Guys, I have seen a lot of posts regarding "WRONG CEMETERY TRIP" by brothers at Jackson Family Dynasty film. I thought myself too that brothers went to wrong cemetery. But, no matter how much we love Michael and want him to be alive, and  he is alive, but we, as an "investigators" must stay close to the  facts. I think you agree that we do not need fantasies, or wrong impression, or mistaken opinion to go on regarding any part of the hoax. So, please watch the video that proves brothers at the right forest lawn. This is exactly the same place where I was and Em, another member, on the 3d, and we have pictures posted, plus Holly Terrace picture can be found in the internet. Confusion starts from the Freeway sign showing Hollywood/Forest Lawn.Here is the thing, If you come from the 101 South, you take 134 West that has exit to Hollywood Forest Lawn, that the part of the road sign shown in the film. However, you do not exit 134 W, but continue to take 5 South and exit Colorado/Glendale City (just 4 min away). That's how brothers got the Glendale Forest Lawn. So, film does not show details of the road ending.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the last link is a confusion from CNN for fans who think MJ "buried" in Great Mausoleum. therefore I went their for the first time.  :D  But GM is  different building, Holly Terrace is the building, away from the GM with separate entrance, locked & restricted, where supposedly MJ "is resting" with no name on the thomb.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Thank you for clearing this up with solid proof. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tina K.

but diden't the brothers say themselfs, that they made a mistake ? I read that somewhere I'm sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Maybe they edit the scene on purpose so only the Hollywood Forest Lawn sign shows on the Family Jackson Dynasty when they go visit MJ's supposed grave site.  They probably did this to cause confusion to everyone watching the show.  When I watched that show I noticed so many strange things and remarks from MJ's brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Maybe they edit the scene on purpose so only the Hollywood Forest Lawn sign shows on the Family Jackson Dynasty when they go visit MJ's supposed grave site. They probably did this to cause confusion to everyone watching the show. When I watched that show I noticed so many strange things and remarks from MJ's brothers.

true..definite possibility

what about the water fountain in the front though...in the show they showed the fountain from the Hollywood FL which is different from the Glendale FL...they or at least the camera crew would have had to been at the Hollywood FL anyway...unless im mistaken...than my bad :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
Maybe they edit the scene on purpose so only the Hollywood Forest Lawn sign shows on the Family Jackson Dynasty when they go visit MJ's supposed grave site. They probably did this to cause confusion to everyone watching the show. When I watched that show I noticed so many strange things and remarks from MJ's brothers.

what about the water fountain in the front though...in the show they showed the fountain from the Hollywood FL which is different from the Glendale FL...they or at least the camera crew would have had to been at the Hollywood FL anyway...unless im mistaken...than my bad :D  :D  :D

no, you have an absolute valid point. Why show the Hollywood FL fountain??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjsweety"
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"

no, you have an absolute valid point. Why show the Hollywood FL fountain??

phew *sigh of relief* wasn't sure if that actually happened or if i was going crazy...im just getting everything mixed up now-a-days :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Maybe they edit the scene on purpose so only the Hollywood Forest Lawn sign shows on the Family Jackson Dynasty when they go visit MJ's supposed grave site.  They probably did this to cause confusion to everyone watching the show.  When I watched that show I noticed so many strange things and remarks from MJ's brothers.
[/u]

You are right. I remember very strange comment by Jackie, who says:"I am not afraid of dying any more. Because of my brother (he does not mention Michael though), I know I will see him there. And It is going to be soon, very soon.:     :roll:  :?:

Then, Jermain's wife T-shirt docket "Michael Lives". Clue or coinsidence?  :?:

I was trying to find these episodes, but could not. Once I find them, I will post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions