Janet always looks amazing but she's really pulling this look off.
Wish I could pull it off. She's really pretty. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

[attachment=0:yszhpra0]5mfo5v[1].jpg[/attachment:yszhpra0]  Michael would look just as good, I can imagine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

What a beautiful face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks for posting that picture I cannot stop staring he looks so handsome.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOVE IT!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS :P Obviously going into another phase of her wonderful life.  Remember her last birthday was spent with Michael.  Perhaps she's starting out this phase with a whole different outlook on life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

oh my god JANET. girlfriend looks gorgeous!!!

totally agree with you guys about the drastic change. whenever i break up with my boyfriends, the first thing to change is the hair. it's a new start. didn't one of the jackson brothers tweet a new chapter is beginning?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Janet is in London it seems...   :?

Janet Jackson spotted with new,short haircut in London,England. R&B/pop icon Janet Jackson was spotted out in London,England yesterday night,sporting a much shorter hairdo. She was photographed leaving the Nobo Berkeley restaurant after she had a delicious dinner. Janet looked pretty casual,wearing blue jeans,black shoes, white shirt,and a black jacket.

According to celebrity-gossip.net, Janet has been seen all over the London,England area this week after maintaining a pretty low profile since the death of her brother Michael Jackson last year in June. She did recently appear in the latest Tyler Perry flick “Why Did I Get Married Too,” which she was filming at the time of Michael’s death. She said Tyler was very supportive and understanding during that time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:50:29 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think Janet can rock this haircut because she has the face for it.  I notice Janet has really being evolving lately.  She dresses more mature now and she got a new hair cut.  I heard that when women start to get older sometimes they like to go shorter with the hair.  Maybe she want to be nice and cool for the summer too.  It's kinda like she's opening herself up more because she usually tend to hide some of her features with her hair.  Now her face is really visible for everyone to see.  Besides if she want to go back to long hair all she got to do is buy a good wig.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you all....Janet looks great! I, too, wish I could wear this style----wash and go, how easy!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

MJonmind

This reminded me of when Britney Spears buzzed off her own hair at a salon in 2007. The news article said it was her way of finding a fresh start.  Psychologists said she was acting out and in need of help. Britney said, "I'm tired of people touching me. I don't want people touching me."   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Janet crying for help or wanting a fresh start? Does she want people to leave her alone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
This reminded me of when Britney Spears buzzed off her own hair at a salon in 2007. The news article said it was her way of finding a fresh start.  Psychologists said she was acting out and in need of help. Britney said, "I'm tired of people touching me. I don't want people touching me."   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Janet crying for help or wanting a fresh start? Does she want people to leave her alone?

I can't compare those two.  Britney was in the middle of a nervous breakdown when she did that in the moment.  Brtiney was acting out way before she even chopped off her hair.  She was clubbing like crazy, passed out in the club, broke a window with an umbrella, and she was exposing her genital area in photos getting out of cars.  Britney was constantly being harrassed by the media while she was trying to cope.  However Janet is not nearly as much of a target as Britney was.  Janet hasn't displayed any negative behavior or acting out since the 25th of June.  She just been acting like her normal self.  I think Janet just cut her hair because she wants a new look.  I don't think she's acting out or crying out for help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Let the sunshine in...........read between the lines.  

The truth within the lies.
This is the famous tagline for the musical "Hair"........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo

[youtube:2tyh53nf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FyUI2uOlyk&feature=related[/youtube:2tyh53nf]

[youtube:2tyh53nf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBSFeB7WIk&feature=related[/youtube:2tyh53nf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"

britney was about to be admitted to rehab. when you enter that, they will do a hair analysis to see which substances are in the system, how much and how long they might have been taken, so they know what kind of addict they're dealing with. brit was shaving her head herself and i read she took the hair with her or burnt it afterwards or something. in any case, she made SURE that no hair of hers was left or took a chance that someone would steal it. she could have ordered someone to shave her head but did it herself. that was not because she 'tilted', she didn't want anybody to take that hair and analyse it. no hair - no test. britney might be out of it, but she's not that dumb. she knew that a hair analysis prob would have gotten her in some real deep shit, worse that what she has to deal with now.  

i think janet just finally got rid of the wigs and freed her head up. good move, pretty face like that needs to be shown off! who needs hair?

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Gosh, I just had a weird idea and you may think I am in left field but I am just going to offer it up to you anyway.

Suppose, just for this sake, that Janet has worn wigs and extensions in the past. Now she chooses to reveal "her true self" (with short hair). If her revelation is meant to be construed as anything more, perhaps it means, maybe, that Michael is about to reveal his true self??!?!?!?!

OK...I am going to retreat into my dark cave now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal