Michael a healer?
October 18, 2010, 10:08:12 PM
This was posted by someone on oprah's website advertising the upcoming show with LMP....Michael has been known to have said that he thaught he had healing power..
Posted: Mon 10/18/2010 4:02 PM  
SwiftHearts : When the doctor began to speak he looked at my parents and said, "I don't know how to tell you this. I don't know how to explain this but Danielle no longer has cancer. There are no signs of it on any of the scans we just took." My Mom, my Dad, and I sat there and just stared at him and finally my Mom burst in to tears. We left the hospital and the first thing my Mom did when we got home was call Michael. I was embarrassed because she was crying on the phone but then she handed the phone to me to speak to him and it was obvious he had been crying as well. Through the years Michael remained in touch with my family and would call us several times a year on the phone to say hello. He would sometimes send us gifts and cards. I have been cancer free for ten years now. I can't explain what happened when I went to Neverland. It's defies explanation. I want people to know that I am not the only one who visited Neverland very sick only to become well after my visit. There are hundreds, if not thousands of us. Our stories were never made public because Michael didn't want that. He was a wonderful man. I have never met anyone who cared so deeply about not just children but people in general.
Reply to this comment   Delete
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael a healer?
October 18, 2010, 10:44:31 PM
Absolutely amazing. Maybe MJ is one of Gods Healers....only he knows :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

October 18, 2010, 10:53:58 PM
BEAUTIFUL!!! It's the power of true LOVE it can do miraculous things!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

sprint911

October 18, 2010, 10:55:35 PM
yes, he healed Gavin's cancer and many children he healed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

October 19, 2010, 12:23:01 AM
I believe Michaeal is a healer, the bible mentions that each person is given specific gifts  some are given the gift of healing.

Spiritual gifts, are employed by the power of the Holy Spirit, in order to please God and bring positive results. For all the healing Micheal has done, he has done because God used him to do so, all glory to God....

"And his gifts were that some should be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for (unto) the work of ministry, for (unto) building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ; so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the cunning of men, by their craftiness in deceitful wiles. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by every joint with which it is supplied, when each part is working properly, makes bodily growth and upbuilds itself in love. (Ephesians 4:11-16).

"To one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are inspired by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as He wills. For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. (1 Cor. 12:8-12)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 19, 2010, 12:49:30 AM
I love these kinds of stories of things MJ has done for people. Unfortunately they never seem to make into magazines, newspapers, or TV/radio news. Where were all these stories when Michael was being accused of the lowest crime, hurting children. There should be books written about lives he has touched. There should be a Chicken Soup for the Michael Jackson lover. I read a few of their many other titles. I know MJ's had a profound impact on my life, and I've never met the man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 04:37:14 AM
Well, maybe he is a master in Reiki ;)
I myself have been called a healer, but that's because when I really focus on someone and when I really WANT them to get better, eventually they will get better. I even helped a good friend of mine ( with a little help of michael's voice) to get better from epileptic attacks. (Or how do you say that in english?  :oops: ) I've also helped another friend of mine, who wanted to end his life, just by talking to him, let him see that life is worth it. And last but not least my dad had a very painfull place in his back, I kept massaging him everyday 15 mins., and after a week he was cleared of the pain :D (the only problem is that I probably took it away from him because after that I was the one with the backpain.. haha that's why I don't like it to "help" others because I sort of take the pain away, but it comes back to me!)

Not that I want any credit for this or anything, it's a normal thing to do, to help others who are in pain etc.
But I can only imagine how Michael feels, when he's healing people.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

October 19, 2010, 07:34:10 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I love these kinds of stories of things MJ has done for people. Unfortunately they never seem to make into magazines, newspapers, or TV/radio news. Where were all these stories when Michael was being accused of the lowest crime, hurting children. There should be books written about lives he has touched. There should be a Chicken Soup for the Michael Jackson lover. I read a few of their many other titles. I know MJ's had a profound impact on my life, and I've never met the man.
That was just a part of her post in another part she says how Michael didn't want anyone to know about these stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

October 19, 2010, 08:58:43 AM
:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 09:14:22 AM
I think just the wonderful presence of Michael would be able to cure many ills.
It's amazing the reaction of people before him. The fans are fascinated and totally without reaction before him.
It is as if he really had a light and a special gift.
Hopefully we'll see this incredible light again, because his presence is sorely missed making the world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Andrea

October 19, 2010, 09:44:29 AM
I remember reading an article many years ago about a young boy who had an egg-sized brain tumor and Michael befriended him.  I admit the only reason I was reading the article was that it was on Michael Jackson - I was probably about 10 when I read it.  I don't remember much of the article except that Michael believed the boy would be healed - that the tumor would go away and leave him cancer free.  The doctors operated on the boy and were shocked that the tumor came out entirely very easily and called it a miracle.  I remember crying as I read it and telling my Mom that if I ever got sick, to get Michael Jackson so he could heal me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 11:17:23 AM
thepeacock2012 and andrea:

YES!!  I love these stories, and have been waiting for them!
Ever since reading about Gavin getting well I've been wondering whether there have been other kids that Neverland or Michael healed over the years...
BRAVO to all those speaking out! <applause>
 :P  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 03:04:02 PM
I always known that MJ was a healer and had spirtual blessing from God.
All that crap all through the years people making him out to be a monster. He would have never hurted a child. If he was a pedophile why would a pedophile only strike every ten or so years as those so called people did.

MJ was a loving and caring man and for those who are still trying to paint as not just look at his track record for the most outstanding man who with the different chararities that was never know to the public all the good things he did besides his concerts.

I am 47 years old and I have alway been a fan of MJ's and I always knew what he was about.  Long Live the King.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 08:40:33 PM
I don't believe it but if anyone would have this it would be MJ and to imagine they used this and turned into him being a molestor damn that must've broken his heart I wouldn't want to feel his pain during those times
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions