Quote from: "SeeingClues"
Has anyone picked up on the fact that the baby was 11 months old?  8-)

Just sayin'

OMG..  good catch!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

GEEEZZZ!!! this is just tooo effin' MUCH! how much detail can there be??? i wonder what comes out in the end that we DIDN'T see? like: 'and here's all the details i thought up that went past you'...*paper rolling forever*

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "CC"
YOU ASK... YOU HAVE IT!
WE ARE SAYING HERE THAT WHY THEY DONĀ“T HAVE A VIDEO? THEY HAVE IT!
AND OTHER THING... WHAT KIND OF PERSON WAS DOING A VIDEO OF THE WOMAN WHO IS PASSING??? IS THIS NORMAL? IS MORBID!!!!
LOL!
 :mrgreen:

Agree with you. Why would someone take a vid of that? Now we have a proof that shows Murray saves lives!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"
Okay - I have professional emergency training as a flight attendant and this is just SO WRONG.

Firstly if any medical emergency takes place, the first thing you would do is carry the passenger to the back of the plane or to the nearest galley where you can make the person lie down and elevate them accordingly. Reasons for this is 1)to avoid the rest of the passengers panicking. 2)to give the attendants a chance to work on the patient withoug anyone interrupting 3)to have ample space to work on the patient, especially since patients have to be lying down instead of sitting up when being treated. I have had emergencies on my flights though none of them required IV's or injections.

So why was the patient still in her seat when Murray went to the loo - does he have nature calls everytime someone passes out?

Also why did Murray have to use a fellow passenger to move her and not the attendants.

And why don't they mention the attendant who had to open the locked emergency kit to get the IV out, the kits are always under lock and key and numbered plastic seals - as a report has to be filled out before each flight and the kit checked to see nothing is missing.

To me this is a mockup of an aircraft.

They announced they needed a doctor.  He walked up and they assumed he was going to the loo -  actually he was responding.  That's what I understood when I read it.
They probably didn't mention the attendant because they are giving the highlights of the story, not a blow-by-blow.  Anyway - at any rate - it was probably staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Introduction

Your duty as a Flight Attendant is to offer immediate and temporary care to a customer of an accident or sudden illness until professional care can be obtained. It is given in order to prevent death or further injury, to relieve pain, and to counteract shock. It may mean the difference between life and death, or temporary and permanent disability. It includes well selected words of encouragement, evidence of willingness to help, and promotion of confidence by demonstration of competence.

BASIC RULES FOR ADMINISTERING FIRST AID INFLIGHT

Listed below are six basic rules for administering first aid inflight. They are applied in all first aid situations.

1.Keep calm and determine the injuries or sudden cause of illness.
2.Find out exactly what happened. Information may be obtained from the customer, friends, family or witnesses.
3.Put on latex gloves before administering first aid, particularly when treating an open wound. Gloves are available in the CPR bags, Vital 1 and one box is attached to each First Aid Kit.
4.Check for an emergency medical alert emblem or other identification, such as a card, bracelet or necklace to provide information on the customer's condition (have a witness when searching for identification).
5.If customer's condition appears serious, do not hesitate to use the P.A. and request medical assistance from a doctor that may be on board. Credentials should always be checked before relinquishing your duties.
6.Treat injuries in order of their importance.
Act quickly and deal with the urgent conditions first.

EMERGENCY MEDICAL KIT (EMK)

All aircraft are equipped with one Emergency Medical Kit. This kit is to be used by or under supervision of a licensed MD or DO physician only, (Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). Credentials must be checked prior to opening the kit.Unauthorized opening of the kit by an airline employee may subject such employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.  

The Emergency Medical kit is located on the flightdeck and contains no narcotics. Contents of the Emergency Medical Kit:

Sphygmomanometer (1)
Stethoscope (1)
Airways, oropharyngeal (3 sizes) (3)
Syringes (4)
Needles (6)
50% Dextrose injection 50cc (1)
Epinephrine 1:1000 (2)
Diphenhydramine HC1 injection (2)
Nitroglycerin tablets (10)
Protective latex gloves (1)
Basic Instructions (1)
The Emergency Medical Kit contains one of certain items (i.e., Blood Pressure Cuff), but contains twice the amount of medication that is called for in the F.A.R.'s, and in most cases, should an emergency arise and medication be used, the kit will still meet minimum requirements. All flight attendant training programs teach the usage of this emergency medical kit.

Included in each kit is at least two copies of the Use of Airline Emergency Medical Kit form. The attending physician must fill out this form. Make sure the physician signs and prints his/her signature and title and gives their license number. This form should be attached to the Flight Attendant Report of Irregularly and turned into a Supervisor.

Listed on the inside lid are the quantities of medication and the F.A.R. quantities required, which can be verified by the MD or DO and final verification from the flightdeck.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

IMO: Staged, and recorded pre June 25th.

I'm also starting to believe a lot of the footage we're seeing now coming out about Murray was taken before June 25,2009.  It's just too weird and too staged.  MJ probably made This is it movie back in 2008.lol :lol:  I'm sure it took MJ and Kenny Ortega a long time to come up with all those graphics and computer concepts used in the movie.  That kind of stuff doesn't happen overnight.  I wouldn't be suprised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Isn't there a foreign documentary team following Connie around????????  Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "by simplyme"

They announced they needed a doctor. He walked up and they assumed he was going to the loo - actually he was responding. That's what I understood when I read it.

So if they were not aware that he was a doctor, if he did not make this known to them when he was making his ticket reservation, or when he boarded the plane, then did they check his credentials before they opened the kit and allowed him to do what he supposedly did?  

Quote from: "simalves"

5..If customer's condition appears serious, do not hesitate to use the P.A. and request medical assistance from a doctor that may be on board. Credentials should always be checked before relinquishing your duties.

EMERGENCY MEDICAL KIT (EMK)

All aircraft are equipped with one Emergency Medical Kit. This kit is to be used by or under supervision of a licensed MD or DO physician only, (Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). Credentials must be checked prior to opening the kit.Unauthorized opening of the kit by an airline employee may subject such employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.  

Included in each kit is at least two copies of the Use of Airline Emergency Medical Kit form. The attending physician must fill out this form. Make sure the physician signs and prints his/her signature and title and gives their license number. This form should be attached to the Flight Attendant Report of Irregularly and turned into a Supervisor.

In this video from the Albuquerque news station, it sounds like the spokesperson from the airport says that several medical professionals helped this woman, but Murray's spokesperson says it was Dr. Murray who saved the woman by himself. (Starting at :37 the reporter says "A Sunsport spokesman (Sunport is the name of the airport in Albuquerque) tells us a woman became ill and several medical professionals assisted but a spokesperson for Dr. Conrad Murray says it was Dr. Murray who stepped in hooking the woman up to an IV eventually stabilizing her using equipment from the jet's bag.")

[youtube:3tlhjqz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pudyPkhrc[/youtube:3tlhjqz4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Has anyone noticed that there is a big Phoenix bird emblem on top of that Sunport sign :lol:
And that Melissa Martinez woman passenger is Lady Gaga!!!!!!!!! The one holding that Yorkie dog!!!!
What the heck is this fiasco!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

He might not necesarily recorded it in 2008 but in 2009 - after announcing "This Is It" in London they started the rehearsals, right? And the DOME project, right?
What if the DOME project included some of the Murray footage we are observing right now? Do you guys think it would be possible for Murray to walk around Forrest Lawn, or run through the beach, or drink cola with Ed Chernoff without being harassed by the Michael Jackson fans?  :shock:

Yes, I firmly believe this was PRE-Recorded in 2009, before June 25, when noone had an idea who Doctor Conrad Robert Murray was!  :shock: How convenient!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

So now they have the video? Can you say STAGED?!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sunport...sunflowers...sun shower...sun (tabloid)...

Let the sun shine in! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions