Disco

Quote from: "Jude"
Oprah is the antichrist  :twisted:

Agreed  :evil:
She did wrong by Michael in that interview she did in Neverland, that interview made her....But the part were Michael showed her his vitaligo was edited, she knew for years michael had a skin disorder & said nothing........!!!  :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:29:24 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really don't care for Oprah that much either.  She just acts like she knows everything and that what she says is the gospel.  She is not God.  Oprah does seem two faced too.  She acts really fake sometimes especially when her friends like Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, John Travolta come on her show.  She also can be narcissitic very into herself.  Anyway I wouldn't be suprised if this vaccination thing would be true about downsizing the population.  It's weird because I just heard Louis Farakhan mention the fact that there was someone who wanted to invent a virus to weaken the immune system to downsize the population.  He was suggesting that's how the Aids epidemic came into being.  I know these kind of things sound outrageous but I am starting to be more open and aware of things.  Like last year everybody was all freaked out about the swine flu and that vaccine came out basically overnight.  I encouraged my friends and family not to get it because I felt in my spirit that it didn't seem right.  Now you don't even hear anything about the swine flu anymore.  First it was like a big deal then you hear nothing else about it.  I believe there's also cures out there but people that run the drug industry don't want to let these cures be known.  I'm a Christian and I believe in God and I just keep praying to be wise about things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

The bad thing is that people will be euthenized when they dont want to be. It will be Hitler tactics, only with a needle instead of gas. Sick innocent people will be made sicker and euthenized.  :cry:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The whole thing makes me a little uneasy and skeptical. Too much power and money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions