  I'm pretty sure that's not the real name of that person, exactly like the fake picture of her/him, whatever

With this, I tends to agree.  I believe it is a man posing as a woman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Kirsche

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
She always seemed to avoid my questions too.....that frustrated me and still does. However, I hope she is what she claims to be.

Maybe it's not even a "her"  I'm pretty sure that's not the real name of that person, exactly like the fake picture of her/him, whatever

With this, I tends to agree.  I believe it is a man posing as a woman.

Maybe it's THE man, posing as a woman ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "PureLove"
Cassandra and BoW is the same person. It's easy to understand by looking the answers they give. I haven't been following them for ages but I did for sometime. They're both FAKE FAKE FAKE! That's what I know and can say.

C'mon r u serious! OmGoodness!.... :lol: This is off the chain!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions