No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Hazzely

Re: Strange Photo
May 29, 2010, 01:13:02 PM
What the heck is this picture ?  Nice photoshop...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

May 29, 2010, 03:46:26 PM
I really need to know more about the guy in that Russian article. Where did you find it, CoffeeBean? Is it possible to enlarge the text so someone can read it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 03:29:09 PM
Quote from: "Daphne"
I really need to know more about the guy in that Russian article. Where did you find it, CoffeeBean? Is it possible to enlarge the text so someone can read it?

Daphne.. That living room photo is shopped. I am still working on the body to see. Normally I would not confirm one to be shopped because as a professional I don't want to expose my self to liable, but this one has an obvious blob on top of his head

Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 11:05:38 AM by reading_on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

~Souza~

May 31, 2010, 06:05:08 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "Daphne"

Daphne.. That living room photo is shopped. I am still working on the body to see. Normally I would not confirm one to be shopped because as a professional I don't want to expose my self to liable, but this one has an obvious blob on top of his head

I recall a picture on MJJpictures.com in the O2 press conference part that looks practically the same, maybe that can be of help? I am at work and can't watch MJ pics now (LOL), otherwise I would have searched it for you now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 06:13:05 AM
do ou mean this pic? his hair is a bit dif.. but  its the same person for sure....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

May 31, 2010, 06:36:54 AM
i also found this russian article..

its translated with google.. badly  i guess  *s'

"Father Michael Jackson invited to his home twin son" (
19 November 2009)

"Young sochinets almost hear nothing but great to perform parodies of the King of Pop."

(pic capture)"Gagik participated in the online contest, and voted for him 16 thousand people. Absolute record!"

"Parody of Michael Jackson, which performed the 29-year-old sochinets on the project "Minute of Fame", many Russians moved to the depths. On stage, Gagik Aidinyan was like two drops of water similar to the King of Pop. And dancing no worse than the global stars. But a guy after the show modestly confessed that he almost can not hear, because as a child suffered a painful otitis. But this does not prevent him to speak and have a professional body, feel the rhythm and talk to people.

Recently, a guy was invited to Los Angeles for the world premiere of the documentary "Michael Jackson: that's all." - This trip we won, together with my friend Angelina by competition for a network resource, - says Gago. - I had to send a photo related to Michael. And we just filmed a music video and took a shot, where Jackson in angel kisses his admirers. In this photograph on the portal have voted about 16 thousand people! As told by its founders, such number of votes they have never had. Photograph, which was in second place, received only 8,000 responses.

By the way, with a clip connected another story. Gago, together with Angelina, a leading actress of the Moscow theater professional counterparts, are working on two projects - a documentary about the pop idol and clip Michael Jackson in my heart, "which will be released in early 2010. - I am a devoted fan of Michael. When he died, I was so shocked, that wrote the song "You're in my heart" - recognized Angelina Greer. - And then decided to remove the clip. On the role of Jackson, I invited Gago."

(photo capture)(pic from TII announcement) " The king of pop music has always had a lot of imitators."

"Storyline is this: God after the death of Michael Jackson presented him with golden wings. And now he appears as an angel on earth, when someone is difficult. For example, Michael rescues her fans, who wanted to drown in the sea when she learned of the death of his idol. - And we have been invited to star in video son Michael, or rather his double - 11-year-old negro Peter. We found him in a children's group "Toys International" - continues to Angelina. - With it removed a very difficult episode in which you want to cry. Do not believe me: emotions, tears - it was all real! Actual shoot took place in Adler. We found there a hotel that is very similar to Michael's house at Neverland ranch.

About the Americans knew. And even tried to persuade the authors to sell it to them. The exact amount is not known, but hinted: the money you enough for the rest of his life. - Of course, we refused. Memory of Michael not buy for any money. Also - I'm telling you about it first - we have already invited me to his father, Joseph Jackson, - share the joy Angelina. - He also learned about us through the project and immediately offered to remove the episode in which our Gagik will play on this piano star in the house of Michael. These shots will be included in our documentary."

(phot capture) (papa joe) "Father of  Michael's (talent) is impressed  bydouble of his deceased son."

"Helping to make some shots volunteered and Philip Kirkorov - he is known to be madly in love with Michael's work. For filming, we need a very expensive black car. At this once rode our idol. And Philip Bedrosovich promised it to us to get. The clip will rotate on all music channels - and not only Russia, as well as its lay out on the Internet."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

June 01, 2010, 08:20:26 PM
CoffeBean, According to the site "Michael Jackson For Sale" the person in your photo is Florian Zimmer a German magician. It says the photo is from the "World Magic Seminar" in Las Vegas, February 2007. Scroll down to bottom of page on the link. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 09:24:32 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
do ou mean this pic? his hair is a bit dif.. but  its the same person for sure....

Lol..this photo is totally photoshop..what is that hand behind "Michael"..where that come from?? Im sure
thats not from someone behind him..and down from that hand theres another "hand"..man what a weird photo  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 09:34:13 AM
Why is a photo of O2-Mike in that russian article?  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 03:24:58 PM
that looks 100% like Michael, just with different Makeup/foundation on his face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

June 12, 2010, 12:00:02 AM
wow who ever that guy is , hes really good, he kinda had me going for a minute :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 07:09:45 PM
it kinda looks photoshopped to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 11:07:10 PM
Quote from: "CoffeBean"

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Daaaaannnnnnng, I'm speechless. The top guy (wearing the brown jacket), and the one wearing the vest are AWESOME fakes. He had been out of the public eye for so long that at first glance and from afar (provided he didn't speak or allow you to touch him), he could pass for our man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 11:29:59 PM
Whoa.....wait a second.......who is this guy in the photo...looking/pointing to his right, past MJ (?) sitting at the table........
He looks oddly like this guy in this website, that is listed on TMZ blogroll and listed on the redirect........

Strange for sure.......

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late