Michael Jackson's nanny Grace Rwaramba sacked

FIRED: Grace Rwaramba
By James Desborough, 23/05/2010

MICHAEL Jackson's nanny Grace Rwaramba has been sent packing after a clash with his daughter Paris.

The child's grandmother Katherine, 80, told Grace to go after a series of rows with the family.

Family friends say the flashpoint came when disciplinarian Grace, 43, and Paris, 12, argued about her homework.

She told her gran: "We don't like her and we don't want her around."

Within days Grace had left, telling security staff she wanted to work in Haiti as a missionary.

Paris and Jacko's other kids, Prince, 13, and Blanket, eight, were already angry after Grace spoke to a TV interviewer about their dad's drug and money problems.

They were furious at her claims to Daphne Barak, in tapes handed over to the LAPD, that Jacko "terrified" them.

They also saw News of the World stories about Grace being named in police reports on Jacko's pill-popping addiction.

Grace, who worked with Jacko for 17 years, had already had flare- ups with Jacko's sister Rebbie and other staff.

Social services had also warned Katherine to cut the number of people living in the house.

Grace has left before, but this time insiders say she has gone for good.

Source:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

whoa they picked a really horrible picture of her...sorry for sayin that but it is FACT or doe she also have vitiligo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Lol, as many times as she has been let go, she should know by now to keep a bag packed.   Bye-Bye Grace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Lol, as many times as she has been let go, she should know by now to keep a bag packed.   Bye-Bye Grace.

You know I think she has a secret place somewhere in the house where she keeps this bag...

I agree about her being too much talking about maybe what she shouldn't, but I also see teens with no more father, getting all their anger on any people saying a word about their dad. To me it's more than defending their father...don't know how to explain. I just feel that maybe now they realise they have all this to face (mean, if Michael is really dead) which they never realised before.
Theyre so young and they have all those stories falling on their shoulders...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

You know I think she has a secret place somewhere in the house where she keeps this bag...

I agree about her being too much talking about maybe what she shouldn't, but I also see teens with no more father, getting all their anger on any people saying a word about their dad. To me it's more than defending their father...don't know how to explain. I just feel that maybe now they realise they have all this to face (mean, if Michael is really dead) which they never realised before.
Theyre so young and they have all those stories falling on their shoulders...

I hear you and know what you are getting at.  I also fear for those children..  now Michael has gone (i think he has, big chance   :cry: ) - then these kids are in big danger.
Michael isnt around to educate them or shield them from the outside world.   They are alone with no parental guidance as they were before..  and with a lot of money.
I fear they will go off the rails in their late teens.. i really do.  

If Paris can dictate who disciplines her and when.. i smell trouble ahead for them all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why is it that every time an article pops up, we take it for granted while we go screaming not to believe tabloids...

geeeeez this is News of the world....one of the lamest tabloids out there...how could they know what paris thinks or said....oh sure they had some sources: family friends, insiders....... As when they announced Brangelina s split. Now they have to go to court for that lie....

Yes Grace left, we knew this for weeks...As for what s written there, take it with a ton of salt..Maybe they are right for once...maybe theyjust made it all up, the homework stuff etc

Just that sentence, should tell us enough:

They also saw News of the World stories about Grace being named in police reports on Jacko's pill-popping addiction.

Yeah sure Prince, Paris and Blanket love reading News of the World.....hmpffffffffff...how convenient  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think those kids go on the internet and view this stuff about their Dad..  i dont think anyone can shield them from it now.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I think those kids go on the internet and view this stuff about their Dad..  i dont think anyone can shield them from it now.   :?

I don't think they need to be overprotected about all this, but I don't think, "throwing problems away from the house" is a solution. I mean if it's true, it's weird that Paris just have to say a word to stop facing a problem. Ok Grace is part of the "staff" but she raised the kids since they are babies...They should'nt have such reaction towards her.
I don't say they should obey her, she's not their mom, but I have the feeling that something has been "split apart" inside of them.

if the story his true and that Grace left because of Paris's decision. Of course tabloids must love to say Paris is a little dictator  :lol:  At least they have something to say about her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

Remember Randy's tweets from March 4th...

All the kids r safe. My nephew is a GREAT kid. Sad that the media has to pick on a 13 year old for their own gain.
8:36 PM Mar 4th via mobile web

As I said, I must unite my family, evident by this most recent issue @ my family home.
9:25 PM Mar 4th via web

Was handled correctly, no harm done. Allegations 90% false, fabricated by evildoers covertly trying 2 separate my family from the inside out

Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon
10:22 PM Mar 4th via web

A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain
10:29 PM Mar 4th via web

Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?
10:31 PM Mar 4th via web
'Nuff said...[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nuff said is right. Right from the family's mouth. That's good enough for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I don't know why but if this is true I don't believe the reason stated above is the reason she was let go. A clash about homework unlikely the true reason. I think a deeper reason exisit. Maybe Grace has overstepped her boundaries too many times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

They used "Jacko" 5 TIMES.  :roll:

Thank you for that Mo.
But I'm still not sure if we all should
just go and believe this article yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

@whatyourheartsays
Well I can see where ur cming from because I am kinda like that :?
Ever since my father passed people in my family say I am nothing but trouble which I'm not :X But anyways I just don't like people speaking of him in negative light because I knew my father better than anyone and I understood him sooo much.
If Michael has passed I wonder why they are makin it sound like Paris is runnin things round there :? .
Oh can I make 1 more connection to myself on this I kinda seem like that 2 I mean if I don't run it who will :P ?
I'm sorry but I hate when people ya know just make me mad over stupid stuff :oops: .
Not sure if I fully believe this just showing how I feel about this article.
@Mo Randy's tweets are very interesting :? !!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

I'm sure she will be back if she really was fired.  She knows way too much, in my opinion.  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Kirsche"
whoa they picked a really horrible picture of her...sorry for sayin that but it is FACT or doe she also have vitiligo?
She has Lupus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions