Are we falling right into their trap??
June 15, 2010, 07:38:45 AM
Again, I will probably be blasted for this one too...I should be prepared...and forgive me in advance if I anger anyone.  I am feeling now...like I am part of one big bunch of people that fell right into the hands of those who wanted to get away with their plot that worked - to kill MJ...and their hope was for us to believe in this hoax deal that they planted and set off into cyberspace, hoping that blind fans and others - would fall right into it and be such adamant, faithful believers...something they would need to get away with the murder...and then those immediately around Michael - close friends and family, cannot utter a word about the "fake" "hoax theory" planted into cyberspace by the actual "bad guys" who wanted to get rid of MJ and wanted the world to believe he pulled a hoax and is in hiding...because if they try to say anything - it would endanger THEIR own lives too - because look at what happened to Michael. Powerful money. Powerful connections. Powerful criminals all wanting us to be suckers and believe in this fabulous hoax idea...because they KNOW how we all melt in the hands of anything MJ...anything to do with the mere possibility of Michael being alive and well and coming back...they KNOW how powerful Michaels' followers all around the world who love him would react...wanting anything and everything to hang onto, to believe he is not dead...are we all just putty in their hands?  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Are we falling right into their trap??
June 15, 2010, 08:12:08 AM
aren't there sites that intertain the idea of murder and are looking into it also? just asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

June 15, 2010, 10:01:27 AM
I'm not going to blast you but I am going to say that this is a hoax death investigators site.  I'm here because I believed MJ hoaxed his death. If I believed it was murder, then I would join a site that held that belief.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 15, 2010, 10:15:37 AM
The majority of MJ fans still believe he was murdered, and what have they been able to do in getting justice? Nothing! I don't mind falling into Michael's trap though. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agathi

June 15, 2010, 02:38:21 PM
I know .they dont give a shit if we want him dead or alive unless we dont find out the truth....

no one wants to know if he is dead how he died..even if its murder.or a suicide...as long as they keep the mystery and sell money over his name

not only they sacrifice him but they are manipulate us in his name
:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 03:27:53 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
aren't there sites that intertain the idea of murder and are looking into it also? just asking.

This one too..    i think this is about getting the truth out, not about trying to proof one particular theory.  Its the truth that matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 15, 2010, 03:32:11 PM
We believe in the hoax because we also believe that Michael will come back. Both are inseparable. We just have to be patient and the time will come when Michael will reveal himself. It will happen we musn't loose faith. This hoax cannot last forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 15, 2010, 05:58:52 PM
@50thstatebeliever,

You know, the same thought has been going on in my head and I support you. To me it's a hoax either way: done by MJ or The System, powers that be (whatever one calls it). What I don't believe is the official story and the attitude that's expected from everyone: "Oh well, he was a drug addict and he died. Well, it has happened to so many celebrities. Michael Jackson was just another one" (and then a shrug of shoulders).  I ain't bying it.

I don't know whether MJ is dead or alive. Either way, I believe firmly that he will never return - he is either dead or he is alive and escaped. If he escaped and is alive, I wish that he stayed away for his own sake. He deserves the peace. After all the torture he went through, would anyone come back to that life? Wherever he is now, he's in a better place.
Recently, I believe more that he is indeed dead that he's alive. I just today watched Randy on CNN. If MJ was hiding, who's with him? Who could he trust not revealing him being alive? He can't live in complete solitude.

I do not believe he did this hoax to do a BAM return after having woken up people to The System. What happened to him HAS woken a lot of people up to these subjects even now, and the snowball is getting bigger. There are a number of people in this forum that have done a lot of work investigating and spread the message. And people are waking up elsewhere every day, outside Michael Jackson's death hoax. MJ's alleged death has been just one of the many triggers. Other triggers like 9/11, H1N1, climategate... they have all made a LOT of people start asking questions. These things exist whether MJ is hoaxing his death or not. MJ did try to speak his mind "They don't really care about us", Xcape etc. but he was ahead of his time then. I woke up to these subjects few months before MJ's death. June/25/2009 was the first event with opened eyes.

It could very well be that all the awkwardnesses and oddities surrounding his death were done in purpose to distract fans to believe MJ himself did this hoax. Because they knew they'd be under the fans' microscope. To distract us from what? The truth. His message. That "they don't really care about us". We are being manipulated, enslaved by debt, controlled, fed genetically manipulated crap for food, given unnecessary vaccinations etc.
Some get frightened when the realization starts to happen, I did. But now I realize there's no need to be afraid - at this point it's important to be vigilant and spread the word. Paula-c wrote elsewhere "Turn off your tv and turn on your brain".

Sorry for the long post. Peace, love & respect.
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:50:58 PM by NightOwl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 15, 2010, 06:13:31 PM
They wouldn't want us to dig that hard, that would just be plain stupid. This hoax is all about unravelling the truth, to go through his life and 'death' to see what really happened, and I don't think supporting hoaxers would be very smart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 06:34:17 PM
My feeling is that I have learned so much about things I didn't know by being here.  We have learned things that non hoax believers will never know because they have closed their minds and all they think about is the past.  He's gone and that is that.  I am not 100% sure what happened, but what I do know is enough that either way it goes, Murray ain't the big dog in the scheme of things.  He, if anything, is only a pawn.  And I know that if Michael did die, his death was not accidental.  I've learned so many things about the music business, the Illuminati, and about Michael's life that I never would have even entertained investigating were it not for the fact that something just wasn't right.  So no, I don't think I'm falling into a trap.  I think we've opened up the universe and is taking a peek inside.  I would think that our investigation would be more of a threat to any culprits who might have thought they were the ones to get away.  Someone with a hidden agenda's worse nightmare.  I remain vigilante and I'm keeping up with both theories.  Don't want to be blind sided by any of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 15, 2010, 06:35:16 PM
My thoughts are never final, I drift all the time and yes I have considered this, like things are being done on purpose to keep the interest in him going so someone can profit off it and in the mean time, the murderers got away with it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 15, 2010, 07:14:45 PM
i wonder is there information out there that says that the fans who think he is dead believe it happened just the way they were told it did.anybody have any idea?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 15, 2010, 07:29:27 PM
For many months they did. When I mentioned conspiracy I was stoned.  Now however, though they still hate the hoaxers, they have come around to believing that there is a conspiracy.  But to say that he might be alive is to hang yourself.  They will not even begin to entertain the possibility.  Anyone who tries is a troll and is informed in a not so nice way that they should be banished to hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 15, 2010, 11:11:24 PM
It's so sad how fans are divided now when it comes to him.  I lost a friend over even trying to talk about jermaine's video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 15, 2010, 11:42:01 PM
it blows my mind to think that people can see someone being hooked up and put to sleep like that.that was the thing that made me go whoa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal