nefari

lol the only thing that I disagree with here is that I didn't key in on the Phoenix bit first  :lol:
Gosh darn it! I must have been asleep to miss this as I have been photoshopping Michael and Phoenix birds for 3 months now, and then the infamous "OTHER" TII T shirt with the 2 phoenix birds rising! Michael also had a piano held by a huge Phoenix bird base/statue. I mean why why why do they have a TII Tshirt with Phoenix birds hmmmmmmmm? And why was it not the main one sold, they sort of held it back in Mystery like they have.
Nefari
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

didn't we say the woman has a court invitaion coming? murray's legal team wants to 'talk to her'... :?  :lol:

check this link and go to the second aritcle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(although it is also interesting that janet is now with a 'businessman from qatar with homes all over the world'... :?   :shock: how did THEY hook up? maybe got introduced by 'someone'? what happend to the rumors about tyler perry all of a sudden? distraction?)

credit goes to 'jacksonsource' on twitter.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

To Murray

As a dr you should know that if the person just needed glucose a spoonfull of wet sugar under the tongue of an unconscious person would do the trick.

Why would you make an attendant break open the medical emergency kit and then go through 2 hours of paperwork just to make you seem like a hero.

Lucky for you they did not revoke your medical license, else what would you have produced to make them open the EMK for you. I hope you gave your right license number though, cos somewhere on these threads they have proved that your license number is ficititious. We don't want the attendants losing their job now as they may have to pay for child support too.

Bigger isn't always better and you can still be a hero if you helped the passenger gain consciousness. Always check the simple things first. IV is not always needed for weak pulses and may not even work in important cases - remember Michael???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions