GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: he is Michael Joseph jackson
April 30, 2010, 08:44:51 AM
Interesting article... still does not clear the mistery of his real name for me. Only legal papers can do it.
But it was hard to read that part about the women fans ...  I imagine it's kind of difficult for him to handle so much "love" or better say "obsessive love", but really who can blame those women  :? ?
As about moving it, I don't know, why don't you copy-paste it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 30, 2010, 10:31:26 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Interesting article... still does not clear the mistery of his real name for me. Only legal papers can do it.
But it was hard to read that part about the women fans ...  I imagine it's kind of difficult for him to handle so much "love" or better say "obsessive love", but really who can blame those women  :? ?
As about moving it, I don't know, why don't you copy-paste it?

call it what it is  Lust!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2010, 02:30:58 AM
You want to call it lust? That's fine with me.
But before you judge it take a real good look at Mr.Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 02, 2010, 11:45:03 AM

not meant to judge only to be accurate.
and i have looked and definately don't see anything freakesh or ugly about this man.
but i think that since i didn't start out as a fan i was able to look at the inside first before looking at the outside
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2010, 01:30:46 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

and i have looked and definately don't see anything freakesh or ugly about this man.
but i think that since i didn't start out as a fan i was able to look at the inside first before looking at the outside

Of course you can't see anything ugly  :D  This is my point exactly. He is too attractive, sexualy speaking. That's why I said I can't blame those women... I would probably faint if I would meet him...
As about the inside, we don't really know him, do we? But his deeds speak for him, so as far as I know he is a great humanitarian, so he has to be a beautiful, generous, compasionate soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2010, 01:38:59 PM

Of course you can't see anything ugly  :D  This is my point exactly. He is too attractive, sexualy speaking. That's why I said I can't blame those women... I would probably faint if I would meet him...
As about the inside, we don't really know him, do we? But his deeds speak for him, so as far as I know he is a great humanitarian, so he has to be a beautiful, generous, compasionate soul.

I think he is very much the same person on the inside we have all fallen in love with. It's definately not a front. Michael is not putting anyone on. He is just himself. He is as good on the inside as he is on the outside, for us folks, and there are many of us ladies who adore his exterior. He cannot be compared to anyone else because there is nobody like him. Iam drawn to both his beauty inside and out. Of course we all see with our eyes first but the real truth is what is on the inside. Michael has been blessed to have it ALL going on for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

mmzTopic starter

May 02, 2010, 01:54:07 PM
for those who think his legal name is Joe,what about the marriage certificate with LMP,where it is written Joseph?
I am just afraid Joe /Joseph thing has not a lot to do with the hoax..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

May 03, 2010, 12:01:59 AM
Quote from: "mmz"
for those who think his legal name is Joe,what about the marriage certificate with LMP,where it is written Joseph?
I am just afraid Joe /Joseph thing has not a lot to do with the hoax..

Just like the children bc's ;)
All I can say is: who says they are real?
It's not common to use a different name then on your id.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

May 03, 2010, 12:20:58 AM
Quote from: "Kuki"
Kuki from Netherlands and MJJ1982, you kill me with those signature pictures  :D  :D  :D  :oops:  :oops:
Instead of reading the posts I stare at them ahhhhhhh

Me too hahahahaha  :lol:

I think this makes us perverts who don't care about his message ?!?!? :?:
But what's he doing to that microphone is shameless  :oops: but I like it so bad :lol:
Joe or Joseph, he's the best ever :mrgreen:

I was watching the Come Together video the other night (for the 1000 time) and I couldn't help but wonder if Michael picked up some of his sexy moves by watching those female dancers when he was a young boy. He was a student of his craft from a young age and he perfected it so well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

May 03, 2010, 09:57:03 PM
that thought has occured to me before .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 04, 2010, 12:28:49 AM
I don't know. but maybe....
But I believe him when he says "music compeles me to do it...when you hear a string, you become a string...."

He's just born to dance and sing. Rememeber the final of Moonwalker, The Moon Is Dancing ?

He is the Moon and he is the miracle :dreamimg with eyes open:

Oh, forgive me, this is so out of topic.

Let's get back to his real middle name  :D  which I think it's significant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 06, 2010, 10:28:22 AM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"

I think he is very much the same person on the inside we have all fallen in love with. It's definately not a front. Michael is not putting anyone on. He is just himself. He is as good on the inside as he is on the outside, for us folks, and there are many of us ladies who adore his exterior. He cannot be compared to anyone else because there is nobody like him. Iam drawn to both his beauty inside and out. Of course we all see with our eyes first but the real truth is what is on the inside. Michael has been blessed to have it ALL going on for him

i do think that some of it is the real micheal and the stage micheal as far as some of the sexual behavior. let's face it , they are all selling sex. i mean have you ever seen a movie with Jesus as a dorky little jewish guy?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 06, 2010, 11:52:53 PM
I can see only one movie with Jesus: Jesus of Nazareth by Franco Zefirelli. It is a wonderful movie, I can see it again and again every year on Easter time......Robert Powell is just wonderful, God bless him....when I think of Jesus I see him looking like Robert Powell.
And at some points in the movie I suppose someone can think he is sexy....but I don;t know if this is the right word...he is in fact so calm and strong and powerfull and wise - and we like this in a man

Michael is different, he is sweet like a child, beautiful like an angel and a sexybeast on stage  :D  :D  :D  Anyway, I still don't know what his real middle name is  :D
I suppose he will clear this for us when he comes back  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 07, 2010, 05:57:23 AM
I can see only one movie with Jesus: Jesus of Nazareth by Franco Zefirelli. It is a wonderful movie, I can see it again and again every year on Easter time......Robert Powell is just wonderful, God bless him....when I think of Jesus I see him looking like Robert Powell.
And at some points in the movie I suppose someone can think he is sexy....but I don;t know if this is the right word...he is in fact so calm and strong and powerfull and wise - and we like this in a man

Michael is different, he is sweet like a child, beautiful like an angel and a sexybeast on stage  :D  :D  :D  Anyway, I still don't know what his real middle name is  :D
I suppose he will clear this for us when he comes back  :D  :D  :D

yeah we do seem to get off topic around here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 06:04:22 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"

Don't be sorry. :roll:

Why that face? If you don't like what we say/discuss, then just don't read it.
This was a nice place, but recently people are not reacting very nice to each other...

i have the same feeling about people freakin' out at each other. seems like the impatience is taking its toll...everybody is so edgy...

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions