Re: Michael Jackson Song 'Thriller' Movie???
October 28, 2010, 10:21:51 PM
OMG!!!
YESSSSS!!!!

This Is It...THRILLER II!
we are already living a thriller though :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 30, 2010, 12:59:17 PM
Thriller Movie is Not a Certainty Source: EW October 30, 2010

Earlier this week, news spread like a wildfire that Kenny Ortega (This Is It) was going to direct a feature film version of Michael Jackson's Thriller. Jeremy Garelick of The Hangover is scripting and, sure, the news seemed like something you could put faith in considering Ortega's working relationship with the late pop star.

But Ortega is saying the announcement broke prematurely.

"It got put out there before I've even really had a chance to think about it too much," he tells Entertainment Weekly. "It is still in very, very early stages of development. The [Michael Jackson] estate would have to sign off on it. I have been a part of some early creative meetings and if all goes well, I think it could happen in the next couple of years."

So, there you have it. There's a bit of perspective for you, just in case you were either really jazzed to see a feature-length Thriller or just really pissed off.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

October 30, 2010, 03:29:36 PM
well if thriller happens (hope it dose) wat if it was the movie tat we in now mabye it has us in tis movie and every 1 find out tat mj is alive us plus the non belivers u know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Lilou

October 31, 2010, 09:12:17 AM
As awlays,we have to wait and see 8-)

"To fans who may worry that turning the late King of Pop's greatest hits into a film might ruin one of Jackson's creations, Ortega tells the magazine,: " We were very good friends. I miss him. And I would never do anything to ruin his memory or one of his creations. But like I said, it is so early, so who knows what will materialize?”

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Andrea

October 31, 2010, 08:53:47 PM
This new Thriller movie is supposed to be in 3D.  Has anyone ever noticed in the original Thriller video, after Michael and Ola come out of the theater - there is a movie poster behind them, that says 3D.. It's for the movie House of Wax but still, 3D is right there.  It's around the 4:30 mark

[youtube:1utt880s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA&ob=av2e[/youtube:1utt880s]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 02:15:51 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
This new Thriller movie is supposed to be in 3D.  Has anyone ever noticed in the original Thriller video, after Michael and Ola come out of the theater - there is a movie poster behind them, that says 3D.. It's for the movie House of Wax but still, 3D is right there.  It's around the 4:30 mark

[youtube:2mdpjukf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA&ob=av2e[/youtube:2mdpjukf]

yes i did notice it  but thank you

L.O.V.E :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal