CCTopic starter

THE MOVIE TRAILER, AGAIN!
March 24, 2010, 09:39:58 PM
THE MOVIE I've watched hundreds of times, but what caught my attention IS THE TRAILER. NOTHING makes us suppose that he has died, EXCEPT FOR KENNY SAYS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAILER, than speak later.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"HIS MUSIC REACHED BILLIONS ..." (HE SOLD SEVERAL BILLIONS FOR SONY, KILLER THRILLER PARTY)

"HIS DREAMS INSPIRED THE WORLD ..." (WE ALL KNOW THAT HE INSPIRE U.S. IN DIFFERENT WAYS)

"BUT THERE WAS STILL ONE DREAM
HE WANTED TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE ... "(THE 50 SOLD OUT CONCERTS? ... OR THE MOVIE?)

THERE'S MICHAEL ...
WOW!
THE MAN IS HERE!

KENNY:
"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE OF HIM, MAKE HIM THAT CONTINUE WITH LEADING THE WAY ..."
DATE: JUNE 25?
ALL IN A ROUND ... PUT IT THIS SCENE IS THERE TO MAKE US BELIEVE HE IS DEAD? WHY THEY FILM THAT? THIS IS MORBID!
GHOST SONG AND MICHAEL AT THE END OF THRILLER ... (HE IS NOT DEAD!)

THIS IS THE MOMENT, THIS IS IT
(SMOOTH CRIMINAL MUSIC... ;) )
its an adventure, its a great adventure. We wanna take them places theyve never been before. Show them talent like theyve never seen before.

IN THEATRES EVERYWHERE
FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY
WITNESS THE NEVER BEFORE SEEN REHEARSAL FOOTAGE
THE WORLD HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

IN MJ VOICE:
 LET´S DO IT ONE MORE TIME! (THRILLER SEGMENT AGAIN, BILLIE JEAN MUSIC)
I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO... WE´RE A FAMILY, JUST KNOW THAT! (WHO'S BAD... ;) )
DON´T STOP TILL GET ENOUGH!
YOU BEEN HIT BY, YOU BEEN STRUCK BY... A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!
KO: HOLD FOR APPLAUSE, FADE OUT! (YEAH! APPLAUSE TO THE HOAX!)
"MICHAEL HAS... PEOPLE DON´T REALLY KNOW..." (DON´T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS HOAX?)
THE LEGEND:
ORI: IS IT A DREAM COME TRUE, WHEN MJ COMES IN THE ROOM, HIS PRESCENCE IS JUST, AMAZING!
THE MUSIC:
MJ:THIS WHY I WRITE THIS KIND OF SONGS, GIVE SOME AWARE AND AWAKENING AND HOPE TO PEOPLE!
THE EVENT OF A LIFE TIME:
CHANGE! I´M STARTING WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR (MUSIC)
KO: WHAT WE ARE DOING IS SO MUCH ABOUT THIS!
MJ: I FEEL SO BLESED THAT I CAN GIVE THE WORLD THAT!
MICHAEL!!!!
IT´S ALL FOR LOVE, L.O.V.E.!

THIS IS IT!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Re: THE MOVIE TRAILER, AGAIN!
March 24, 2010, 10:02:17 PM
I watched that trailer so many times!You discribe it so well CC,I could see the images and hear the music while reading your post :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 08:51:37 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
I watched that trailer so many times!You discribe it so well CC,I could see the images and hear the music while reading your post :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  i know... i felt like i was watching the trailer... btw interesting point CC...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 04:53:54 PM
i also found this interesting vid with some trailer clips. it''s in german, but it points out that the martin luther king audio was not there in former versions (asking: why did he want us to hear that?) and also circling a stagelight that looks like the face of a watch, dislpaying 12:21, with the light reflection looking like the hands of a watch! since the footage was taken before his death, this is another proof for the exact timing of the 911 call!

and later in the vid it is pointed out that there is a company which does fake deaths 'on request', called FINAL CURTAIN!
'This is the final curtain...this is really it'. the company  is owned by joey skaggs, the moast famous hoaxster and prankster of all time...and he is also connected with FOREST LAWN cemetaries! he mainly uses public media for his hoaxes. and i bet my red hair on it that mike and him are GOOD friends!

here's a link to a vid posted on may 14: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

CCTopic starter

May 19, 2010, 09:48:03 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
i also found this interesting vid with some trailer clips. it''s in german, but it points out that the martin luther king audio was not there in former versions (asking: why did he want us to hear that?) and also circling a stagelight that looks like the face of a watch, dislpaying 12:21, with the light reflection looking like the hands of a watch! since the footage was taken before his death, this is another proof for the exact timing of the 911 call!

and later in the vid it is pointed out that there is a company which does fake deaths 'on request', called FINAL CURTAIN!
'This is the final curtain...this is really it'. the company  is owned by joey skaggs, the moast famous hoaxster and prankster of all time...and he is also connected with FOREST LAWN cemetaries! he mainly uses public media for his hoaxes. and i bet my red hair on it that mike and him are GOOD friends!

here's a link to a vid posted on may 14: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A COMPANY WICH FAKE DEATHS ON REQUEST??? :shock:
ABOUT THE WATCH I HEAR THAT BEFORE... HE IS USING THE WATCH IN THE RIGHT HAND, WHAT I FOUND STRANGE, BUT I ALREADY SEE HIM USING IN THE RIGHT HAND BEFORE ALL THIS MESS... :roll:
Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:28:10 AM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2010, 10:14:28 AM

He steps back like hes pointing to the clock...

and i always love how he laughs when he says "its a great adventure" it just reminds me of Peter Pan "to die would be a great adventure."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

May 19, 2010, 10:20:30 AM
Oh, God... That would explain Michael's smile... He must have had that sentence in mind!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

May 19, 2010, 12:22:13 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Oh, God... That would explain Michael's smile... He must have had that sentence in mind!  :shock:

Maybee maybee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

May 19, 2010, 05:59:30 PM
Quote from: "CC"

A COMPANY WICH FAKE DEATHS ON REQUEST??? :shock:
ABOUT THE WATCH I HEAR THAT BEFORE... HE IS USING THE WATCH IN THE RIGHT HAND, WHAT I FOUND STRANGE, BUT I ALREADY SEE HIM USING IN THE RIGHT HAND BEFORE ALL THIS MESS... :roll:

the 'company' that joey skaggs owns here offers mainly virtual funerals (a-haaa...means 'fictionary'!) to MOCK such elaborate funeral events like forest lawn does them and all that hoopla around it. now, that brings me to the conclusion that the burial on forest lawn was staged for that reason: to be used in a film that is yet to follow. 'the best is yet to come' - we're just at the beginning of this! the big BAM is yet to come and i'm pretty sure it's gonna be something VERY elaborate, like a movie nobody has ever seen ('...take the medium to a new level...'- mj2005), and the footage is collected and created as we speak. and it would also fit the pattern that i see here: beat the enemy with their own weapons. and what's 'prankier' than mocking an elaborate funeral by using the most elaborate cemetery for it?
gosh, how i love this genius! i'm on my knees, peeps!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Serenitys_Dream

May 19, 2010, 06:33:12 PM
"its an adventure, its a great adventure. We wanna take them places theyve never been before. Show them talent like theyve never seen before"

He does not say the word Talent here..

He says "Show them
TIME like they've never seen before"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2010, 07:11:52 PM
If he were to do a movie using the clips from the ambulance, helicopter, funeral, memorial, trial, etc. would be great if he includes footage of his reactions of those events, his response to everyone's response about them and what he was doing during his absence so the whole puzzle would make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTopic starter

May 23, 2010, 06:29:42 PM
the 'company' that joey skaggs owns here offers mainly virtual funerals (a-haaa...means 'fictionary'!) to MOCK such elaborate funeral events like forest lawn does them and all that hoopla around it. now, that brings me to the conclusion that the burial on forest lawn was staged for that reason: to be used in a film that is yet to follow. 'the best is yet to come' - we're just at the beginning of this! the big BAM is yet to come and i'm pretty sure it's gonna be something VERY elaborate, like a movie nobody has ever seen ('...take the medium to a new level...'- mj2005), and the footage is collected and created as we speak. and it would also fit the pattern that i see here: beat the enemy with their own weapons. and what's 'prankier' than mocking an elaborate funeral by using the most elaborate cemetery for it?
gosh, how i love this genius! i'm on my knees, peeps!

:mrgreen:

while i was reading your post this come to my mind You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 23, 2010, 07:32:52 PM
Quote from: "CC"
THE MOVIE I've watched hundreds of times, but what caught my attention IS THE TRAILER. NOTHING makes us suppose that he has died, EXCEPT FOR KENNY SAYS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAILER, than speak later.

"HIS MUSIC REACHED BILLIONS ..." (HE SOLD SEVERAL BILLIONS FOR SONY, KILLER THRILLER PARTY)

"HIS DREAMS INSPIRED THE WORLD ..." (WE ALL KNOW THAT HE INSPIRE U.S. IN DIFFERENT WAYS)

HE WANTED TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE ... "(THE 50 SOLD OUT CONCERTS? ... OR THE MOVIE?)

THERE'S MICHAEL ...
WOW!
THE MAN IS HERE!

KENNY:
"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE OF HIM, MAKE HIM THAT CONTINUE WITH LEADING THE WAY ..."
DATE: JUNE 25?
ALL IN A ROUND ... PUT IT THIS SCENE IS THERE TO MAKE US BELIEVE HE IS DEAD? WHY THEY FILM THAT? THIS IS MORBID!
GHOST SONG AND MICHAEL AT THE END OF THRILLER ... (HE IS NOT DEAD!)

its an adventure, its a great adventure. We wanna take them places theyve never been before. Show them talent like theyve never seen before.

IN THEATRES EVERYWHERE
FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY
WITNESS THE NEVER BEFORE SEEN REHEARSAL FOOTAGE

IN MJ VOICE:
I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO... WE´RE A FAMILY, JUST KNOW THAT! (WHO'S BAD... ;) )
DON´T STOP TILL GET ENOUGH!
YOU BEEN HIT BY, YOU BEEN STRUCK BY... A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!
KO: HOLD FOR APPLAUSE, FADE OUT! (YEAH! APPLAUSE TO THE HOAX!)
"MICHAEL HAS... PEOPLE DON´T REALLY KNOW..." (DON´T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS HOAX?)
THE LEGEND:
ORI: IS IT A DREAM COME TRUE, WHEN MJ COMES IN THE ROOM, HIS PRESCENCE IS JUST, AMAZING!
THE MUSIC:
MJ:THIS WHY I WRITE THIS KIND OF SONGS, GIVE SOME AWARE AND AWAKENING AND HOPE TO PEOPLE!
KO: WHAT WE ARE DOING IS SO MUCH ABOUT THIS!
MJ: I FEEL SO BLESED THAT I CAN GIVE THE WORLD THAT!
MICHAEL!!!!
IT´S ALL FOR LOVE, L.O.V.E.!

THIS IS IT!

"HIS MUSIC REACHED BILLIONS"
Billions of people have listened to his songs and heard his messages.

"HIS DREAMS INSPIRED THE WORLD"
He has the ability to motivate people. His goals have been an inspiration.

HE WANTED TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE ... "(THE 50 SOLD OUT CONCERTS? ... OR THE MOVIE?) NEITHER
The dream is of his DESTINY

THERE'S MICHAEL ...
THE MAN IS HERE!
MIchael is "The Man". "The Man" is a slang phrase that refers to authority figures. "The Man" is defined as THE PERSON WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD.

KENNY:
"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE OF HIM, MAY(not make him)THAT CONTINUE WITH HIM LEADING THE WAY"
So we exist because of him. May we continue to exist with him showing us the way.

The moment when the prophesies are fulfilled.

It's an adventure, its a great adventure.
Adventure root is advent. Advent means the coming or the arrival. THE SECOND COMING.

You wanna take them places they've never been before.
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away ~ Revelations 21:1

Show them TIME like they've never seen before.
Time as we perceive it, is an artificial creation. Time is circular not linear. The beginning is also the end and vice versa

WITNESS THE NEVER BEFORE SEEN
Again what the entire world has been waiting for, the prophesies fulfilled, the Messiah's return.

IN MJ VOICE:
As in we have done this before. THRILLER IS THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD which is a tenet of ALL major religions. [/b]

I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO...
Yes, and Jesus preached of Love also

WE´RE A FAMILY, JUST KNOW THAT! (WHO'S BAD... ;) )
Yes, we are all one family. All division are artificial created to divide, control and conquer us. We are all connected.

THE LEGEND:
Who is the Legend?
The Messiah who every religion speaks of...

ORI: THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE, WHEN MJ COMES IN THE ROOM, HIS PRESENCE IS JUST, AMAZING!
He has an aura that affects you, all he has to do is enter a room for you to feel it. He is DIVINE.

THE MUSIC:
Music is a universal language. Even the planets sing a song in space (check youtube). Music is mathematical (numbers), Music is related to colours, Music affects our DNA, Music affects our emotions and psyche, Music is geometrical.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (colour)

MJ:THIS WHY I WRITE THIS KIND OF SONGS, GIVE SOME AWARE AND AWAKENING AND HOPE TO PEOPLE.
Michael has been using Music to convey his message for years. His teachings are in his songs.

The event his life has been building to, the revelation of who he really is...

He is starting the changes with himself first. The transformation from Michael the entertainer to Archangel Michael the saviour.

KO: WHAT WE ARE DOING IS SO MUCH ABOUT THIS.
What all the people involved are doing is conveying the message of who Michael is.

MJ: I FEEL SO BLESSED THAT I CAN GIVE THE WORLD THAT.
Michael feels blessed by god to be the one to lead us out of the darkness and into the light

IT´S ALL FOR LOVE, L.O.V.E.
He has done all of this because he loves us. L.O.V.E. The Law of Vibrational Energy.

THIS IS IT!
This is End Times, The Messiah Returns, This is the Message, This Is It.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions