Quote from: "2good2btrue"
You're right... I remember that.!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't forget this one in that gallery! Sean Lennon who was in Moonwalker!

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ive always wondered where the nickname "applehead" came from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I just watched the dvd for the ? lost count, time.  I'll never tire of seeing it.  Are we sure that orange pants guy isn't Michael because I love him.   :oops:

I personally think its all the real Michael.   :D

I agree with you , it's all Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe this will help us understand the sunflowers' message.

Once upon a time the earth was even more beautiful than it is today. The water was pure and deep, reflecting within itself the sunlight which gave life to all the creatures beneath the waves. The earth was green with many kinds of trees and plants. These gave food and shelter to the birds, the animals, and to all mankind. At night the air was so clear that the starlight gave a glow almost as bright as the moon.

The people of the earth lived close to nature. They understood it and honored it and never took more than what they needed from it. The people lived in peace so they prospered and began to build many nations all around the world according to nature’s climate.

But one day a terrible thing happened. A strange spirit of greed entered the hearts of mankind. People began to be jealous of one another, and they were not satisfied with all the good things they already had. The nations wanted more and more of everything: more land, more water, more resources. They squeezed precious minerals from the earth to build terrible weapons to defend their nations from other, greedier nations. They killed one another. They polluted the air and the water with poisons. Nature began to die. This is called war. War is ugly. It destroys love and hope and peace.

Then one day a magical thing occurred. The birds of the air, the animals of the land, and the creatures beneath the waters came to an agreement: if they were to survive, something would have to be done to stop these wars. Only through peace could their world survive.

“We cannot speak the human language,” they declared, “and mankind can no longer understand ours. We must find among us a symbol of peace so brilliant that all who see it will stop and remember that peace and sharing is beautiful.”

“I am what you need,” said a golden sunflower. “I am tall and bright. My leaves are food for the animals, my yellow petals can turn plain cloth to gold, my seeds are many and are used for food by all living beings. Yet, the seeds I drop upon the ground can take root and I will grow again and again. I can be your symbol of peace.”

All nature rejoiced, and it was decided that the birds would each take one sunflower seed and that they would fly over every nation and plant the seed in the earth as a gift. The seeds took root and grew, and the sunflowers multiplied.

Wherever the sunflowers grew there seemed to be a special golden glow in the air. The people could not ignore such a magical sight.

Soon they began to understand the message of the sunflowers so they decided to destroy all of their terrible weapons and to put an end to the greed and to the fear of war. They chose the sunflower as a symbol of peace and new life for all the world to recognize and understand.

A ceremony was celebrated by planting a whole field of sunflowers. Artists painted pictures of the sunflowers, writers wrote about them, and the people of the world were asked to plant more sunflower seeds as a symbol of remembrance.

All nature rejoiced once more as the golden sunflowers stood tall with their faces turned eastward to the rising sun, then following the sun until it sets in the west.

They gave their goodness to the world so that everyone who sees a sunflower will know that the golden light of peace is beautiful.

"Sunflowers have become the symbol of a world free of nuclear weapons. After Ukraine gave up its last nuclear warhead, the Defense Ministers of the U.S., Russia, and Ukraine met on a former Ukrainian missile base, June 4, 1996. They celebrated by scattering sunflower seeds and planting sunflowers. Former U.S. Secretary of Defense William Perry said, “Sunflowers instead of missiles in the soil would insure peace for future generations.”

Beautiful message indeed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 02:37:12 PM by friendlikeme81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

You're right... I remember that.!!!

The Title of the TMZ story was: Who's behind the bowler?

see the author of that Dave Dave article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her name is Jennifer Bowles
then a quotation from the article: On this day, he's wearing a gray bowler hat to cover his head.

Coincidence?[attachment=0:1ciyzch0]applehead4.JPG[/attachment:1ciyzch0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

WOW amazing finds EVERYBODY!!

All the way from Sunflowers appearing everywhere in TII, to the forest lawn resemblance, to breaking down the name "applehead"!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Warning........we have more sunflowers on thriller. :D  :D  :D

good find, sunflowers appear on a scene similar to "Ghosts"- making-off scene showing Michael being disguised (hinting at Michael being Dave Dave at LKL)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

mmz

doesn't look to you that the man of the Magritte painting looks a lot like Dr Conrad Murray?????
Face (the visible part, the dress and tie!!!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, back to the lightman. I remember the images  of Liz Taylor and Obama on the Lightman (piece, by piece, by piece....)

What else do you remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Grace wrote that the artist Magritte explained his painting, The Son of Man as follows:

"Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see. There is an interest in that which is hidden and which the visible does not show us. This interest can take the form of a quite intense feeling, a sort of conflict, one might say, between the visible that is hidden and the visible that is present."

********************************************************************************************************
Is it ironic or intentional that this paragraph could be said of..........THE HOAX ITSELF!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I just watched the dvd for the ? lost count, time.  I'll never tire of seeing it.  Are we sure that orange pants guy isn't Michael because I love him.   :oops:

I personally think its all the real Michael.   :D

Have no choice...Have to say it! Me too!!!

Wow great find re: sunflowers. It is all coming together. Soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

imbad

Just when I have my doubts then pops up another "coincidence"! I'm with DancingtheDream and I am freaked out a little now. But I do have a question... I know the first time I heard about Michael and Sunflowers was when LMP asked fans to send them. So if this is a big hint/image of the hoax, does that make her in on it? I'm not sure if that's been talked about before somewhere else. I'm still pretty new to the forum. If so many people are involved somebody is bound to crack and say something. Everybody has told a secret or something that they were suppose to keep to themselves. Just a thought...
Dragonflylillies- I love you signature video. Michael looks too good in those pants!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Definately another clue and all part of the master plan by Michael

I too had no idea about the Sunflowers. Maybe they really are not his favourite he just likes them as they are yellow and make people feel happy so thought that would be a good flower of choice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

CC

THE SUNFLOWER FOLLOW THE SUN THROUGHT THE DAY... THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING THE SUN, LIKE US WITH MJ AND HAVE A LOT OF SEEDS IN THE CENTRE, AND IF YOU PLANT EVREY SEED WILL BE A NEW SUNFLOWER... I TALK ABOUT A LOT OF SEEDS LIKE THOUSENDS!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal