No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead
May 24, 2010, 08:52:00 AM
poor guy, but if anyone recalls he was having health problems even before Britanny. I recall that he fainted at the airport and they couldn't bring him back and this was a few months before Britanny's passing. I'm starting to feel this is too strange yes we're having lots of death Haim too many deaths :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liril

May 24, 2010, 09:02:31 AM
it's shocking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 24, 2010, 09:05:45 AM
All this is very rare, and also appear medications, other things .. they will continue to see as time,  or go to public light issues clear the name of Michael. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 24, 2010, 09:17:28 AM
I have a really bad feeling in my stomach about this. First of all, it was so strange when Brittany died. And now him?

Natural causes? He wasn't even 40 yet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

*Mo*

May 24, 2010, 09:26:15 AM
Simon Monjack -- Possible OD
Originally posted 55 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tells TMZ there are signs Simon Monjack may have died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

One well-placed source says, "There were a number of pill bottles on the nightstand in the bedroom, and some were empty."

There is, obviously, an eerie similarity to the death of Monjack's wife, Brittany Murphy, just five months ago.  In her case an array of prescription drugs were found on the nightstand of the same bedroom where Monjack died.  Many of the drugs on Simon's nightstand were the same as the ones found after Brittany died.

One law enforcement source says the two causes of death that seem most plausible at the moment are "natural" and "accidental drug overdose."

Monjack told TMZ recently he had suffered a heart attack during the incident last November when he had a medical emergency aboard an airplane.

Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy, discovered Monjack's body last night.  She is also the one who found her daughter, Brittany, unconscious and on the floor of the bathroom five months earlier.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 09:43:14 AM
I'm gonna start suspecting Forest Lawn, they are getting busy these days. It's like they need more customers :shock:

Is everyone on drugs in this entertainment business or is it just a distraction.

I think they needed to shock and distract celebrities not us, and everyone from this business knew Brittney. It is shocking if someone dies so young from a heart attack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 24, 2010, 10:03:11 AM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
he might just have died of a broken heart...

Just as MJ died of Propofol, Demerol, malnutrition, dehydration, humiliation, at his home, at UCLA, before EMT arrived, after EMT arrived, while CM was present, while CM was absent, of drug abuse, of pain killers, of sedation, from rehearsing too much, being a strong dancer but unfortunately frail and old, of not being capable of coping with life and his defeats, of overexpenditure, of being eccentric, of staying too far away from reality, of being a dreamer, a bad business man and an irresponsible father, from being naive,  of being surrounded by an evil entourage, of an overdose of prescription drugs and last but not least of a broken heart.

All of them dying of prescription drugs and cardiac arrest?
What about the 911 tape for Brittany?

We have come a long way, we have come a long way.

Wikipedia was edited for Brittany Murphy adding Simon Monjack's death on May 24 by an editor called Guythedude who deleted his account after that and has been active since March 8, 2010 only.

Wikipedia's file for Simon Monjack adding the death date was modified on May 24, 2010 at 9:31 UTC (Reykjavik, Iceland time) by a one-time user having an IP that belongs to Cox Communications, Atlanta, Georgia. UTC time is Wikipedia's standard time.

[attachment=0:1a1d8614]wikipedia revision simon monjack.jpg[/attachment:1a1d8614]

TMZ was the first source to publish the death on May 24, 12:07 am, Los Angeles thus Pacific Time, right?
Los Angeles time is 7 hours less than UTC time.
The publication time of TMZ 12:07 am Pacific Time translates into 19:07 UTC at Reykjavic or 7 p.m. on May 24 for the first possible Wikipedia publication FOLLOWING the news on TMZ.

However, the publication on Wiki did not take place at 7 p.m. but at 9:31 a.m. on May 24, 2010.

So what is this now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

jill

May 24, 2010, 10:14:31 AM
I doubt Brittany Murphy's or her husband's death were distractions.  It really sounds like they were gotten rid of.  Maybe they knew something they weren't supposed to know.  It may not be related to MJ at all but it is certainly suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 10:23:52 AM
Oh my, Grace you are like Hercules Poirot. That is weird indeed.
Something's fishy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 24, 2010, 10:39:37 AM
May or may not, but always, or any institution governments have used this kind of trickery, a story that makes much scandal to cover up another situation that someone or several persons or institution does not care that people pay close attention. If this theory is true, what kind of people is this?, There is much hatred through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 24, 2010, 10:41:46 AM
What came out of the wrongful death lawsuit SM was planning to file against Warner Brothers on Jan 26, 2010?

"Time Warner (formerly AOL Time Warner) (NYSE: TWX) is the world's second largest entertainment conglomerate in terms of revenue (behind Vivendi  and ahead of News Corporation and Disney), as well as the world's largest media conglomerate,[4][5][6][7]  headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City.[8]  Formerly two separate companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc., (along with the assets of a third company, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.) form the current Time Warner, with major operations in film, television  and publishing. Among its subsidiaries are New Line Cinema, Time Inc., HBO, Turner Broadcasting System, The CW Television Network, TheWB.com, Warner Bros, Kids' WB, The CW4Kids, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, CNN, DC Comics, Warner Bros. Games, Castle Rock Entertainment, New Line Television, Picturehouse, Warner Premiere and Warner Independent Pictures."
TMZ is CNN's sister comp.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Glinda

May 24, 2010, 10:52:32 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  nice pics btw  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 10:55:48 AM
IT IS BEYOND SAD, BUT I AM HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER. THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY SOULMATES. BRITTANY WAS ALWAYS SO HAPPY WHEN SHE WAS WITH SIMON. MAY THEY BOTH RIP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

May 24, 2010, 10:56:19 AM
By Evann Gastaldo|  Posted Jan 28, 10 8:07 AM CST|       Share Share

(Newser) – In an exclusive—and four-page long—interview with the Daily Beast, Brittany Murphy’s husband and mother Sharon confront gossip ranging from Simon Monjack’s reputation as the “bad guy” to Brittany’s rumored drug use. But the biggest news to emerge is Monjack’s plan to file a wrongful death suit against Warner Brothers, claiming that the studio’s cancellation of Murphy's Happy Feet 2 contract caused her heart attack and death.

More from the interview:

* On why he asked for no autopsy: “It was nothing sinister at all. I just looked at Sharon’s grieving face, and there was no way either of us wanted them to cut open this perfect 32-year-old girl.”
    * On rumors he was using Brittany for her money: “I spent over a million on her engagement rings. And probably $3 million on clothes. We kept our money separate. When I took Brittany out shopping, I paid for everything.”
    * On accusations that he ruined her career: “She had gone through four or five agents by the time we met, and she had made a lot of indies that went straight to video. She hadn’t earned millions in years, and when we met she was struggling financially, from a series of bad investments.”
    * On rumors Murphy did drugs: “In all the time I’ve known her, she has never, and I repeat never, done drugs. Not a line of cocaine, not a hit from a joint, nothing. She was anti-drugs. There are no drugs involved. If any were, I would not be on the phone with you.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, you're right Grace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions