Lady JTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEKALB COUNTY, AL - A Dekalb County woman is charged with capital murder, after investigators say she gave her stepfather an injection that killed him.

Karrie Denise Willoughby, 32, turned herself in Friday, one year and one day after investigators exhumed her stepfather's body from an Ider cemetery.

Willoughby is being held in the DeKalb County Jail without bond. Investigators say she used Propofol.

Willoughby is charged in the death of her stepfather, Billie Junior Shaw, 65, on April 22, 2008. Reports from that day show Willoughby told investegators she found Shaw in his home in the Cartersville community. Emergency responders from Ider Rescue Squad and DeKalb Ambulance Service arrived, and Coroner Tom Wilson pronounced Shaw dead at the scene.

Initial reports at the scene indicated Mr. Shaw had died of an apparent heart attack. However, that turned out not to be the case.

"We received those samples back probably 6 to 8 months after we got the results back, it showed propofol in the blood sample," Sheriff Jimmy Harris said.

They started proceedings to exhume Shaw's body so an autopsy could be performed.

Officials exhumed Shaw's remains on May 13, 2009.

"We sent the body to the Medical Examiner in Huntsville, and they determined was propofol, propofol poisoning that led to his death," Harris said.

Propofol is the same drug the Los Angeles County Coroner determined caused Michael Jackson's death in June 2009. Sheriff Harris found that investigation relevant.

"During our case and all this, that was going on," Harris said.

"That came out right after it and we tried to follow that case as much as we could because at that time nobody really knew much about it. It is used in hospitals and places to put people to sleep."

While most people didn't know about Propofol until Michael Jackson's death--or have access to it--Willoughby was familiar with it from her work as a nurse at a Chattanooga medical center.

"She had signed this drug out and that's what started the investigation. We started to look to who had a reason or who could have gotten a hold of this drug so it led us back to her."

In his 20 years in law enforcement, this is the first time Sheriff Harris has dealt with exhuming a body. He said he talked with the current and former Dekalb County District Attorneys and they believe the last exhumation was in the 1950s. This is also the first capital murder case in Dekalb County in Harris' time as Sheriff.

"I'm glad that we finally got to this case. We've worked hard, and I know our prayers go out to her family and to the family of the victim also," Harris said.

"This is a very tragic situation. It is unfortunate, but our investigators and the District Attorney would not have presented the case to the grand jury if we didn't have conclusive evidence."

Sheriff Harris said the timing of Willoughby turning herself into authorities, 366 days after Shaw's exhumation, is purely coincidental.

The indictment for capital murder states that Billie Shaw died by lethal injection.

If convicted, Karrie Willoughby could face capital punishment by lethal injection.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There you go....capital murder....are you kidding me. She probably lost her job too? But you now what, she never saved anyone on the plane, so she has to go to jail.

CM is an actor for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Related to Barry Shaw?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

kind of makes you wonder how many poor, old or otherwise inconvient lives may have been taken with this stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Related to Barry Shaw?

That's what I'm thinking too..how crazy is that name? It's like Barry Shaw and Billie Jean had a baby  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "Lady J"

DEKALB COUNTY, AL - A Dekalb County woman is charged with capital murder(Conrad Murray), after investigators say she gave her stepfather an injection that killed him.

Karrie Denise Willoughby, 32, turned herself in Friday, one year and one day after investigators exhumed (James Brown, body missing?) her stepfather's body from an Ider cemetery.

Willoughby is being held in the DeKalb County Jail without bond. Investigators say she used Propofol.

Willoughby is charged in the death of her stepfather, Billie Junior Shaw (Barry Shaw always wrote his name as Barry J. Shaw - same initials), 65 Barry Shaw's birthday was listed as March 5 1965, on April 22, 2008. Reports from that day show Willoughby told investegators she found Shaw in his home in the Cartersville community. Emergency responders from Ider Rescue Squad and DeKalb Ambulance Service arrived, and Coroner Tom Wilson pronounced Shaw dead at the scene. (MJ dead at the scene - MJ alive at hospital)

Initial reports at the scene indicated Mr. Shaw had died of an apparent heart attack. However, that turned out not to be the case. (Isn't that precisely what happened with Mike?)

"We received those samples back probably 6 to 8 months after we got the results back, it showed propofol in the blood sample," Sheriff Jimmy Harris said.

They started proceedings to exhume Shaw's body so an autopsy could be performed.

Officials exhumed Shaw's remains on May 13, 2009.

"We sent the body to the Medical Examiner in Huntsville, and they determined was propofol, propofol poisoning that led to his death," Harris said.

Propofol is the same drug the Los Angeles County Coroner determined caused Michael Jackson's death in June 2009. Sheriff Harris found that investigation relevant.

"During our case and all this, that was going on," Harris said.

"That came out right after it and we tried to follow that case as much as we could because at that time nobody really knew much about it. It is used in hospitals and places to put people to sleep."

While most people didn't know about Propofol until Michael Jackson's death--or have access to it--Willoughby was familiar with it from her work as a nurse at a Chattanooga medical center.

"She had signed this drug out and that's what started the investigation. We started to look to who had a reason or who could have gotten a hold of this drug so it led us back to her."

In his 20 years in law enforcement (Michael Jackson declared "King of Pop" 20 years ago by Liz Taylor, right?!), this is the first time Sheriff Harris has dealt with exhuming a body. He said he talked with the current and former Dekalb County District Attorneys and they believe the last exhumation was in the 1950s. This is also the first capital murder case in Dekalb County in Harris' time as Sheriff.

"I'm glad that we finally got to this case. We've worked hard, and I know our prayers go out to her family and to the family of the victim also," Harris said.

"This is a very tragic situation. It is unfortunate, but our investigators and the District Attorney would not have presented the case to the grand jury if we didn't have conclusive evidence."

Sheriff Harris said the timing of Willoughby turning herself into authorities, 366 days after Shaw's exhumation, is purely coincidental. (We might want to keep an eye on this)

The indictment for capital murder states that Billie Shaw died by lethal injection.

If convicted, Karrie Willoughby could face capital punishment by lethal injection.

----------------------------------------
Just found so many similarities while reading... what if this isn't even real? So I pointed out all the things I found. I have a hard time believing anything I read these days. Or if it is just coincidental, then God definitely has control of all coincidences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Grace

Here we go again... they don't give up or replace incompetence by incompetence.

This must be a joke since Propofol is said to leave the body very quickly.
Exhuming a body after some periods of time will reveal nothing.
The reasoning is absolutely incredible and crying of incompetence / or stirring up the pot again  ;) )

"Propofol is an extremely short-acting drug, and its effects generally vanishes in just a few hours. "

"The half life of elimination of propofol has been estimated at between 2 and 24 hours. However, its duration of clinical effect is much shorter, because propofol is rapidly distributed into peripheral tissues. When used for IV sedation, a single dose of propofol typically wears off within minutes. "

Do we really pay for this stupidity?
Aren't they capable of doing their job but copy and past and invent out of their vivid phantasy?
Ha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I was thinking the same thing.  Why would they exhume his body when Propofol leaves the body so quickly.  Unless she buried him with a vial of it with her finger prints all over it.  This makes no sense.  If this is story is true, then I will truly feel bad for doubting it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah..that's why I feel like this article isn't even real. Maybe Michael wrote it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Grace"
Here we go again... they don't give up or replace incompetence by incompetence.

This must be a joke since Propofol is said to leave the body very quickly.
Exhuming a body after some periods of time will reveal nothing.
The reasoning is absolutely incredible and crying of incompetence / or stirring up the pot again  ;) )

"Propofol is an extremely short-acting drug, and its effects generally vanishes in just a few hours. "

"The half life of elimination of propofol has been estimated at between 2 and 24 hours. However, its duration of clinical effect is much shorter, because propofol is rapidly distributed into peripheral tissues. When used for IV sedation, a single dose of propofol typically wears off within minutes. "

Do we really pay for this stupidity?
Aren't they capable of doing their job but copy and past and invent out of their vivid phantasy?
Ha.

i thought i heard one of the "talking heads " say this early on. so how did they find it in mj's autopsy :?:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

The autopsy report is fake - did you read it?

There have been countless threads on the autopsy - pls. see them in their own section for what was discovered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
"JusticeforMJ" also have this posted to their facebook page and twitter, but for the opposite reasons......to try and have CM convicted with murder 1st degree.

Either way, these other cases (if they are real) are not similar, because the accused had malicious intent.  They wanted to kill them.  Whereas with CM, it was not a premeditated crime.  He never intended to kill MJ.  x0x0
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

So says the defense, which Murray did not intend to kill Michael, your job is to defend ... in the event that Michael was dead, but not this ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

So are the big media ... Find a Year Later and propofol in the body, Who Gives this informcion to half the public? Which is the journalist or makes up the story? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

The really interesting one would be You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login tha Minamai found time ago.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions