mumof3

That is such a good find I am now seeing sunflowers everwhere. Even for the adverts for the world cup they show fields of them
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In history live performances doesn't the child offer a sunflower to the soldier who then throws down his weapons and cries????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"
In history live performances doesn't the child offer a sunflower to the soldier who then throws down his weapons and cries????

YES!  :shock:  :D  However, LMP did say the Sunflower was his FAVORITE flower, maybe he just used them because he loved them...so then maybe it is coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Doesn't the background of Thriller 2 look alot like Forest Lawn Holly Terrace? :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, this is interesting, maybe we can spot some other details? The church that is shown really has some significant similarities to The church of recessional at Forest Lawn.
[attachment=1:15zq4cfo]graveyard thriller II.jpg[/attachment:15zq4cfo]

Something else that might be of interest:

sunflower guy is refering to the figure Werther (from the novel The sorrows of the young Werther by the German author  Johann Wolfgang von Goethe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[attachment=0:15zq4cfo]werther zombie.jpg[/attachment:15zq4cfo]

After him there is named a public phenomenon, the Werther effect:
from wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werther_effect

>>The Werther effect refers to the massive wave of emulation suicides after a widely publicized suicide, with the number of suicides increasing proportionally to how widely covered the suicide is. First noticed after the publishing of The Sorrows of Young Werther, the Werther effect has been demonstrated in many other highly publicized suicides, including fictional ones. The Werther effect not only predicts an increase in suicide, but the majority of the suicides will take place in the same or a similar way as the one publicized. The more similar the person in the publicized suicide is to the people exposed to the information about it, the more likely the age group or demographic is to commit suicide. Upon learning of someone else's suicide, many people decide that action is appropriate for them as well, especially if the publicized suicide was of someone in a similar situation as them. This also explains the increase in airplane and car fatalities after a widely publicized suicide, which has been hypothesized by sociologist David Phillips to be a secret application of the Werther effect in which the suicide looks like an accident, or even simply takes the form of less caution. In fact, single victim suicides tend to increase single victim suicides while multiple victim suicides increase multiple victim suicides. Whatever happens in the publicized case is imitated.

It is a generic phenomenon of human behavior that humans will imitate the behavior of others similar to them, even to the point of violence and suicide. Also referred to as thought or idea contagion, the Werther effect shows that human behaviors and ideas are "contagious", as people subconsciously look to others and imitate when unsure how to behave. Belief in the media contagion of suicide is so pervasive that voluntary censorship is widely observed in reporting on suicide. There is evidence that many behaviors other than suicide are similarly "contagious". Violence against others is well-studied in its relation to media contagion. The harm of violence, especially homicidal violence like murder and murder-suicide, is much greater than that of suicide.<<

:shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
[youtube:3de0zmsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wO6Lfmzqx8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3de0zmsc]
DING DING DING! WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER STEP UP TO THE STAGE AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

Good job another clue ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Oh my goodness!!!  You all know what I will be watching tonight in sloooowwww motion.  I might be up all night, but it is so worth it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Warning........we have more sunflowers on thriller. :D  :D  :D
Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:05:44 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:14:26 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SeeingClues"
[attachment=0:1fgyamc5]lightmansunflowers.jpg[/attachment:1fgyamc5]

Caught the screen shot.
Going to add this to my blog post about the sunflowers. Great catch. Perhaps those other Light Man images should be looked at more closely.

That's what I've been thinking too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "teine21"

YES!  :shock:  :D  However, LMP did say the Sunflower was his FAVORITE flower, maybe he just used them because he loved them...so then maybe it is coincidence.

Yes.. but this is the first time Sunflowers have ever been mentioned as being his favourite.  In 50 years this is the first time this information comes out.

And, for me, for their to be sunflowers on the graves in TII background.. and now there are sunflowers in FL grave is just creepy to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "teine21"

Yes.. but this is the first time Sunflowers have ever been mentioned as being his favourite.  In 50 years this is the first time this information comes out.

And, for me, for their to be sunflowers on the graves in TII background.. and now there are sunflowers in FL grave is just creepy to me.

Sunflowers follow the SUN. They worship the SUN.
The Egyptians worshipped the SUN. Osiris (Green Man) & Isis, Rebirth & Resurrection. The foundations of Religion can be traced back to Egypt.
The SUN, the giver of life

The Son of Man painting.

The Painting in the "Scream" Video.

Michael's nickname "Applehead" takes on a whole new meaning.

The Son of Man is what Jesus referred to himself as
SON OF MAN: Matthew 8:20 Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the
Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head."

THRILLER is the resurrection of the dead. In one scene the dead are falling back to the earth I have a screen shot of it. They are not rising up, they are falling back to the earth.

I know this isn't a popular subject but...IT IS THE "WHY"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
THRILLER is the resurrection of the dead. In one scene the dead are falling back to the earth I have a screen shot of it. They are not rising up, they are falling back to the earth.

I know this isn't a popular subject but...IT IS THE "WHY"!

IMHO the spirits & souls are returning to planet earth.

"The Son of Man (French: Le fils de l'homme) is a 1964 painting by the Belgian surrealist painter René Magritte.

Magritte painted it as a self-portrait. The painting consists of a man in a suit and a bowler hat standing in front of a small wall, beyond which is the sea and a cloudy sky. The man's face is largely obscured by a hovering green apple. However, the man's eyes can be seen peeking over the edge of the apple. Another subtle feature is that the man's left arm appears to bend backwards at the elbow.

About the painting Magritte said,
    At least it hides the face partly. Well, so you have the apparent face, the apple, hiding the visible but hidden, the face of the person. It's something that happens constantly. Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see. There is an interest in that which is hidden and which the visible does not show us. This interest can take the form of a quite intense feeling, a sort of conflict, one might say, between the visible that is hidden and the visible that is present.
"

Added from the same wiki page:
"The painting 'Son of Man' is a prominent motif in the 1999 film about an art theft titled The Thomas Crown Affair. In this film, the painting is prominently displayed in the home of the protagonist. The protagonist of the film uses numerous accomplices, all dressed like the subject in the painting, to confuse the police while he breaks into the museum. The bowler-hatted men all carry identical briefcases full of copies of the painting Son of Man."

TMZ likes to play us "Who's behind the bowler?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You're right... I remember that.!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
And the "Ben" song could be in relation to the rehearsal for Thriller 2.  There's a scene where a rat is on the wrought iron fence . :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions