norreTopic starter

The Sorcerer's Apprentice clues.
November 12, 2010, 07:04:59 AM
Has anyone seen the new movie with nicolas cage "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"?
Wel i've seen it today and it was a great movie,Butterflies,the number 777,oracle eye,the word believe,back from the dead at the end of the movie.Am i getting crazy that i see all these kind of things?
If it's a double post you know what to do.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Re: The Sorcerer's Apprentice clues.
November 12, 2010, 07:13:39 AM
I'm just curious to know the movie company that put that movie out? I'm think there may be a pattern starting to happen with all of these movies containing such clear cut hoax related stuff. That Mega Mind movie sure has stuff and Karate Kid had Jaden yelling out BAM, Monsters Inc. is full of stuff right down to the chameleon Randall *Randy*, yellow cabs, Big M logos, the all seeing eyeball Mike himself and a real love of children. I can't wait to watch Voyage of the Dawn Treader and see if it has obvious stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

November 12, 2010, 08:50:35 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I'm just curious to know the movie company that put that movie out? I'm think there may be a pattern starting to happen with all of these movies containing such clear cut hoax related stuff. That Mega Mind movie sure has stuff and Karate Kid had Jaden yelling out BAM, Monsters Inc. is full of stuff right down to the chameleon Randall *Randy*, yellow cabs, Big M logos, the all seeing eyeball Mike himself and a real love of children. I can't wait to watch Voyage of the Dawn Treader and see if it has obvious stuff.

If this would be part of the hoax, how many people know about it? every movie has a different producer director, you mean to tell me all these people are aware of the hoax?/ Wow. that does not make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

nefari

November 12, 2010, 09:01:15 AM
But every movie does not have a different host company. And nobody said anything about ALL of anybody knowing about the hoax. The wool can be pulled over directors and producers eyes too. They do not have to know why something is being put in a movie. WOW!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

norreTopic starter

November 12, 2010, 10:00:28 AM
It is a disney movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 02:38:59 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
But every movie does not have a different host company. And nobody said anything about ALL of anybody knowing about the hoax. The wool can be pulled over directors and producers eyes too. They do not have to know why something is being put in a movie. WOW!
It is really starting to freak me out how many movies are seemingly michaelish and I know I am not reading too much into it either...its like the kentucky fried chicken in the Grown Ups movie distributed by Sony...that was only one of the clues...sooo many movies right now I can't even keep them all straight and I just watched a hoax video where they picked up on the Lisa Marie bringing up the fact that John Travolta told her about Michael when she was on Oprah...and then I forgot about the movie John Travolta did called Micheal, where he plays an angel, and the day after that interview Jo is wearing bling, with Michael with wings, and the title of the article is Jo blings Michael back to life or back from the dead or something like that!! Things are just getting curiouser and curiouser if you ask me :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions