Re: mj did it not for love but for himself
May 23, 2010, 11:02:48 AM
Fallenleave,

Okay, I am not religious, but I do respect every religion and every culture. Why are you afraid of another person that life could be similar to Jesus. Mikes life was very like his. He's been betrayed, they crucified him with pedophilia (the worst that can happen to a father)  it's just different era.
So we are adoring this man because he gave us pleasure for listening to his art. I am willing to pay for my pleasure, Is that selfish? And he earns money and gives part of it to less fortunate people, is that selfish? Then you better think about your selfishness next time when you go buy new Nike shoes or some clothes made by four-year old children.
Talk about selfish :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 11:03:15 AM
Do your research and get back to us. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

fallenleaves

May 23, 2010, 11:26:03 AM
OK,michael jackson's life was similar to Jesus,thats a new one.Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.As far as michael being crucified and betrayed,spare me,what in the world do expect people to think  when a grown man hangs around little children all the time and even sleeps with them,who wouldn't think he's guilty?He brought that ALL on himself.I was once a fan of his during the eighties until he starting messing with his face to the point,that he no longer looked human.Maybe i don't know all there is to know about him but at least i not blind to the truth.I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 23, 2010, 11:30:47 AM
We've been welcoming for the most part but I must tell you, Don't touch our boy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

May 23, 2010, 11:32:58 AM
Can't see why you are posting here anyway.  Go to a MJ is definitely dead site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

*Mo*

May 23, 2010, 11:41:51 AM
Quote from: "fallenleaves"
I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

Then I'm sorry to inform you that you have landed at the wrong place...  Please move on, and let us continue with our investigation.  Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 11:59:14 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Then I'm sorry to inform you that you have landed at the wrong place...  Please move on, and let us continue with our investigation.  Thank you.

"I'm not going to after he is dead"  right, but at least wait until this has happened.  No need to hasten things :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

ER911

May 23, 2010, 12:06:47 PM
OK,michael jackson's life was similar to Jesus,thats a new one.Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.As far as michael being crucified and betrayed,spare me,what in the world do expect people to think  when a grown man hangs around little children all the time and even sleeps with them,who wouldn't think he's guilty?He brought that ALL on himself.I was once a fan of his during the eighties until he starting messing with his face to the point,that he no longer looked human.Maybe i don't know all there is to know about him but at least i not blind to the truth.I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

I do not go to church, nor do I adhere to any specific religion. However what I do possess is the God given ability to see clearly into a persons' soul. It really isn't that hard for me, because I don't, never have & never will judge anyone based on their looks.

This applies as to whether or not they are born that way, had a tragic accident or deliberately decided to alter their appearance.

It IS only an outward appearance & has nothing to do with their soul.

You have chosen to judge him based on the media. You have chosen to judge him based on his choices to alter his appearance. It IS wrong to judge him or anyone else based on their looks and hearsay.

However it IS your choice, just like it was his choice.

Just remember, if you are unlucky & have to alter your appearance for any reason, you too may be judged.

After all, altering your appearance is altering your appearance no matter how many times to attempt to explain why.

Fans don't just cry at the sight of Michael, they don't just cry because Michael can sing & dance. They cry because they can see his soul & it is good.

Maybe some day you'll find out the truth & then you too will understand why Michael is loved by the world.

By the way, please don't judge as to whom is poorer than whom, because it isn't the monetary issue that is important, but rather the soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:22:52 PM

No, you know what? I am tired of hearing the same accusations over and over again!
Well NO!!! Michael didn't walk on the water, but he "walked on the moon" in his own way!
Michael didn't heal the sick, but he made everyone who listen to his music feel better and YES he DID and STILL DOES heal our hearts and souls!
Michael didn't make the blind see, but he helped us, through his songs, to open our eyes!
Michael didn't feed 5000 people with one fish, but he helped thousands of people financially through his concerts and his humanitarian work!
So NO! Michael was not Jesus or God but he tried to be God like!
And NO! The fact that he felt comfortable among little children and the fact that he wanted to play with children does not make him guilty!!! He didn't have a childhood, he had to work the whole time since he was 5 years old and to live as an adult! He was betrayed by so many people close to him that he only trusted...innocent children! Everyone next to him, wanted something from him! He couldn't trust anybody but these children! So NO!  That doesn't make him guilty!
And about the fact that he started to mess with his face? I haven't live my whole life under a spotlight to know how it's like...I have ONE pimple on my face and i feel really bad...My closest friend went under plastic surgery to fix her nose and ears cause she was feeling ugly...
And she didn't have to LIVE in front of the whole world! He had his insecurities, his fears and his problems like everybody else!!!
For God's sake!!! Stop judging him!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:40:00 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

You should've said this right when he/she started the topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:41:03 PM

No, Michael did not walk on water but he did moonwalk, he didn't make blind see, but he did make blind people happy with his music.
I don't mean to be rude but everything you just wrote about Jesus I understand it as metaphore for doing good for other people. And what exactly is dirt poor for you? Being without clothes, food. MJ was poor because he didn't have his childhood, he didn't have his father's love, he didn't have life. It's a different era.
And as for you being a fan, apparently you are all about the appeareance not art . You loose interest if someone changes through time.That is sad. You will change, too. Luckily not in front of millions of people.
You have your Jesus, I have mine, what's the difference.

Just to make this clear, this is my opinion and my belief
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:42:50 PM
Quote from: "mjfull"

No, you know what? I am tired of hearing the same accusations over and over again!
Well NO!!! Michael didn't walk on the water, but he "walked on the moon" in his own way!
Michael didn't heal the sick, but he made everyone who listen to his music feel better and YES he DID and STILL DOES heal our hearts and souls!
Michael didn't make the blind see, but he helped us, through his songs, to open our eyes!
Michael didn't feed 5000 people with one fish, but he helped thousands of people financially through his concerts and his humanitarian work!
So NO! Michael was not Jesus or God but he tried to be God like!
And NO! The fact that he felt comfortable among little children and the fact that he wanted to play with children does not make him guilty!!! He didn't have a childhood, he had to work the whole time since he was 5 years old and to live as an adult! He was betrayed by so many people close to him that he only trusted...innocent children! Everyone next to him, wanted something from him! He couldn't trust anybody but these children! So NO!  That doesn't make him guilty!
And about the fact that he started to mess with his face? I haven't live my whole life under a spotlight to know how it's like...I have ONE pimple on my face and i feel really bad...My closest friend went under plastic surgery to fix her nose and ears cause she was feeling ugly...
And she didn't have to LIVE in front of the whole world! He had his insecurities, his fears and his problems like everybody else!!!
For God's sake!!! Stop judging him!!!

Oh, my we were writing at  a same time about moonwalk, good job, thanx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

May 23, 2010, 12:51:49 PM
Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.
Actually, he did a LOT of that.
If you really research his actions, he did heal the sick. He had a mini-hospital an Neverland.. No?
Also, he had the Michael Jackson Burn Center.
And he DID raise the dead. 8-) :lol:
He was VERY poor when he was a child.
I'm not gonna bash you this time around, but right now,
You honestly seem like the poster child of ignorance.
You don't have to be it. You can learn, and I hope you do.
Mo, I suggest the troll poster.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

May 23, 2010, 12:52:54 PM

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:   :?  :| *smdh*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

May 23, 2010, 12:55:48 PM
Quote from: "ER911"

I do not go to church, nor do I adhere to any specific religion. However what I do possess is the God given ability to see clearly into a persons' soul. It really isn't that hard for me, because I don't, never have & never will judge anyone based on their looks.

This applies as to whether or not they are born that way, had a tragic accident or deliberately decided to alter their appearance.

It IS only an outward appearance & has nothing to do with their soul.

You have chosen to judge him based on the media. You have chosen to judge him based on his choices to alter his appearance. It IS wrong to judge him or anyone else based on their looks and hearsay.

However it IS your choice, just like it was his choice.

Just remember, if you are unlucky & have to alter your appearance for any reason, you too may be judged.

After all, altering your appearance is altering your appearance no matter how many times to attempt to explain why.

Fans don't just cry at the sight of Michael, they don't just cry because Michael can sing & dance. They cry because they can see his soul & it is good.

Maybe some day you'll find out the truth & then you too will understand why Michael is loved by the world.

By the way, please don't judge as to whom is poorer than whom, because it isn't the monetary issue that is important, but rather the soul.

Great post ER911 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions