Re: mj did it not for love but for himself
May 22, 2010, 08:59:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Thanks for sharing your opinion.  I hope you don't mind me sharing mine as well.  

After investigating this issue for close to 11 months and spending at least 15 hours a day on it I can only come to the conclusion that making money is not a motive, there's a much bigger purpose.  In my opinion, that purpose is to expose the New World Order.

You will never find a post from me in which I say Mike is Jesus Christ, quite the contrary.  He is however a highly intelligent man who knows what's really going on and warned about this for many years already.  I have the utmost respect for him.

May I suggest you do a bit of research on his alleged debts before concluding he hoaxed his death to make money?  Allow me to take you back to 2005 and show you what was revealed in court:

FACT: Mike's 'financial crisis' was based on ONLY three of his assets:
The MIJAC catalogue
The Sony/ATV catalogue
Neverland Valley Ranch

During the trial it became crystal clear that Mike had not provided all of his bank statements and ledgers to the prosecution. Mike's estimated debt of $224 million in 2003 was based on INCOMPLETE information. The calculations on Mike's debt by the forensic accountant, produced by the prosecution, were crushed by Tom Mesereau during cross examination, and in the end the expert testified that Mike had never gone bankrupt and that it was entirely possible that Mike could solve his "liquidity problems' in just one day.

APPLAUDS MO AND THANK YOU!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

May 22, 2010, 09:52:20 PM
fallenleaves

go here and read:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and here and read a little more:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then come back and let us know if you have changed your mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

May 22, 2010, 11:19:34 PM
First, please be polite and show some manners while posting.

Let me clarify some things:
He was never in debt. Up until now, what you read and heard is what Michael Jackson wants you to believe.  The truth is far from it.

Read this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He is not a savior. He is not Jesus Christ (messenger). Whenever I read such stuff, I feel sick, and I am sure Micahel feels sick too. But he is extremely sensitive human being who can't see hatred and in-justice. He wants to spread LOVE. Please listen to his songs from the bad era. The era that changed his life forever. You need to do some research (I doubt you had listened / seen him before 25th June). You need to start over again, because you are brain washed so badly.

He did this for his kids, his family, for spreading LOVE and to expose New World Order. I remember I watched a video a month before his 'staged death', which claimed that he is going to expose the world's worst kept secret.

If you know Michael Jackson's number 7:
In Islam number 7 a is Miracle number. In Islam almost everything is 7. So, I think God is helping him. Because without HIS help, he wouldn't be able to do what he had done through out his life.

I strongly believe that if he returned, the change will come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:10:39 AM
I think if I fully expressed my rage I would probably get insta-banned. Soooo I'll just say:

Wow you're an ignorant fuckwad.

And that is all. *bans self from this thread*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:18:40 AM
@jessicakthx  :lol:  Thanks! I needed a good laugh.

Ok, here's the part where I wish all noobs were forced to read the recap threads and answer a questionaire before they are allowed to post.   :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

May 23, 2010, 12:25:14 AM
WOW...You obviously are not a true fan...because if you were you would know that Michael is far from selfish and would never do this for something as greedy as money. No...i do not worship or see Michael as a savior...he is a man...he has flaws just like the rest of us...he is a human being...it's just that he has done so much for this world and continues to do...there whould be more people like him in the world...maybe he wouldn't have had to do this...It is also obvious that you have done no research...Michael is not in debt...that is all tabloid trash...Michael said his self he was not in any financial problems...so that is who i am going to believe in matters of his own life...plus how could the man who owns half of Sony publishing be broke? seriously, think about. So don't come to our forum, stating your opinion as fact when in actuality you are so far from the truth...for a change stop listening to everything the media tell you and think for yourself...you might just find the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

May 23, 2010, 12:33:06 AM
Wow! And this site was just missing such a "smart" person to warn us that we are waisting our times here. Ah!
You have not posted before, then do the same from now on. No unrespectful & impudent person is welcomed here or anywhere. Our rule is to respect anyone feelings and opinion without offense; and especially respect Michael.
By the way, why have you been reading  entertainer's site though?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 23, 2010, 05:23:25 AM
Maybe this person is Sneddon or Bashir in disguise lurking here on our forum?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Glinda

May 23, 2010, 05:34:57 AM

( and have a nice sunday ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

May 23, 2010, 07:56:48 AM
posting this is like putting a kitten in a liond den...!!!!!......we are all on the same page on this forum......so this post really is not very helpful............having said that we must respect everyone of us on this earth has the right to an opinion.................i dont agree with this post...but i too am allowed to disagree................so there you have it....a polite ....i disagree......that should be all we need to say.....if anything at all..........all friends....xxxxxx big hugs..............and when he comes back....my TOLD U SO......t.shirt......will say it all for me......xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 23, 2010, 09:20:06 AM
I'm sorry that you're so cynical. Hang around and read up for a while and you may have a change of heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

May 23, 2010, 09:33:26 AM
Why do some folk have to be so rude? Honestly, that is what's wrong with the world and that is what Michael spoke about always. Listen, kindness and love is all we should convey to one another on this forum. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 09:49:35 AM
Quote from: "fallenleaves"
I have never posted here before and probably will not again but curiousity got the best of me.If michael jackson did fake his death and i am not convinced at all  that  he did if he did ,he did it for one reason and one reason only and is to make money selling cds and other memoriabilia and to eventually settle his huge debt,he did not do it for you or me.Most of you on here are talking like he is the Savior,Jesus Christ and that michael did this for some biblical reason,he is human,believe it or not.lIKE SAYING STUFF LIKE,"Unite for his safe return" how stupid It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he is dead but since his death most of the people on this site has somehow elevated him to biblical status and that is beyond stupid.What are you going to be saying on here 2 years from now or 5 years from now,when,bam he still hasn't returned.Dont try to make him out more that what he was.He was a very good entertainer and that IS all,nothing more.

You know what? I don't REALLY know anything about "his huge debt" and neither do you! And neither does anyone else in this forum, because none of us knew Michael personally...So, unless you are his closest friend or a member of his family or someone he trusts, you better not jump to any conclusion about his financial situation!
IF he did fake his death, he has done it for his very own reasons... IF he did fake his death, I totally respect it! It doesn't matter to me why he did it! I just respect his decision, because THIS IS HIS LIFE!
I wasn't a fan before...
And YES! Since June 25th, I bought many books about him, many cds and I listen to his music EVERY SINGLE DAY...And I don't care if he or his estate make money, because i feel that his voice, his messages and his presence changed my life!
I feel REALLY lucky that, in this lifetime, i got the chance (even after his "death") to "study" this man and his music, because he makes me wanna be better in every possible way!
So, you better stop being so judgmental and start listening to his words and music...I promise you, you will feel the difference!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 23, 2010, 10:04:34 AM
Quote from: "mjfull"
Quote from: "fallenleaves"
I have never posted here before and probably will not again but curiousity got the best of me.If michael jackson did fake his death and i am not convinced at all  that  he did if he did ,he did it for one reason and one reason only and is to make money selling cds and other memoriabilia and to eventually settle his huge debt,he did not do it for you or me.Most of you on here are talking like he is the Savior,Jesus Christ and that michael did this for some biblical reason,he is human,believe it or not.lIKE SAYING STUFF LIKE,"Unite for his safe return" how stupid It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he is dead but since his death most of the people on this site has somehow elevated him to biblical status and that is beyond stupid.What are you going to be saying on here 2 years from now or 5 years from now,when,bam he still hasn't returned.Dont try to make him out more that what he was.He was a very good entertainer and that IS all,nothing more.

You know what? I don't REALLY know anything about "his huge debt" and neither do you! And neither does anyone else in this forum, because none of us knew Michael personally...So, unless you are his closest friend or a member of his family or someone he trusts, you better not jump to any conclusion about his financial situation!
IF he did fake his death, he has done it for his very own reasons... IF he did fake his death, I totally respect it! It doesn't matter to me why he did it! I just respect his decision, because THIS IS HIS LIFE!
I wasn't a fan before...
And YES! Since June 25th, I bought many books about him, many cds and I listen to his music EVERY SINGLE DAY...And I don't care if he or his estate make money, because i feel that his voice, his messages and his presence changed my life!
I feel REALLY lucky that, in this lifetime, i got the chance (even after his "death") to "study" this man and his music, because he makes me wanna be better in every possible way!
So, you better stop being so judgmental and start listening to his words and music...I promise you, you will feel the difference!

This is kinda funny in the sense that when I read your post it was as if it was me talking and I didn't remember posting. It's me exactly. Wow! :lol:    I don't have anything to add to say to you fallen leaves, but that you're on the right track coming here. Just stick around. I think we all know where you're coming from and believe that as you open your heart and mind and learn more you may change your outlook. Happy sleuthing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 11:01:40 AM
Interesting post. We can learn a lot from differing opinions.

I have sometimes wondered the same things that fallenleaves has shared. It is easy to create romanticized images about other people that we admire especially celebrities. These people can often be elevated to become bigger than other humans because we raise them to that super human level. When they do something  then it makes international headlines while when a regular person does something  it barely makes the local news.By the same token when the celebrity does something that is self-serving it is minimized and overlooked by fans while a regular person is ostracized for doing the same self-serving deed.  

MJ and MJ alone knows why he has hoaxed his death. I am not in his head nor is any "true fan", friend or family member. He and he alone knows his thoughts.  So...no one else...no one else...say it again ...no one else on the planet knows why he has done this. That is the case even with his family and close friends. They don't know the real reason(s). So it simply follows that people who never met the man and who will never meet the man and get to know the REAL MJ would possibly know his motivations for hoaxing a death. At best, we are ALL basing our knowledge on speculation, guesses, gut feelings and hunches. Nothing more.  

There is not nor  should there be a litmus test on who is a true fan of a celebrity just because a fan questions a celebrity. Most rationale and thinking humans question people and things all of the time. People who do not are vulnerable for manipulation. BTW - If you were to ask them... stalkers and groupies consider themselves to be the only true fans of celebrities.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions