blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks everyone.. I've lost some pets before her, but I've had her for 12 years, it's so hard to lose a pet that's always been there.  :icon_e_sad:

Thanks for the support, it means so much.

You have a sweet heart and a sweet soul.... :bearhug: L.O.V.E. you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
MJFAN7, I am so sorry for your loss dear.

I don´t know if adopting a new dog is an option for your family but I found this and I think the message is important.

Always remember the good times you had with your dog and the love you shared.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sandythyme

How do you cope with the loss of your dog?  :icon_cry:

Hi MJFAN7, I am so sorry about the loss of your dog.  I understand so well how you are feeling.  I lost both my dogs within  a few of years of each other.  It crushes you, especially when they are a part of your everyday life, they know when you are sad, they know when you are happy.  Think of all the special thymes you had with your doggie.  Remember memories and love lasts forever.  I truely believe when we lose these precious little 4 legged babies that they watch over us forever until someday we will met again.  That's  how I cope with the lost.  I don't have children, so my doggies were and are a huge part of my life.  Time does heal.  Take care and remember the happy thymes you shared together.   :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Hi MJFAN7, i'm sorry for the loss of your dog. I hope you have friends and family to talk to about your grief.
Take care and i hope you feel better soon  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

Thanks everyone.. I've lost some pets before her, but I've had her for 12 years, it's so hard to lose a pet that's always been there.  :icon_e_sad:

Thanks for the support, it means so much.

It is true, I had a dog for 16 years and when he died he left a great void, it feels like a family member died or a great friend. :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

I don´t know if adopting a new dog is an option for your family but I found this and I think the message is important.

Wow MaryK...reading that actually brought tears to my eyes.  I'm such a marshmallow sometimes...lol.

MJFAN7...mere words can never really fix things  :icon_cry: but I'm sending warm thoughts your way.  12 years is a whole lot of love shared...find comfort in knowing that you meant the world to her most likely too. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I am sorry to hear that your dog is gone MJFAN7 it must be very painful I can imagine because although I have never had any pet I love them and  I front time to time help with some donations to certain pets shelters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissG

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

How do you cope with the loss of your dog?  :icon_cry:

I am sorry for the lost of your dog, I share your pain.  It's always hard to lost a pet friend, I cry alot each time I lost one.

Thémis :(  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Oh MJFAN...I am sorry about your lovely friend passing. The grief we feel upon losing a pet is no different than when we lose a family member. It hurts like crazy and is hard. Especially losing your dog that has been your companion while you were growing up. It is one of the hardest things in life that dogs don't live as long as we do, and getting to my age, I have lost quite a few dogs in those 50+ years. Every loss hurt like hell and the grief would wash across me like the waves, coming and going in intensity. Down the road a little way, at a time when you are probably not expecting it to happen, another dog will come into your life. This dog will never replace your pet that has passed away, but you will love it for it's unique nature anyhow. Just like a parent loves all their children, even though they are all individuals and different. MJFAN, you have a lot of love to give. I pray that you will pass through this period of loss, and upon finding yourself coming through the other side of grief, will also find yourself ready to accept another needy dog into your life and heart. God bless you sweetheart.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_cry:i know and feel what you are going through  Mj fan, it make me feel sad to see you have lost your friend.
I had my dog put to sleep after 17 years, i felt like i betrayed him....

It's the unconditional love they have for you , that's one of the things that make them very special.

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Wow MaryK...reading that actually brought tears to my eyes.  I'm such a marshmallow sometimes...lol.

MJFAN7...mere words can never really fix things  :icon_cry: but I'm sending warm thoughts your way.  12 years is a whole lot of love shared...find comfort in knowing that you meant the world to her most likely too. 

The poem is so beautiful, it made me cry, but it's so true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Very beautiful poem, it helped me alot to read it two years ago when my dwarf rabbit is dead. A friend (I lost track) sent this to me, and  I do the samething when someone I know lost their pet friends.

I am sure one day I will go across the rainbow bridge, where my true friends are.

Thémis
 :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks everyone.. we were trying to wait it out but we have to take her tomorrow to get put down  :icon_cry:

The past week she's just been suffering, she's depressed, she wont eat and barely drinks, we try to get her out for walks about 5 times a day but lately she hasn't even wanted to go, so it's a good thing that we are doing this but it's really hard. You all have helped me so much though, really. From the poems to the words. thank
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJFAN7 So sad, sorry for your loss.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal