2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I have proof that this crypt, was built in 1952 and has never been or intended to be occupied.     It was for promotional and art purposes only.....Even all the cremation  plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built ...OMG....OMG....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the site to check what burial plots are available and how to buy them.  Forest Lawn Glendale has listed all its available plots in 2007, and MJ's particular one is not listed there at all.......

So that means, it is an Empty Space after all.  LMP was right.  It was never going to be used for anything other than an art piece ,

So the Jackson, have just actually borrowed/hired it for a while..........

They didn't even stay to watch it being entombed, but celebrated after it.  What time did it start again?????  Because this says it finished at 9pm with an after party!!!

[quoteThis sarcophagus was one of the last (and possibly the last) remaining interment type of its kind on Holly Terrace or within the entire mausoleum itself.  It has remained largely unchanged since it was constructed 50 years ago.  I saw it in person about a year ago. The photo does not do it justice. It's breathtaking.

At that time it was also notable because it remained seemingly unoccupied, sans any engraved names, dates or epitaphs.
The only difference I noticed from the original photo was the addition of a marble and brass waist-high gate in front of the steps, which partitions it off from the rest of the hallway.  Update: the partition was always there per other vintage photos I've seen. The photo above was taken from inside the gate.

Construction began on the Great Mausoleum in late 1917.  It was constructed of steel and concrete, with each terrace on its own foundation, although they are all connected in a "building within a building" architectural style.

Engineers designed the entire structure to be earthquake-proof, and their work stands up today in spite of several monumental tremblers over the decades.

No public photos have been released of this stunningly gorgeous location since Michael was possibly entombed there less than 24 hours ago. But a quick look through my Forest Lawn archival materials produced this promotional image, released by Forest Lawn in 1952, showing a final resting place that is truly fit for a king:

"and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact --"   this is Lisa Burks quote....Well a guess, does not confirm anything.  Sorry, but that would give me some benefit of doubt.

][/quote]
Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 09:00:22 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tutankhamun :!:
The name of documentary is "Living with Michael Jackson" From wiki ,Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun ".So..
Tutankhamun was buried after 70 days after death.Michael was"buried " 70 days after memorial...Concidences ?I don;t think so....
Tutankhamun was buried in a tomb that was small relative to his status (remember the news about Michael's coffin is too small)
His death may have occurred unexpectedly, so that his mummy was buried in a tomb intended for someone else ... (remember Gordy's crypt)
This would preserve the observance of the customary seventy days between death and burial.Remember the family statement:"we are not ready ".
"The 2010 DNA study confirmed that these girls were biological children of Tutanhkamun, "Wiki.Remember the discusion about Michael's kids.
"since Tutankhamun's brain was removed post mortem in the mummification process"Remember about Michael's brain discussion...
"Investigators also found him to be: 4) "gracile,"[46] meaning slender, thin, delicate, frail, weakly.Remember that about Michael.. "
"characteristics are believed by many to indicate a Negroid person"
And" Michael Jackson's throne and crown to go on display in O2 exhibition".
But...also check : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This tomb was only ever used for promotional purposes.   :D  :D  :D
As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo     Please scroll picture down..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please have a look at this picture....it's absolutly different:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hopeless.....the same pictures but the original picture is just taken as a close up, behind the new gates put in place.....your's is a shot from further away.  LOVE xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I have proof that this crypt, was built in 1952 and has never been or intended to be occupied.     It was for promotional and art purposes only.....Even all the cremation  plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built ...OMG....OMG....

I'm sorry, but I read the article you linked to, yet no where does it say that:

a) the crypt was for promotional and art purposes only,
b) all the cremation  plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built.

If you can provide a source of the proof you stated you have then please do so, because it's not in the article by Lisa Burks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Find a grave......I could be wrong, unless there are other ascention plots at Forest Lawn.

"and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact --"   this is Lisa Burks quote....Well a guess, does not confirm anything.  Sorry, but that would give me some benefit of doubt.

And this....comment too
Since the Great Mausoleum is rumored to be fairly sold out (no official figures are available) I wonder if this could be an additional reason as to why the public visitation policy (now limited only to the Memorial Terrace to see The Last Supper Window) has radically changed over the years? It seems to make dollars and sense to me.

It has remained largely unchanged since it was constructed 50 years ago. I saw it in person about a year ago. The photo does not do it justice. It's breathtaking.
At that time it was also notable because it remained seemingly unoccupied, sans any engraved. This sarcophagus was one of the last (and possibly the last) remaining interment type of its kind . There is no names, dates or epitaphs. [/size]
The only difference I noticed from the original photo was the addition of a marble and brass waist-high gate in front of the steps, which partitions it off from the rest of the hallway. Update: the partition was always there per other vintage photos I've seen. The photo above was taken from inside the gate.

Maybe there are other ascention plots within the Holly Terrace, and maybe this is just someone buried there..................
Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 07:13:04 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont see the proof..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't see the proof and i don't get it.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Most burial plots are pre-purchased.

Lisa Burks has made a presumption, a guess.   To me this is not evidence.

Anyone could have pre-purchased that plot and that is why there is no name on it, because they haven't passed yet.   How could something so beautiful and sacred be left for 50yrs without even one buyer???.
The only time anything was placed near his tombstone is from the fans of southern california who send gifts from all people around the world.  She (Lisa Burks), takes these fans to the gate of the Holly Terrace, so they can leave stuff there and then they take video of it.  She has a youtube channel....lisa burks.

Doesn't this seem at all odd to you?????????

As always, with l.o.v.e xoxo
Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 10:14:41 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mformichael"
Tutankhamun :!:
The name of documentary is "Living with Michael Jackson" From wiki ,Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun ".So..
Tutankhamun was buried after 70 days after death.Michael was"buried " 70 days after memorial...Concidences ?I don;t think so....
Tutankhamun was buried in a tomb that was small relative to his status (remember the news about Michael's coffin is too small)
His death may have occurred unexpectedly, so that his mummy was buried in a tomb intended for someone else ... (remember Gordy's crypt)
This would preserve the observance of the customary seventy days between death and burial.Remember the family statement:"we are not ready ".
"The 2010 DNA study confirmed that these girls were biological children of Tutanhkamun, "Wiki.Remember the discusion about Michael's kids.
"since Tutankhamun's brain was removed post mortem in the mummification process"Remember about Michael's brain discussion...
"Investigators also found him to be: 4) "gracile,"[46] meaning slender, thin, delicate, frail, weakly.Remember that about Michael.. "
"characteristics are believed by many to indicate a Negroid person"
And" Michael Jackson's throne and crown to go on display in O2 exhibition".
But...also check : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this is interesting - please check out these youtube videos, which discuss Amun...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
So far, it's a 10 part series.  VERY interesting info. in these videos!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

There would be nothing strange, if you look at the photos There Is a single flower around the mausoleum, I think my sense of wonder ran out When I decided to enter this forum. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WELL, ONE THING IS THAT THE "BODY" AS IT WAS BEING AIRLIFTED LOOKED LIKE A MUMMY. KING TUT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I sent an email to the mortuary to ask them why the grave after almost a year, remains unmarked, what they told me in essence is that it is up to the family to chose the ornamentation.  Once they have chosen, they will oblige.  I do not believe that Michael's mother would have him entombed in an unmarked box for even a day much less a year.  I am not buying that for one minute.  Somebody, his brothers, his sisters, somebody would make sure his grave was marked, and in my opinion in a very regal and fitting way.  Michael might be buried somewhere, but not in that box in Glendale Forest Lawn.  No sir-ree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tina K.

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I sent an email to the mortuary to ask them why the grave after almost a year, remains unmarked, what they told me in essence is that it is up to the family to chose the ornamentation.  Once they have chosen, they will oblige.  I do not believe that Michael's mother would have him entombed in an unmarked box for even a day much less a year.  I am not buying that for one minute.  Somebody, his brothers, his sisters, somebody would make sure his grave was marked, and in my opinion in a very regal and fitting way.  Michael might be buried somewhere, but not in that box in Glendale Forest Lawn.  No sir-ree!

I totally agree on this !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions