sk2001Topic starter

Real deal info by hoodfella314
May 23, 2010, 02:01:00 AM
Guys, I watched 14 series of YouTube videos by this person named 'hoodfella314' back to back and I have to say I learnt about things that I hadn't seen before. Most of the hoax videos keep talking about the clues bt this is real info. I would highly suggest watching these 14 videos when you have time. Hats off to hoodfella314 for doing such an amazing job.
Here is the video link of the 14th video, you can follow it for other videos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Plz excus this if you already knew about these videos or if they were posted here. Fans or not, these videos will prove mj was framed.
I love mj for being so genius but I also love his fans for Standig so strongly behing him. We are for a purpose and it will be resolved soon piece by piece out of LOVE.
Thankou hoodfella314 from your friend and fellow hoaxers here.
Love you all
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Real deal info by hoodfella314
May 23, 2010, 02:33:51 AM
It seems to me there are so many wonderful people working behind the scenes to bring out the truth for MJ. How can people not respond to this man of love. May it spread like wildfire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 23, 2010, 02:51:28 AM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Guys, I watched 14 series of YouTube videos by this person named 'hoodfella314' back to back and I have to say I learnt about things that I hadn't seen before. Most of the hoax videos keep talking about the clues bt this is real info. I would highly suggest watching these 14 videos when you have time. Hats off to hoodfella314 for doing such an amazing job.
Here is the video link of the 14th video, you can follow it for other videos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Plz excus this if you already knew about these videos or if they were posted here. Fans or not, these videos will prove mj was framed.
I love mj for being so genius but I also love his fans for Standig so strongly behing him. We are for a purpose and it will be resolved soon piece by piece out of LOVE.
Thankou hoodfella314 from your friend and fellow hoaxers here.
Love you all

Hi, just a question: I (and most people) already know that MJ was Framed, so I don't need to watch another series of videos telling me what I already know. What explosive *NEW* info is in these videos aside from him being framed? The reason I ask is so many videos these days are a hassle (suppressed by U-Tube - Super Slow to Load, etc) that I almost never bother with videos unless it is Earth Shattering NEW Information. I Do Click on Text LInks but the Videos all seem like they are suppressed to the point to discourage you from waiting for them to load. (And I Do Have HIgh Speed I-Net)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001Topic starter

May 23, 2010, 08:39:49 AM
Well sweety, when things like watching videos or reading stuff are suggested, they are always open for people who want to do so.. We don't control the actions of each other so no one is forced to do anything right!
I have been on this forum since the beginning so I posted something that is a hard work of someone and I hadn't seen it before. Being a forum of investigations and discussing our opinions, I just shared it- what you decide to do with it up to you
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 23, 2010, 10:47:18 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Well sweety, when things like watching videos or reading stuff are suggested, they are always open for people who want to do so.. We don't control the actions of each other so no one is forced to do anything right!
I have been on this forum since the beginning so I posted something that is a hard work of someone and I hadn't seen it before. Being a forum of investigations and discussing our opinions, I just shared it- what you decide to do with it up to you
LOVE

Hey, sorry I guess I deserved that ("sweety"? :lol:) Thanks for posting the Vids. I asked a  stupid question (how would you know if there is anything "new" to me?) Thanks for telling me off in such a nice, cute way :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions