Look closer
August 04, 2010, 03:32:06 PM
Hi people!
Why don’t we recap the strange things appeared in some editions of This is it?
I don’t know if they could be called Easter Eggs but their presence seems to be very suspect!!! :D
1) Someone found out a message in Thai language, as we saw in a video posted here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2) On the blu-ray version another person listened MJ’s voice saying to have half Sony, at the end of the movie (when the shoes walk). I don’t remind the exact source but I remind of people talking about this on the web.
3) In my first dvd (Special Edition 2 Discs + 3D card) once there is a menu and I press start, there are writing about copyright and after them, a strange certification appears. Then, there is the famous Columbia's logo (a lady carrying a torch) and the movie begins.
In particular, the certification is this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As we can see, there are Hindi and English writings but they have the same meanings (I have tried with Google translation). What make me curious is the symbol on the left, composed of the first letter of Devanagari alphabet [/u](used by Hindi language) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which corresponds to the vowal “a” in Roman alphabet; a slash and a mathematical symbol of set theory You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) , used to describe the union of two sets A and B. So the translation could be a sort of ratio: a/U. Maybe it means that it is just the first part of an union, in the sense of that a second part of “This is it” expect us?
This certification doesn’t appear to other beLIEver friends who have the same edition!!!
And moreover, in the second dvd there is another Devanagari symbol inside a category of the fotogallery, called Props Er Themes. This symbol appears also in other editions of the same dvd. I asked to beLIEver friends who have it. In the title there is not “Et” or “&” but a sort of “E”, followed by “r”. But this time, the symbol corresponds to a number! Look at the numerals at the bottom of this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I think that the real meaning could be Props 6 Themes. Why 6? Will we watch other performances? At the beginning we thought about the Domo Project. It was composed of five video: They don’t really care about us; Smooth criminal; The way you make me feel; Thriller; Earth song and we don’t know if the sixth video could be the short yellow screen during the Medley Jackson5. But on this forum I have found this topic on 2Bad!!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Considering that other five audios were discovered (Dirty Diana; Dangerous; We are the world; Heal the world e Will you be there) we arrive to 6 themes!!!
If you have other ideas, we are all ears! :D

I hope my English is correct  :!:
Thanks to Vale, F. and I. :D
Greetings to Cico, Pam, Naila and many more.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Look closer
August 06, 2010, 09:09:32 AM
Edit: sorry for my mistakes. The first symbol is on the right and the Project about 3D videos calls Dome Project. :oops: :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2010, 11:05:53 PM
I bought the Limited Edition but it didnt come with a 3D card..... weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 11:11:01 AM
Quote from: "MJ062509"
I bought the Limited Edition but it didnt come with a 3D card..... weird.

The one with 3D card was recognizable by a green label on the wrap. ;)
Too many different versions to choose! What a mess! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 02:38:18 PM
Do you think there's ONE person responsible for all those versions?
I think, it's a coincidence as the premiere of This Is It was at the same time all over the world - each country prepared their own regional version, not having much time to compare it with others... therefore there may be differences between the particular editions...  :oops:
In my country, for example, they added it to 2 big newspaper magazines and sold it as a special edition of this magazine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

August 10, 2010, 10:47:17 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Do you think there's ONE person responsible for all those versions?
I think, it's a coincidence as the premiere of This Is It was at the same time all over the world - each country prepared their own regional version, not having much time to compare it with others... therefore there may be differences between the particular editions...  :oops:
In my country, for example, they added it to 2 big newspaper magazines and sold it as a special edition of this magazine...

One person? It would be impossible.
I was laughing because it took me a lifetime to understand the contents of different versions and where the 3D card was. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 06:48:17 PM
The thing is, the limited edition version in the US didnt come with anything at all. It was the same movie played in theatres, no extra footage added and nothing was included along with the movie.

It is weird that different countries came out with different versions of the movie.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions