No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: mj did it not for love but for himself
May 25, 2010, 01:02:12 AM
Quote from: "fallenleaves"
OK,michael jackson's life was similar to Jesus,thats a new one.Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.As far as michael being crucified and betrayed,spare me,what in the world do expect people to think  when a grown man hangs around little children all the time and even sleeps with them,who wouldn't think he's guilty?He brought that ALL on himself.I was once a fan of his during the eighties until he starting messing with his face to the point,that he no longer looked human.Maybe i don't know all there is to know about him but at least i not blind to the truth.I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

Did someone eat their tough cookie today or something?  :roll:
Your posts are so hard to read with the horrible grammar and whatnot.
For someone who was fan during the 80s and then stopped because he started "messing with his face"...do you realize how judgmental you are? And do not worry, he does not need you to defend him; I am sure he knows how much support he truly gets and deserve. You are no different than the usual tabloid trash.
I suggest you research, instill some knowledge in you to overcome that ignorance you have.
Ignorance is not bliss and certainly not healthy and "hating" against Michael will not make you any more superior, better, non-judgmental, correct; so my suggestion? Just stop ;)

Sorry to everyone that this is my first post but I truly could not leave this thread without stating my opinion.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

May 25, 2010, 01:41:36 AM
woo!! ya'll were funny today lol

and who joins a site to make comments but not to defend... is the intent to offend? :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2010, 05:06:12 AM
He is a great human above human standards, of course he will be different and act differently he will never be or act like a common human. By saying that he is a great human I don't mean that he is a saint or god. Mozart and DaVinci weren't either.

At first I also thought that he did it in order to escape from his debts but this doesn't make sense, he wouldn't be able to put in the hoax police and coroners on his own. These people wouldn't risk their reputations for all the money in the world. I think that his life was in danger, that terrorists or mafia people wanted to kill him and the FBI helps him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 25, 2010, 11:31:51 AM
I hate to say it but im really sick and tired of statements like this, dont u have a social life, u think he is dead and those who think that he's alive are nuts then move on, live your own life, we are concious enough to believe what we want to believe and noone in this forum has compared Mike with Jesus, we are clever enough to recognize it and if u were Michael's fan u would know that money is nothin' for him, human qualities, humanism, helping people who are in need are the most valuable things for him not the bloody money, and now go and do some research and u'll make it sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

May 25, 2010, 03:06:30 PM
Quote from: "ER911"
OK,michael jackson's life was similar to Jesus,thats a new one.Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.As far as michael being crucified and betrayed,spare me,what in the world do expect people to think  when a grown man hangs around little children all the time and even sleeps with them,who wouldn't think he's guilty?He brought that ALL on himself.I was once a fan of his during the eighties until he starting messing with his face to the point,that he no longer looked human.Maybe i don't know all there is to know about him but at least i not blind to the truth.I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

I do not go to church, nor do I adhere to any specific religion. However what I do possess is the God given ability to see clearly into a persons' soul. It really isn't that hard for me, because I don't, never have & never will judge anyone based on their looks.

This applies as to whether or not they are born that way, had a tragic accident or deliberately decided to alter their appearance.

It IS only an outward appearance & has nothing to do with their soul.

You have chosen to judge him based on the media. You have chosen to judge him based on his choices to alter his appearance. It IS wrong to judge him or anyone else based on their looks and hearsay.

However it IS your choice, just like it was his choice.

Just remember, if you are unlucky & have to alter your appearance for any reason, you too may be judged.

After all, altering your appearance is altering your appearance no matter how many times to attempt to explain why.

Fans don't just cry at the sight of Michael, they don't just cry because Michael can sing & dance. They cry because they can see his soul & it is good.

Maybe some day you'll find out the truth & then you too will understand why Michael is loved by the world.

ER911 wrote
By the way, please don't judge as to whom is poorer than whom, because it isn't the monetary issue that is important, but rather the soul.

You put that so well, I couldnt have found the words to put it that way.

Thank you, I totally agree, for me its not the singing, the dancing, or the "gold pants" they are party of the personality the artist who is amazing truly amazing, but you can see the soul and the love which comes from the soul that shines brightly for those who can truly see.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2010, 04:42:48 PM
All i have to say to you fallenleaves is Michael Jackson may mean nothing to you now but to me and to alot of people he meant alot to us.. Michael Jackson is one of a kind he will never ever be replaced and yeah i believe he was put on this earth for a reason to bring people together thru his music, noone will or can touch MJ he was/is one of a kind..

Noone says MJ is Jesus but he has done alot for people worldwide, he may not of walked on water but he got me thru the toughest times in life, i'll say it ok i was sexually abused when i was 8, yeah 8 i was a child the only thing that made me survive was meeting MJ and for the time I spent in his presence it changed my life, my childhood was robbed due to abuse so yeah i understand why people can grow up childlike, children don't hurt people adults do.. So DO not come on here and bash MJ when you have no idea what he truly means to people and especially what he means to me because he saved my life when it was in the darkest of place. If i and all the people here want to believe he is still alive then thats our business, if you choose to believe he is truly gone well u do so but do it somewhere else but not on here.. Live a day in my shoes and then you'll what exactly MJ means to me!!!!!!!! And one final thing I thank god i found this community because the people here help me day to day..

Wow that took alot outta me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

May 26, 2010, 12:40:25 AM
by mjbusterdion » Tue May 25, 2010 4:42 pm

And one final thing I thank god i found this community because the people here help me day to day..

:lol:  :lol: :lol: for almost 7 mos I was telling my friends I need some type of AA for my MJ addiction(then I run across this site LOL) but  I do find much solace being amongst the fans who loved MJ as much as me...  :D

and I think homegirl really likes MJ but doesn't want to admit it LOL thats like not liking bowling but joins a bowling site to say I don't like bowling...  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2010, 08:44:19 AM
I told myself to ignore this post, but I see you crying out for help and I wanted to tell you that you have come to the right place but with the wrong approach.  Instead of trying to lower someone that is held in high esteem, you should have come right out and asked for the help and guidance that you need.  The people here are from all over, but are like a family(fighting, loving, crying, laughing together).  There is room for you too.  You have but to ask.  I am not here often, but when I come, I always feel welcome.  One Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 09:14:00 PM
Taking a very deep breath and slowly couting to 10 1 2 3  :o  4 5 6 :x  7 8 9  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 09:15:41 PM
Taking a very deep breath and slowly counting to 10 1 2 3  :o  4 5 6 :x  7 8 9  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

June 02, 2010, 09:43:39 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Wow! And this site was just missing such a "smart" person to warn us that we are waisting our times here. Ah!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
You made me laugh, I love your humor!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 11:19:50 PM

Well I don't mind saying that I am a bible totin’ and scripture quotin’ Christian so let me address fallenleaves' comparison of MJ to Jesus!

My bible teaches that it’s God’s plan and desire for each of us that we “be conformed to the image of his Son” (Romans 8:29; KJV) What a concept! We are to be like Christ, not just in the resurrection but also in this life! We are not to simply hope that we will be like Him in the next life, but we are to strive to be like Him in this life! Which is what MJ often said: he sought to “be like Christ.”

It’s goes without saying that we do not need to physically look like Christ, or try to walk on water! But yes we are to heal the sick and make the blind see, because Jesus instructed His disciples (those of us  who follow Him) to do these things and more.  “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.” (Matthew 10:8; KJV)  God is unable to do many of these things today through His people because of the unbelief of people like you! But MJ believed in God and God gifted him with a healing ministry which devils like you slipped in unawares and shut it down.  

As far as feeding 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread, he didn’t need to because God blessed MJ to not only feed, but help way more than 5000 people. Jesus said in John 14:12, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." And he did it in more ways than you will ever be able to do!

Was he “dirt poor like Jesus” you asked? News flash, Jesus was never dirt poor, He only left His riches for a short time while He came to give His life for wretched sinners such as you and me! And anyway He had money from the gold given to Him as a small child by the Magi, so I don’t think you can classify Him has having been “dirt poor.”

Yes, we are to be like Christ “in true righteousness and holiness” which MJ, and other believers are constantly working toward.  In our behavior and in our devotion to God, we are to be like Jesus Christ. What about you?  Oh, we already know, your behavior via your post on this site speaks volumes!

Oh yes, regarding the part about casting out the devils that’s referring to you. “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.” (2nd Corinthians 2:11; KJV) Consider yourself cast out! SNAP!!

Now don’t go away mad, just go away “on the wings of love!”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Hazzely

June 02, 2010, 11:47:27 PM
wow, I'm so emotional right now cause of all the kind comments, but at same time im deeply mad at some people who comes here to hurt us and Michael..

Thumbs up for MJ! WE LOVE YOU!

We are your army of LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 03, 2010, 01:12:32 PM
I agree ! This is not related to the NWO, it is for something other than this.  I also agree that money does play a part.  As Michael was responsible in taking care of his mother and his father and trust me they are not cheap.  Especially with them filing bankruptcy for$45 million.  His parents were living ike rock stars and now they will continue to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions