Also, look at Debbie Rowes middle name is spelled differently on Paris and Prince birth cert!!

This video is in German, but you can clearly see the different middle name on the Birth Certificate and the last will.

[youtube:x1vs9ukj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5QIrQmsSCI[/youtube:x1vs9ukj]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
"You should also know that Michael’s life insurance wasn’t paid out, it was cashed in. You can cash in a life insurance while you are alive".

How do you know for sure whether or not Michael had/has life insurance and it was not paid out? Would be good to have that source. There are many different type of Life insurance policies.Only couple of them have cash back option but policy must meet certain time period to accumulate that cash to get back.

Harvey confirmed that Mike's life insurance was cashed in months ago during a Live Stream.

Didnt Thome Thome have $5 million he said he was holding for MJ that he "gave back"?

Yes, as I recall, Thome Thome returned $5 million he claims was to be used for the house in Las Vegas that MJ was looking to purchase.

Also, speaking of a life insurance policy..........and correct me if I am wrong.....but one can cash out a whole life policy at any time (one need not be dead to do so).

One of many types of whole life. But the point now in that if Harley confirmed life policy was claimed, it is bad news. Here is why; it means  Michael is really passed and beneficiary claimed for life policy, because if Michael officialy announced and admitted dead and he claims to get accumulated cash as alive person, he will never get money. Insurance companies looking for any reasons not to pay and this would be an ideal reason to reject. But if Michael is alive and beneficiary claimed for money and got them, Michael cannot  ever return, you know that this is an insurance fraud. Either way, it is not good if life policy was claimed and paid. I did know about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I don't know why this PDF file middle name is JOSEPH....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

"You should also know that Michael’s life insurance wasn’t paid out, it was cashed in. You can cash in a life insurance while you are alive".

How do you know for sure whether or not Michael had/has life insurance and it was not paid out? Would be good to have that source. There are many different type of Life insurance policies.Only couple of them have cash back option but policy must meet certain time period to accumulate that cash to get back.

Harvey confirmed that Mike's life insurance was cashed in months ago during a Live Stream.

Didnt Thome Thome have $5 million he said he was holding for MJ that he "gave back"?

Yes, as I recall, Thome Thome returned $5 million he claims was to be used for the house in Las Vegas that MJ was looking to purchase.

Also, speaking of a life insurance policy..........and correct me if I am wrong.....but one can cash out a whole life policy at any time (one need not be dead to do so).

One of many types of whole life. But the point now in that if Harley confirmed life policy was claimed, it is bad news. Here is why; it means  Michael is really passed and beneficiary claimed for life policy, because if Michael officialy announced and admitted dead and he claims to get accumulated cash as alive person, he will never get money. Insurance companies looking for any reasons not to pay and this would be an ideal reason to reject. But if Michael is alive and beneficiary claimed for money and got them, Michael cannot  ever return, you know that this is an insurance fraud. Either way, it is not good if life policy was claimed and paid. I did know about this.

Wrong. There's a huge difference between cashing in and paying out.  There's nothing illegal about cashing in on a life insurance policy when a person is still alive.  Problems would rise had it been payed out while Mike still being alive.  Since that's not the case no fraud was committed, so Mike can return without any problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

Coroner's Van
RTL made a video claiming they hoaxed the original Coroner's van video but the two didn't match.

In THIS IS IT:

Near the beginning of TII the camera takes you down through the trusses like your going down a long tunnel or um hole and at the end you see the red flow out of the THIS IS IT turning it to white and then the red flows back in again.     ;)  

In the credits of TII:

Companion Album Produced by Michael Jackson and John McClain

So the Album was ready before 06-25-09?  Or is Michael Jackson credited as a producer of the songs on the album.  Is that the same as producing the album?

Then there is the line on the back cover of the Album:   Always great to sing with my brother  

Also in the credits of TII -way down after crediting all the songs, old movies, Popeye character, the ‘©2009 THE MICHAEL JACKSON COMPANY, LLC...’:

'THE MICHAEL JACKSON COMPANY Wish to Thank the Following...
AND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO...
The AEG Producers Wish to Thank the Following...Additional Thanks to...
AND EVERYONE...
Live Show ...'

then

'MICHAEL JACKSON wanted to thank the Choreographers who collaborated with him on past works...' :shock:

The Bam Scene

The subtitles in my version read ‘Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I’m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is.  I’m gonna look around a little bit, play with them.  Snap my fingers maybe, then bam!’

For me this connects  ‘when I come back in’ to ‘just bathe in the moonlight’ (scene selections 11) and indicates a return near a full moon (Thriller, Ghosts, the burial at a full moon etc.)

I understand you don't want to overload the newbies but maybe a separate Part for TII and the activities of the key players since the memorial:  Jermaine at the TII premiere and on Australian radio, Kenny on Oprah, Janet explaining why she was smiling in an interview, Paris speech at The Grammy’s, The Jacksons A Family Dynasty, Twitter, the man in the mask- when the children were out with Elizabeth Taylor.

Also Hatman, Blond lady, Green man?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wrong. There's a huge difference between cashing in and paying out.  There's nothing illegal about cashing in on a life insurance policy when a person is still alive.  Problems would rise had it been payed out while Mike still being alive.  Since that's not the case no fraud was committed, so Mike can return without any problems.

MO, you did not get my point. It is not about cash in or pay out. If Michael announced dead, he cannot cliam as alive person and cash in life policy. Unless he cashed in before June 25,2009. Insurance company will ask him to prove that he is really  Michael Jackson, it would be very complicated, almost impossible to get that money. But if beneficiary cashed in or get paid off money (depends on specific policy provisions) , then it can happen only if Michael is really dead, otherwise it is considered fraud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I am no expert, but in my opinion, common sense would say that if the family "cashed out" the policy, then Michael is not dead.  The difference between a cash out and the face value is huge.  If he were dead, certainly they would have applied for the face value of the policy.  One light bulb reason I believe this is a hoax.  Michael or anyone holding power of attorney to act on his behalf could definitely sign off on documents such as these.  The MAIN reason to cash in a policy rather that get a full settlement is because it is no longer needed.

Here is what Michael's will said:  "I give my entire estate to the Trustee or Trustees then acting under that certain Amended and Restated Declaration of Trust executed on March 22, 2002 by me as Trustee and Trustor which is called the MICHAEL JACKSON FAMILY TRUST giving effect to any amendments thereto made prior to my death. All such assets shall be held managed and distributed as a part of said Trust according to its terms and not as a separate testamentary trust.”

If I am correct, that would include his insurance.  If he had died, the face value of the policy would have been payable to the Estate.  However, apparently, that didn't happen.  Why?  You tell me.

Revocable Living Trusts don’t “die” when you do. The trust “lives on” under the direction of the successor trustee, therefore the trustee(s) surely would have applied for face value on the policy.  Much more money.  Much more.
Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:56:18 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Great job Souza.  I am enjoying reading and refreshing myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Wow, this is interesting, Souza, and quite timely if you ask me.  The policy lapse was cause for an immediate pay out anyway.  Thanks to the hoax, :lol: I mean aid. In this event, no one had to apply, it was automatic.

Michael Jackson aide 'stole singer's life insurance'
Michael Jackson's children could miss out on a $20 million life insurance payout – because an aide allowed the policy to lapse.

Published: 9:14AM BST 28 Jul 2009

Michael Jackson was $400m in debt when he died last month Photo: REUTERS
The King of Pop's family are planning legal action against the assistant who they reportedly believe kept the cash that had been put aside for insurance.
Dr Steven Hoefflin, the plastic surgeon who became one of Jackson's closest friends, said that the affair highlighted the "deception and incompetence" of the hangers-on who surrounded the singer in his final days.

"The family have told me that, utterly unbelievably and horrifyingly, one of his aides did not keep up with payments in the last months of his life. They believe he was pocketing the money," he told The Sun.
"This was hugely important to him – it was money for his children. The family are furious and they are now seeking a lawsuit against the person believed responsible.
"It is incredible, and just stands of further proof of the levels of deception and incompetence of the sharks that surround Michael."
Because the final payments were missed it is understood that Jackson's children will now receive around $2.5 million rather than the $22.5 million to which they would have been entitled.
Jackson was around $400 million in debt when he died, having squandered a fortune once estimated at $1 billion.
His children Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and Prince Michael II, 7, commonly known as Blanket, will inherit his $300 million share in The Beatles back catalogue but the rights are mortgaged up to the hilt and the singer is facing a range of legal claims on his estate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Delia

Thanks for the precious and concentrated information. It*s extremely important, mostly because it is clear the subtlety of the clues that is in connection with Michael*s message. The fans must learn to see, to analise reality, to be pacient, not to jump to conclusions and, most of all, to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions