*Mo*

Dr. Conrad Murray to the Rescue -- The Video
Originally posted May 21st 2010 12:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

A bunch of you thought the whole mid-air medical emergency with Dr. Conrad Murray and a passenger was a publicity stunt.  Well, we just got video that suggests it was the real deal.

Click here for the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember our story -- that the doc on trial for allegedly killing Michael Jackson was on a US Air flight when a female passenger passed out with a dangerously low pulse.

The photo below was taken during the emergency, and the video -- which shows the woman being wheeled off the plane with Dr. Murray in tow -- was shot after the plane made an emergency landing.

The passenger who shot the video tells TMZ after the woman passed out the flight attendants tried in vain to revive her ... and that's when one of them got on the P.A. and asked if a doctor was on board.

The passenger says Dr. Murray walked over to the woman -- and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom. We're told the flight attendants asked Murray to return to his seat ... and that's when he revealed he was an MD.

We're told Dr. Murray elevated the woman's feet and found a weak pulse.  He asked the passenger who shot the video to help him move the woman to the front of the plane, and that's where Murray inserted an IV (apparently standard issue for the flight crew) and the woman began responding.

The woman in distress -- Sharon Ross -- told TMZ when she came to, Dr. Murray said, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

Well, that totally just shut ME up about thinking it never happened.  :? IF this is actual footage. Pretty grainy though. Yeah, I'm stubborn. :lol:  :roll:
(because typically, you wouldn't have your phone on in a plane in the air, right? But then again, at a certain height, they let you turn electronics on...)
Thanks, Mo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

and of course, TMZ has the exclusive video :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

nynyro

It's like one big movie... a drama/comedy with suspense, action, but mostly comedy  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

I dont see a IV or someone holding a bag with fluid btw. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The woman in distress -- Sharon Ross -- told TMZ when she came to, Dr. Murray said, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Why would the doctor ...who is accused of killing Michael Jackson... remind a new patient that he was Michael's doctor?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

OBTW.

I love how grainy the video is. But how clear the TMZ picture is.

We're tearing this entry apart  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

You got to be kidding me?  They actually got footage of this but no video found in the house the day MJ supposed death.  This is really starting to seem staged for real.  This seem like a set up to show Murray as good guy.  Also another thing odd in the article was the fact that the flight attendants didn't know who he was.  Unless you been living on another planet or a remote island there's no way you wouldn't know who Murray is.  Come on now he is involved with the most high profile case of 2009.  Of course TMZ has the footage but I haven't seen it anywhere else.  They also made sure to mention the fact that Murray gave the girl an IV showing he is responsible with needles/IV's.  This is proving more and more to be a hoax for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh TMZ, i was expecting the video to show Dr Murray in action! i guess that's hard to pull off if he's not a real doc...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ehm...'suggests' it's the real deal? right...and i'm not buying it now, either.

in the first report they said that the woman passed out and they asked over the p.a. if there was a doctor on board, now murray walked over to the woman by himself? or did he just act before they even asked if there was a doctor? was the woman near him, so he could see her? if so, why call a doc out on the p.a. when murray was close enough to the incident to reveal himself as a doc and not cause a possible commotion?  

'he asked the passenger who shot the vid'...seems like the one shooting the vid is about a dozen rows away from the incident, or is there another passenger who shot a vid? so how did that go? he asks someone rows away from him to help?

and the last thing i'd say if i was murray: 'i was michael jackson's doctor.' there is no need to say that. 'my name is conrad murray, i'm a doctor. how do you feel?' would have been the appropriate thing to say, imo.
(i would go like: 'what? you wanna gimme a heart attack, now that i'm up again? what YOU doin' puttin' a needle in my arm anyway?')
right, the passengers are supposed to know him but the flight attendants didn't catch that murray was onboard after every single passenger has to walk by the flight attendants to get to his seat and is usually greeted personally when entering the aircraft...SURE!!!

'a bunch of you thought'...i'm still thinking that, especially after this second report. not buying, harvey!

anybody who hasn't seen the movie 'wag the dog' yet, please do! think this can't be staged? watch that movie and you won't believe another piece of 'news'. ever.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Okay - I have professional emergency training as a flight attendant and this is just SO WRONG.

Firstly if any medical emergency takes place, the first thing you would do is carry the passenger to the back of the plane or to the nearest galley where you can make the person lie down and elevate them accordingly. Reasons for this is 1)to avoid the rest of the passengers panicking. 2)to give the attendants a chance to work on the patient withoug anyone interrupting 3)to have ample space to work on the patient, especially since patients have to be lying down instead of sitting up when being treated. I have had emergencies on my flights though none of them required IV's or injections.

So why was the patient still in her seat when Murray went to the loo - does he have nature calls everytime someone passes out?

Also why did Murray have to use a fellow passenger to move her and not the attendants.

And why don't they mention the attendant who had to open the locked emergency kit to get the IV out, the kits are always under lock and key and numbered plastic seals - as a report has to be filled out before each flight and the kit checked to see nothing is missing.

To me this is a mockup of an aircraft.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

They knew people would hardly believe the story, even non-beLIEvers, hence this video. But I maintain my belief on this one. Staged. I'm sure there are some hidden messages here.

"the flight attendants tried in vain to revive her" like paramedics for Michael...

"Murray elevated the woman's feet and found a weak pulse." :?

"...move the woman to the front of the plane.." = to take command ?

The woman wakes up only when Murray inserts the IV...maybe we should look deeper into the meaning or symbolism behind an IV. Seems that it has a special power.

Who is Sharon Ross ? An actress...

I am taking the plane today, hope I will not faint  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Glinda

what a soap.. :mrgreen:
Wasn't Murray a part of a real life soap?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the pic Murray has a stethoscope in his hand. Why would he be carrying that in his handbag - unless he was psychic. And wouldn't the manifest then have said he was a Dr carrying equipment in his handbag.

Stethoscopes are not part of the emergency equipment on board.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

IMO: Staged, and recorded pre June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions