Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Was it really Mike during those days and the last night, or a double?  I still sick to my believe that Mike never lived in the Carolwood Drive mansion.

:?:

I have not heard that story before, could you please expand, do you have a link ;)

Perhaps senile dementia has crept in its been a long 11 months :lol:

Blessings

I think the Christmas wreaths on the gates that house indicate the time of Mikes "departure".  There was also mentioning of Christmas decorations in that house on June 25th.  

The first reports of Mike renting this house appeared on December 22nd, 2008:

Michael Jackson's New Crib
Originally posted Dec 22nd 2008 8:26 AM PST by TMZ Staff

He's been teetering on the financial brink for years, yet we've learned somehow Michael Jackson has rented a home in one of the most exclusive areas of L.A. for a whopping $100,000 a month.

Click to see the pics: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The $38 million Holmby Hils pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room and, of course, a cellar for Jesus juice. For sleepovers, there's a guest house, swimming pool and garden.

The deal was inked several weeks ago under a heavy-duty confidentiality agreement. Michael already has stayed there.

Remember how only the guys from the National Photo Group were there on June 25th and everyone wondered how come there were no more paps there while an ambulance was called to Michael Jackson's house?  The answer is quite simple - if this was all staged before December 22nd, no pap would have been alarmed when hearing this address, as they had no clue then that this was to be Michael Jackson's future address.

Also - Mike is not stupid, he KNEW the second talk about a come back tour would get out, there would be another attempt to take him down.  If you know that people are after you, would you tell them exactly where you live...?  I think not.

Souza and I have discussed this over and over again, but we think that IF we saw the real Mike throughout 2009 it was very rarely, mostly we saw doubles wearing mouth caps, scarfs and sunglasses.

Because of all the above, we think Mike left around Christmas 2008.

I think you are both so right about this. So do you think the fans that got close and talked to him during this time were talking to doubles? Remember they were saying that Mike was telling them he needed to eat?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BabyShine"
Was it really Mike during those days and the last night, or a double?  I still sick to my believe that Mike never lived in the Carolwood Drive mansion.

He did. My friend met him there in 2005, in front of the house's door. He was coming back from trial, and by the time, we were only few fans to know he lived there.

Mike didn't supposedly move into this house until December 22, 2008, so he wasn't living there in 2005 if he ever lived there.  You might be thinking about Neverland Ranch possibly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
IluvuMike4ever

Disco

I would Soooo laugh if Stalker Sam was stalking a double!!!  :lol:
That would shut her up!!!  ;)
I know, Me bad...... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

mumof3

I was never that sure about doubles  we all know he had impersonators but true doubles i always doubted but in the past few days i have to say i think i was very wrong and it was one the doubles there that night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

He lived there. I have a friend who went to see him there (like the fans did)  and she saw him driving in
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Lady J"

He lived there. I have a friend who went to see him there (like the fans did)  and she saw him driving in

That, in my opinion, would have been a double.  I'm sure Mike never lived there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also wondered why MJ had lived in rented? when he had a lot of money, even though I know that it was also a creditor, but MJ does own houses around the world in Africa, Bahrain, Ireland? I could ask, who lived in that house Carolwood...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

i´m starting to think like mo said, he never lived there... :roll:
in december so much things happen...
1-22 rented house
2-25 six month of life
3-contract with AEG
this are the most important... this was the beggining of the hoax, he never lived there, maybe the double who dead... i reallu think that someone died that day, the same who went to visit the doctor days before and the same who was at UCLA and the same who was on the coroner... that´s why the family never did a DNA test, they know is not him, but latoya have to say that was him. when he comes back latoya could say that the person looks like him but she didn´t notice that this person was not her brother or something like that... all FREE from charges... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Lady J

He lived there!!!

Look that is him after the rehearsals with Talitha

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

He lived there!!!

Look that is him after the rehearsals with Talitha

The fact that he (if this is indeed him, I didn't take a close look before hitting the reply button) was spotted there does NOT mean he LIVED there, period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

You are not sure about it!!! You cannot say period. We can discuss this HERE!!! Saying he did not live there is STILL YOUR OPINION. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR EVIDENCE, THAT´S WHY WE ARE HERE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

You are not sure about it!!! You cannot say period. We can discuss this HERE!!! IF HE DID NOT LIVE FOR YOUR OVER THERE THAN IT`S YOU OPINION. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR EVIDENCE, THAT´S WHY WE ARE HERE!!!

I said: The fact that he was spotted there does NOT mean he LIVED there, period.  That is a fact.  I would appreciate it if you actually read what I write, before you start yelling at me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

You are not sure about it!!! You cannot say period. We can discuss this HERE!!! IF HE DID NOT LIVE FOR YOUR OVER THERE THAN IT`S YOU OPINION. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR EVIDENCE, THAT´S WHY WE ARE HERE!!!

I said: The fact that he was spotted there does NOT mean he LIVED there, period.  That is a fact.  I would appreciate it if you actually read what I write, before you start yelling at me.

I am not yelling at you!!! I used big letters cause you were typing bold letters. I read what you have written, I just don´t like it when someone is so insisting and using words like "period".  I´m done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I am not yelling at you!!! I used big letters cause you were typing bold letters. I read what you have written, I just don´t like it when someone is so insisting and using words like "period".  I´m done!

You wrote: "He lived there. I have a friend who went to see him there (like the fans did) and she saw him driving in".  You base your opinion on Mike living there because he drove in.  All I said was: "The fact that he was spotted there does NOT mean he LIVED there, period".  There's nothing insisting about that, I just stated a fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

They also heard him playing with his kids! But ok it´s only my opinion.  :D Hey I´m not going to discuss this any further... as I´ve told you before I´m done.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions