Re: THE ROLE OF DR.MURRAY
February 15, 2010, 02:36:22 AM
I get concerned about him, too, I always pray for him.. and write to him in the Messages to Michael section.. I hope he reads them!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 15, 2010, 03:00:49 AM
And I do hope that DR.CM is really well protected for Michael's sake/safety/well-being.

Thinking out loud : I wonder what CM's agent name is? ;)  ;)  ;)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 03:45:10 AM
I really can't understand why people seem to beleive that Mike was an ingenuous ,
naive person .
 Maybe because of that sweet , innocent face that used to bring forward to us ?
I never met him in personal so I cannot claim that I know his way of thinking BUT I'm 100% sure about the fact that he was/is an extremely  intelligent , sofisticated and
some times yes, even a cunning person.

After all  he was a multi $$$$$$$$$ businessman !
How did he managed that ? Just by his nice voice or with his sweet black eyes ????
Or because he did the right moves at the right time ???

We know that the they wanted to get rid off him but he didn't knew it ???
He hadn't any idea about their schemes against him ( trials , molestation ....) ???
He never had any suspicions that they may try to hire someone to "take care of him "???

Please, give him some credit , people !!!
He's not a stupid , yesterday borned guy !

He IS the whole entairtenment industry of the USA !
He knows them better than anyone .

And what do people think that he was doing all those years , away from the flashes ?
Staying back and nitting baskets???
Or studying , studying , studying , their possible moves and then his own part ???

We recognize that he's a pioneer to his field , he's always many many steps ahead from the others.

Why not here ?
Why not to be many steps ahead of them ???
Why ?

...just my toughts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 15, 2010, 04:58:48 AM
Yes, MJ was PR genious. He started to learn this PR thing from his early age. But at some point of his life it backfired at him.
Not sure if he knew what steps to take in his late years because he surrounded himself with wrong people and some friends with mafia ties and sometimes he was risking too much, for example when he was speaking his mind openly and telling as it is about Mottola.
Everybody was trying to screw him up, from his lawyers to friends that betraded him, always trying to be nice to friends, kids and many took advantage of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 06:02:16 AM
Well, everybody can have his own opinion on the case but   I don't think those who threatened Michael  could  create  such a deliberate plan of the hoax. Yes I agree that to take  money they invested into TII concerts  his bosses could make  a film to spread it all over the world not only because of  Michael's fans but for their own profit  .But  I don't believe they  could leave so many evidences  of the hoax death (BTW it's not too simple I think,there  should be  a lot of people engaged ) just for Michael's fans  to  search  for the truth on internet.
 It  was done on purpose by Michael himself and Dr Murray is a part of the plan.To me he wiil never be charged, they will be delaying the trial til Michael appears or til he makes a sign he's alive .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

Venus7

February 15, 2010, 06:18:27 AM
Quote from: "mjjglory"
Well, everybody can have his own opinion on the case but   I don't think those who threatened Michael  could  create  such a deliberate plan of the hoax. Yes I agree that to take  money they invested into TII concerts  his bosses could make  a film to spread it all over the world not only because of  Michael's fans but for their own profit  .But  I don't believe they  could leave so many evidences  of the hoax death (BTW it's not too simple I think,there  should be  a lot of people engaged ) just for Michael's fans  to  search  for the truth on internet.
 It  was done on purpose by Michael himself and Dr Murray is a part of the plan.To me he wiil never be charged, they will be delaying the trial til Michael appears or til he makes a sign he's alive .

There is noooo way people from LAPD, UCLA, DA, Coroner would be involved in stuff like hoax. Its a crime to do such thing and nobody would put their reputation on line and go to jail for that.
And in case if he is under  WPP, then  everything would be done more quietly.
And if somehow this was a hoax, no way Mike would come out. For what he would come out-to get arrested? To make people angry? To give all the media more reasons to write about him in a nasty and mean way?
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 08:14:19 AM by Venus7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 07:33:51 AM
To the original poster.... I would hope that there would be no need to bash you or anyone else for stating their opinions.  I personnally believe that CM didn't kill MJ.  I think it is part of a bigger plan.  Michael is the one that insisted on hiring him, because he knew him.  CM is part of this plan.  Michael needed a way to get out.  He did not like to tour.  Not to mention, AEG pushed him into 50 dates instead of 10, like was originally planned and agreed on.  All they saw was dollar signs when they saw how big of a demand it was to see Michael perform.  I know that if he would have come to my state, I would be the first one lined up to get a ticket.  That was one of my dreams, to see Michael in concert.  I know I never will now... but I hope and pray that he is okay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 15, 2010, 05:32:30 PM
DRAGONFLYLILIES, thank you.Your thoughts are my thoughts. ;)

I can't wait for April. ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

je

February 15, 2010, 07:45:44 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
And I do hope that DR.CM is really well protected for Michael's sake/safety/well-being.

Thinking out loud : I wonder what CM's agent name is? ;)  ;)  ;)  8-)

my thoughts eaxactly :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 16, 2010, 12:29:38 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Quote from: "mjjglory"

There is noooo way people from LAPD, UCLA, DA, Coroner would be involved in stuff like hoax. Its a crime to do such thing and nobody would put their reputation on line and go to jail for that.
And in case if he is under  WPP, then  everything would be done more quietly.
And if somehow this was a hoax, no way Mike would come out. For what he would come out-to get arrested? To make people angry? To give all the media more reasons to write about him in a nasty and mean way?

I think you´re not understanding the point of the hoax.... It is a crime if they falsify death records... I´m sure that is the reason why nobody sing the death certificate.... nobody of LAPD, UCLA or DA even talk about this.... the only one was Craig Harvey (btw he is listed as an actor and not listed as a chief officer)

So how can you say they are involved?? that is exactly the point.... the media can show you anything.... if I go to the media and say the pope is dead..... and nobody denies it..... then all the world would think the pope is dead....

I´m sure there are reasons why they are not denying this..... we are investigating....

I suggest you to read here all the facts about this.... and if you still think it is more probable he was murder then go to a murder forum because it will be better for you and for us..... no intention to offend.... but It will be the best...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Venus7

February 16, 2010, 12:49:18 PM
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
I think you´re not understanding the point of the hoax.... It is a crime if they falsify death records... I´m sure that is the reason why nobody sing the death certificate.... nobody of LAPD, UCLA or DA even talk about this.... the only one was Craig Harvey (btw he is listed as an actor and not listed as a chief officer)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 16, 2010, 12:54:08 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
I would just like to post my thoughts about Dr. CM. For the Believers (ME),Michael is alive, therefore Dr.CM didn't at all kill Michael. Remember Dr.CM was hired(according to infos) by Michael to be with him everyday for the concert. EVERYDAY. Then the Death Scene came, & now the courtroom.

I think I M O that Dr.CM is there to protect Michael and all these events leading to the courtroom gave me the idea that he is buying time for Michael until Michael is safe& clear to come home.

Don't bash my opinions,, but I'm interested to hear your opinions.

not bashing you, but cm said he did not get paid?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: "still beLIEve"

Ahhhhh very reliable..... twitter?? laweekly??? and...... the unofficial LAPD guide????

I was trying to show you some facts..... but really don´t care to argue.... think what you want... this is not a competition...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

the arabian nights

February 16, 2010, 01:20:28 PM
Yes, MJ was PR genious. He started to learn this PR thing from his early age. But at some point of his life it backfired at him.
Not sure if he knew what steps to take in his late years because he surrounded himself with wrong people and some friends with mafia ties and sometimes he was risking too much, for example when he was speaking his mind openly and telling as it is about Mottola.
Everybody was trying to screw him up, from his lawyers to friends that betraded him, always trying to be nice to friends, kids and many took advantage of him.
yeap too trusting

bad move to go public on sony
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 16, 2010, 02:20:38 PM

I think it is fair to go back in history to find examples of what happened to other kings.
In many cases the real threat did not came from outside but from inside of the king's court.
Due to the fact that all habits and special features of the king's life were known most accurately by the king's court, the bad boys or bad girls would be found there in the inner circle. If they did the harm not for own personal motivation and greed, they were "purchased" by outsiders who had not direct access or in-depth knowledge of the court.

What would have been a motivation to harm the existing king?
His fortune, his possessions, his country / land / kingdom, his role being the one on top.

There were all kinds of threats and aggressions that did occur on historical kings.
They bad ones would even steal babies or take hostage of children being the future successors and replace them by other children in order to destroy the king's role.
There were cooks that would poison meals and wine - that's why kings would have "tasters".
There were poisonous snakes or spiders put into the king's bedroom.
There were attacks through poisoned medicine, combs, black magic, mercs, paid murderers during a fox hunt in the woods, in a chapel praying, even while staying in a monastery or they would imprison the king on a lonely island.
All you can imagine that could possibly happen to a king did happen to some kings.
Among those murdered kings were Umberto I, Henry III, Henry IV, Philipp of Svabia, Alexander I, Jacob I of Scotland and many more.

What I want to point out is not that MJ was murdered.
I want to get to potential motivations, means and protection requirements.

Now turning it back to the outside of the court - back to the "outer" world that did so much bad to MJ: the same principles apply.
If you want to harm from the outside, you have to get to the inside.
Either by a person of confidence or by buying a person and making them a person of "half" confidence (you may not trust them 100% except if you have material already in your pocket that the person has committed a crime before. People prone for money one time are greedy enough to do it a second time but they may not be reliable.)

I never excluded the possibility that some person(s) in official positions in the outside world may have been interested in money or committing a crime. How many persons in official jobs have been detected executing crime on their own or tolerating it while knowing about drug trade or other illegal activities, already?
Greedy and corrupt persons are potentially to be found everywhere. We have lobbyists taking advantage of politicians all the time. In fact, industry reigns government through lobbyism.

Is that not corrupt? It is.

Yes, it is possible that people of the said offices did not do their jobs impeccably as would have been expected. That could also mean that some are in the hoax.
I am not saying it was this way. It is a general thought only.

Or that we have witnessed a "so said death" that was no death but performance art and that ALL we have seen and were presented with is fake and thus the interviews based on false perception of course sounded true but - as being based on false assumptions - just were not.

Murray IMO is a helper - in which way will turn out sooner or later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.