curls

I've been wondering the past couple of days if MJ's many supposed hospital visits over the years were partly fact finding missions or information gathering exercises, so he could learn first hand about medical terminology and hospital procedures in readiness for something like this. I may be way off of course, and if his hospital visits have all been for genuine health reasons I sincerely apologise, but this has just been on my mind.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's been totally blatant and 'in your face', with all these 'official' forms etc. and could have had them all prepared and yes, even written by himself, even before they were 'needed', just releasing them at the appropriate time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lol, I wasn't even aware of this thread until today!

Of course we couldn't have a complete Elvis/MJ parallel without a graphologist positive handwriting analysis !  8-)

What's next? Can't wait!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just remember Mj helped MANY hospital throughout the world.Giving money, buying equipment. I guess he would have found any answer to the question he had in mind about anything. He had a lot of relations with medical centers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
yesterday on tv, they were showing an hotel in south france and the guy said Michael was a customer there and used to make jokes to employee, disguised in homeless, or gentleman, he even rented a truck and pretended to deliver stuff to the hotel.

I can so imagine Michael write his own death certificate...

Wow.  that's so interesting.  michael is quite the prankster it seems.   everywhere i go these days, i look closely to see if Michael might be right under my nose in disguise!   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "curls"
I've been wondering the past couple of days if MJ's many supposed hospital visits over the years were partly fact finding missions or information gathering exercises, so he could learn first hand about medical terminology and hospital procedures in readiness for something like this. I may be way off of course, and if his hospital visits have all been for genuine health reasons I sincerely apologise, but this has just been on my mind.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's been totally blatant and 'in your face', with all these 'official' forms etc. and could have had them all prepared and yes, even written by himself, even before they were 'needed', just releasing them at the appropriate time.

I forget where I read this, but I read somewhere that Michael was very close to personnel in operating room at UCLA and he was often allowed to watch surgeries from the observation area.  I read that he was fascinated by surgical procedures.  I'll try and remember where I read this.  Might have been somehwere on this forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grace"
Elvis was said to have filled out his own autopsy report.

Really? I did not know that. Awesome.

Quote from: "mumof3"
thankyou for finding this out for us more weird stuff for us to add to the list many thanks

I think it would be pretty of cool if they/he did fill it out them/himselves..  :D And very bold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

curls

Just remember Mj helped MANY hospital throughout the world.Giving money, buying equipment. I guess he would have found any answer to the question he had in mind about anything. He had a lot of relations with medical centers.

Oh yes, how could I have forgotten MJ's dealings with hospitals were in no way limited to his own medical visits. I reckon he felt very comfortable in hospitals!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

I forget where I read this, but I read somewhere that Michael was very close to personnel in operating room at UCLA and he was often allowed to watch surgeries from the observation area.  I read that he was fascinated by surgical procedures.  I'll try and remember where I read this.  Might have been somehwere on this forum?

Thanks for that interesting snippet of information. As I just said, he obviously felt very at home in hospital settings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

Wow, I didn't know. I would love to see this news.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Grace

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Quote from: "Grace"
Elvis was said to have filled out his own autopsy report.

Really? I did not know that. Awesome.

I have to correct myself: it was the "Pre-Autopsy Report", the Medical Examiner's report, but still after having "passed".

The actual death certificate for Elvis Presley was not even signed until approximately two months after the alleged occurrence. However, the Pre-Autopsy Report by the Medical Examiner in the case, Jerry Francisco, was considered shortened at best, and has been confirmed to contain consistent handwriting of the ‘alleged deceased’. The Commission concurs with these findings.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

i firmly believe the handwriting in the thank you note is Michaels but i'm confused with the ambulance report, then in makes confused all over again!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

MJonmind

yesterday on tv, they were showing an hotel in south france and the guy said Michael was a customer there and used to make jokes to employee, disguised in homeless, or gentleman, he even rented a truck and pretended to deliver stuff to the hotel.

That makes me wonder about the identity of this man.[attachment=0:30eizmb0]GrinGuy[1].jpg[/attachment:30eizmb0]
And when you go on the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and go to community, and the middle video, I wonder if this is the same guy that delivered the flowers in the still photo. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Square chin, MJ's other voice, fat suit - could work. And Gringuy = Greenguy. :mrgreen:  Since Harvey and Jason Levin are "relatives", maybe that's an inside bit of info. Just a wild thought! Hidden in plain site. We've got to keep our eyes open to possibilities!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"

That makes me wonder about the identity of this man.[attachment=0:xiuapwd2]GrinGuy[1].jpg[/attachment:xiuapwd2]
And when you go on the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and go to community, and the middle video, I wonder if this is the same guy that delivered the flowers in the still photo. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Square chin, MJ's other voice, fat suit - could work. And Gringuy = Greenguy. :mrgreen:  Since Harvey and Jason Levin are "relatives", maybe that's an inside bit of info. Just a wild thought! Hidden in plain site. We've got to keep our eyes open to possibilities!

GRINGUY just jumped to my eyes on the picture :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

I get the fact that a handwriting expert is involved in all of this, but I'm totally lost about what transpired prior to that. I attempted to dig up the original topic (if it wasn't locked, dead and buried), but I was unsuccessful. Can someone PLEASE provide a brief recap? If you don't feel like it, I understand. Thanks.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions